chatper 15 The perfect night

Desdemona: She follows Toge into the forest. "Toge Toge where are you going?"

Toge: He turns around. "Oh no where."

Desdemona: "Mmmmmm." She looks at him with seriousness.

She was just about to ask him more questions but before she could.

Toge: "Oh look is that a blue flower?" He takes off like lightning.

Desdemona: "Awwwwww man." She begins to get mad. "I can't believe him. How he leaves without telling anyone where he's going."

She walks intill she hears someone coming.

Hello Des. You forget to visit me.

Desdemona: She looks up to see Rihan sitting on a tree.

Rihan: He jumps off the tree. "It's been a while. Hasn't it?"

Desdemona: She blushes. "Yes it has. But what will I tell my new friends about? That I'm in love with a demon? Rihan's a demon too but Inuyasha and Shippo are too so it should all be fine but what about Naraku?"

Rihan: "Come on let's dance." He pulls her up to him and begins to dance.

Desdemona: She begins to blush evan more than she ever has before. "Am I falling in love with him? Is that what this feeling is? He's just so perfect and romantic but what about Zephyr and Naraku? What will they think?"

They were secretary being watch.

Kagome: "I think they have a thing for each other." She smiles watching them while she was in the bushes.

Inuyasha: He turns to her. "Huh what are you talking about? Kiba told me she loves Zephyr."

Kagome: She puts her hands out. "I don't know but you never know."

Rozu:  She steps in. "Oh hello. Why are you spaying on her?"

Inuyasha and kagome: "AAAAAAAA!" They both fall over.

Before they could say anymore. Sakura no Hana comes running out.

Rozu : Sakura no Hana what's wrong?

Sakura no Hana: She was tired from running and her hands where on her Knees. "It's it's it's Toga. He's dying."