chapter 3 Kuba the brave

Kuba pov

Toga is chopping wood in the shed so the village could have more firewood.

Kuba: He walks in determined "dad show me."

Toga: "Haha." He turns around. "Show you what?"

Kuba: "How to lead."

Toga: "Well for one, you must have courage. Which you already have." He smiles.

Kuba: He blushes and closes his eyes. "True. Here let me help." He picks up the wood and puts it in the corner of the shed.

Toga: "Thanks son." He pats him on the head. "It's time for dinner."

Kuba: follows, umm where is desdemona? He thought. She's always going out at this time. Oh wait now I remember. She's helping the other village with Rozu.

Toga and Kuba start cooking the food.

Toga: "Here son, try this." He takes out a spoon and hands it over to him.

Kuba takes the spoon tasting it as kiba along with Des comes in.

They all sit down and eat.

Two months later.

It was a very cold winter day. The sky sprinkled snow and the wind blowing serene.

Kiba: She opens up her hands, "Oh it's snowing." A snowflake lands in her Palm. "Come on let's make snow angels." She falls on the ground laughing "HAHAHAHA! Come on you two, join me!"

Kuba: He joins in with Kiba.

They were all having a good time while Kuba noticed something..

Desdemona was sneaking away.

Kuba: "Where is she going?" He thought. "Hey Des."

Desdemona: "Uh oh." She turns around.

Kuba: "Where are you going?" He asked with crossed arms eyeing her.

Desdemona: "To help the other village."

Kuba: "Oh alright, be careful. You know father said there are a lot of demons living in that forest."

Desdemona: She smiles "Don't worry. I'll be just fine." She exits the village and enters into the forest.

Kuba: "Ummmmm" He gets worried

Kiba: She gets up and walks to him, "What's wrong?"

Kuba: Stares at the forest, "I feel like she's hiding something from me."

Kiba: lean's closer to him "Why do you think that?"

Kuba: Turns his head toward her, "because, she goes out there every single day. Doesn't that worry you?"

Kiba: "Well now that you mention it."

Kuba: "We need to keep a closer eye on her."

Two more months later.

Spring has sprung and still her two siblings had to cover up for her. Except for when it was her father's birthday. Still the next day she would continue to do the same as always.

Kuba: Goes inside to get dressed. "I gotta go bye sis!" He runs out the door.

Toga: "There you are. You see that." He points at villagers "Try giving them orders." He looks at them and turns to his son, "Being a leader is about taking responsibility and making your own decisions."

Kuba: smiles with positively, "I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!"

As he started giving orders, Kiba comes running in.

Kiba: "Hey have you heard about Toge?"

Kuba: "No."

Kiba: lean's in closer and whispers, "He's Rozu's boyfriend. He was seen with other demons."

Kuba: "WHAT?!"
This can't be happening. He thought.

Kuba was shocked but before he could say anymore, there was a loud noise.

"HELLLLP!
HELLLLLLP!
HELLLLLLP!"