Mystery Brain Teasers

Title: Mystery Brain Teasers

Topic: Mind Games

Written by: forfatter

Here is a set of five mystery problems or puzzles that will tease your brain and challenge your detective skill. Deduce each puzzle like you’re Sherlock Holmes and put your answers in the comment section.

1. A homicide team enters a crime scene where a dead body of a fat old man lies there on the floor with blood oozing out of his head. The victim is holding a gun and a tape recorder lies there by his side. One of the detective picks up the recorder and plays it "I am tired of this life and hence I have decided to relieve myself from the worldly pains". A gunshot follows the message. 

The team starts investigating a murder investigation. 

Why?

2. A girl, at the funeral of her mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She fell for him and just kept looking at him. Sometime later she realized that the guy is gone and she forgot to take the number of the guy and now she can't find him. A few days later she killed her elder brother.
Question: What is her motive in killing her brother?

3. The store room of your house is locked with a certain lock that can be closed without a key but requires a key to open which you own (there is no duplicate key). You decide to move your old stuff in the storeroom. After keeping the things carefully, you lock it back again perfectly. The next day, a dead body is found in your closed store room. Since only you have the key to the store room and you live alone, the police suspects you as a murderer. You can’t understand anything when suddenly a thought strikes your mind. There is a possible way using which the dead body could have been placed by someone else.

Can you find that way so you can tell the police and prove yourself to be innocent?

4. A well known consulting detective is currently working on an international case where oil is illegally sold.

While inspecting he finds a note under a shelf: 710 57735 34 5508 51 7718

Currently there are 3 suspects: Rooney Bill and Owen.

He breaks the code and found the suspect. can you?

5. My grandma told me a story "

Once a father and his 3 sons lives in a village. One day the father met with a terrible accident, so death comes to take the father. Oldest son begs to the death to let his father live for some years, death was kind and so agreed.

After a year and a half, death returned back to take away the father with him. Second son beg and so death agreed and grant him some more time.

After 6 months death returned again to take the father.
Now the youngest son request to allow his father to live till the candle wick of the candle on his hand burned out. Death agreed.

Now as the youngest son thought , the death never returned back.
How come?