Reasons

Title: REASONS

Topic: Why many people hate math

Written by: Kachuuumiiieee

Why do many people hate math? Others are saying that it is hard. Others are saying that the equations are hard to memorize and hard to understand. But why do we really hate math?

First, it is because we are lazy. We hate math because it contains a lot of informations that are needed to be memorized. We are too lazy to memorize these equations that is why it is hard for us to understand and appreciate math.

Second, it is because we are concluding. We are concluding things and one of them is FAILING MATH. We concluded to fail in math because of what happened to us the last time we answered some math problems.

Third, we are using REASONS. Reasons like: "All of us failed" "There's nothing to worry about, half of our class did failed the exam" "My teacher isn't teaching us well". We are using them over and over again just to prove other people that math is really hard.

Math is just like us. It should be loved, taken care of and understood. If we failed to do these three things, it will be hard for us to understand and solve math problems.

A thing will be hard if we do not have the courage in doing them. We should work hard in everything that we do. We need to believe in ourselves that we can do everything in just a snap!