chapter 37 The days of peace

Desdemona: She immediately awakens. "NARAKU! YOU DID IT! I'M ALIVE!"

 "NARAKU! YOU DID IT! I'M ALIVE!"

Naraku: Yes about that.

They both hear yelping noises behind the bushes and turns to see white fox demons come walking out of the bushes. They were all staring at Des licking their chops.

Desdemona: She begins to shake with a lot of fear. "Um Naraku? What are they doing here?"

Naraku: He smirks. "You'll see." He turns to the white fox demons. "Well what are you waiting for?"

Desdemona: Her eyes begins to widen with fear. "Naraku why?"

Naraku: He turns and stares at her with a grin on his face. "Well for starters, your to kind."

Desdemona: "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" She rushes deep into the forest crying. "How could he? How could he do this to me after I healed him? Oh Rozu and Kagome were right about him. I should have stayed away and excepted my death."

Naraku: He turns to the white fox demons. "After her."

She kept on running intill she heard the wind and saw someone come flying out.

Des? Is that you?

She turns to see Rihan and a small child boy with short brown hair standing there.

Rihan: He smiles and walks up to her. "I thought you were married to Zephyr? What are you doing here so far into yokai territory?"

Desdemona: She begins to cry and hugs him.

Rihan: He begins to hug her. "Don't worry. You have my word. You will be safe here."

Four hours later

Rihan: He steps in. "Here." He gives her an apple and fruit punch. "I thought you might be hungry. Oh and that child down there is my son Rikuo."

Desdemona: She begins to blush. "Well, he's sweet just like you." She begins to lean on him rubbing her head on his shoulder.

Three days later

They did lots of things together. Fishing, swimming, picking fruit from the trees, getting veggies, telling stories by the fire, and going out for walks near the cherry blossoms. She became to attached to him that she began to call him father because that was what he was like to her.

Desdemona: She looks up and smiles. "There so beautiful right father?"

Rihan: "Yes." He smiles and turns to her. "But your even better and more worth it than those cherry blossoms."

Desdemona: She smiles to herself. "May be he's the one for me?"

Rihan: He quickly looks up at the sky. "I better go. See you there."

Desdemona: WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!

She wanted to know where he was going to but than she hears someone cry for help.

HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!

Desdemona: She steps in to see what was all the commotion.

She looks over to see an old man carrying more stuff than what he could take.

Old man: "AWE!" He drops some of the stuff.

The stuff was about to hit the ground but before it could, she rushes over to pick it up.

The old man had a purple shirt and brown pants. He had white hair and a mustache. He was also very skinny.

Desdemona: She steps in to help. "Would you like me to help you carry some of this stuff back to where you are going?"

Old man: He begins to smile. "Oh yes, please." He hands over some of the stuff to her.

It was filled with fruit and vegetables.
They continue to bring the stuff back to an odd small hut.

Old man: He turns to her. "Thank you very much. My name is Zeke."

Desdemona: She begins to blush with pride. "Oh it was nothing."

Zeke: "Hey." He puts the food down. "May I please return the favor for you?"

Desdemona: She puts both of her hands up and smiles. "Oh no, you don't have to do that."

Zeke: He steps closer to the door. "Please, it would mean a lot to me." He holds the door open and waves his hand to it. "Ladies first."

Desdemona: She enters the hut.

As she enters, she looks over to see Rozu tide up.

The door shuts and locks.

Desdemona: "OH NO!" She rushes over to untie Rozu.

Rozu: She gasps for air. "NO DES! DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP!"