Love the Pain

Love The Pain

Topic: Featured Undscvrd Story

By: EGStryker

A lot of people tend to relate "love" to "pain" and vice versa, that some have actually said that it can never be called love when you felt no pain even once. There's no arguing that this is indeed a fact and almost everyone would agree on this logic, especially to that friend of ours that do nothing but tweet or post a bunch of sayings or quotes on their wall. Pain is undoubtedly part of love.

What if you've experienced too much pain? Emotionally and physically? Like literally on the physically part? Can it still be called love?

Too much love can kill you. Yes, I just mentioned a popular saying and a song title that has been proven by the story, Huling Pag-Ibig. It is a mystery/thriller story that usually leave the readers with a question or questions in their head every end of its chapter. The story tackles about how different romantic relationships became the reason why someone ended up having a heart as cold as ice, how love became the reason of all the mess on someone else's life. Different situations in love that I bet some of you could relate to.

But I must say that the story's thrill wasn't there. For me, it was on how this mysterious man/woman/.... bear? (The question still remains my head.) on the story do all the gruesome tortures and brutal kills. Every execution of the gore scenes was vividly done to the point that you will find yourself twitching your lip, raising a brow and closing your eyes. To state a fact, there was this reader who had a nightmare related to this story and was paranoid when she found herself in a similar situation a certain character in the story was. That's how effective it was among its readers.

Surprisingly, behind all the bloody happenings, the story still manages to send readers messages and lessons concerning love and pain, which is particulary useful for some youths that has been slowly drifting away from the real meaning and essence of love and life.

Huling Pag-Ibig isn't just that brutal and typical stories that you can read, it is a story full of mystery, meanings, thrill and excitement. So for those who have a weak heart and medical concerns, please refrain yourselves from reading the story, but to those who are into this type of story; just remember that I've warned you.