Le Pays Du France

Title: Le Pays Du France

Topic: Featured International Place - France

By: autumn_star

France is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. A lot of people goes and/or dreams of going to France. People loves or would love to go to France for their art, food, fashion, and of course the tourist attractions that the country of France offers.

France is very popular for its arts, from visual arts to performing arts. Musée du Louvre is one of the most famous museums in France, or in the world, rather says, for it is the most visited museum in the world. Also, Musée du Louvre is one of the largest museum and historic monument in the world. It is where some of the most famous paintings are located, like the Mona Lisa and the Liberty Leading the People. There's also the L'Arc de Triomphe, it is a monument for the fallen soldiers who fought in the Revolutionary War and the Napoleonic War.

The country has a lot to offer in terms of food, it offers a lot of great cuisines. In France, a meal often consists of three courses which are entreé, plat principal (main course), fromage (cheese) and/or dessert. Some of the famous choices for entreés are foie gras with mustard seed and green onions with duck jus; foie gras is food product made out of liver from duck or geese. There's also the French onion soup and the croque-monsieur which is just a grilled ham and cheese sandwich.

For plat principal or the main course there's Coq au vin which is a stew with braised chicken, mushrooms, and lardons. There's also Bouillabaisse which is a fish stew. Also, usually the main course is serve with baguette. There are a lot of choices for desserts but here are the well-known desserts: crêpe which is a thin pancakewith different kinds of fillings like fruits, nutella, whip cream, and/or chocolate syrup. There's Busche de noel or yule log they are traditionally served near Christmas.

Of course, who doesn't know the Eiffel tower! One of most famous tourist attraction in the world and it is the most-paid. Every year millions of tourists goes to the Eiffel. Also, there is the Love Lock where lovers, mostly, put their initial on the lock and padlock their lock on the bridge. However, the Love Lock was closed down for it has collapsed from the thousands of locks that was put there.

France is an amazing place to go to, from arts to tourists attraction it will never fail you. It is a place where everyone will just appreciate what the country offers and just be drawn to it.