Triple Chocolate Madness

Triple chocolate madness

             by: _Langit_

       Chocolate is a typically sweet, brown food preparation of cacao seeds, roasted and ground.

       Chocolate producers all over the world never stops discovering and creating new fantasies about chocolate where consumers has so many choices. Fro candies, cholate bars, cookies, chocolate drinks, cakes, ice cream, the chocolate milk for toddlers and many more. When we say chocolate, that does not limits to few but a huge number of chocolate that we all love and go loco.

        When we say chocolate, it sounds like music to our ears, kids eyes twinkle like stars and it gives sad faces a smile. We love receiving chocolates as presents and we also give chocolate of the best kind as a gift. Lalo na sa mga bata, isang maliit na chocolate bar lang can lift their feet and start jumping. They will even brag with their playmates kapag binigyan natin sila ng chocolate kahit maliit lang lalo na kapag imported. Have you seen how they showed their chocolates to others and tell who it came from, di ba tayo na nagbigay ay masayang panoorin sila and it will lead us giving other kids the same chocolates to make them feel happy and delighted.

       Not only kids loves chocolate kundi maging tayo rin na kids at heart when it comes to sweets. We usually have chocolate in our tables during occassions. Chocolate cake during birthdays, chocolate ice cream, chocolate candies as give aways, chocolate fountain for dippings and numbers of chocolates that everyone enjoys during occassions. Mapa-anniversary, birthday, monthsary o kahit na surprise party lang, hinding-hindi mawawala ang chocolate.

       People around the world loves to give presents to friends and love ones. A sweet and thoughtful person usually bake for their friends and aquaintances. Giving their secret "Triple Chocolate Madness" cookies is one big thing for them to be proud of. They know that no one can say no to chocolate as long as it is not prohibited by physicians and will give risks to others health.

       Lahat ng uri ng lutuing may chocolate ay masarap kahit pangalan pa lang ang marinig natin. Pwes, naranasan niyo na bang kumain ng chocolate chicken? Oo...chocolate chicken, I for an instance never have thought na pwede pala yun at maaaring ihalo o ilagay sa manok ang chocolate. I have watched it before sa isang cooking show and it looks good, tastes good also. Ang chocolate drink  natin tuwing umaga at ang walang kupas na champorado at tuyo ay for all season din. Kahit "taho" sa umaga na may cholate flavor ay dinudumog din ng mga bata dahil sa pangalang chocolate.

       There's something in chocolate that makes us happy everytime or after consuming even an ounce of it. Here's the fact:

        Chocolate has "flavanol antioxidants". A part of a group of chemicals known as "Polyphenolantioxidants" which is most often reffered to as flavanol substance that is found in its highest concentration in cocoa andto a lesser extent in processed chocolate. These flavanols function in the human body as antioxidants, they help neutralize overly reactive  oxegyn-containing molecules and prevent this overly reactive molecules from damaging parts of cells.

       It also has "Phynethylamine" that benefits in depression. It improves mood without producing tolerance often associated with ampitamines. This remains as an uncontrolled substance and is a naturally occuring compound. However, its side effects have been suggested over the internet: hurtburn, nausea, constipation, and mild headaches. Less common but serious side effects includes: insomnia, confussion, dizziness, intense headache, tightness or sharp pain in the chest.

       Theobromine which is formerly known as "xantheose" ( a bitter alkaloid in cocoa plant) which can be found in chocolate as well as in number of other foods, including the leaves of a tea plant and te kola (or cola) nut. But despite of the name, the compound contains no bromine. Derrived from the genus of cocoa tree (which itself is made up of the Greek roots "THEO" (God) and "BROMA" (food), meaning "FOOD OF THE GODS"), with the suffex -ine given.

        Caffeine that has similar properties like theobromine. Caffeine contain "mythexantines", a stimulants that can increase heart rate and blood flow and relaxants that can open blood vessels and loosen muscular tissues. Many of us or we know that caffeine is deuretic, it makes you urinate more than usual due to increasing the blood flow throughout the kidneys.

       Caffeine is absorbed rapidly into the bloodstream from gastro-intestinal tract. It reaches maximum concentration about an hour. It is because the blood distributes it through the body and even manages to pass through the blood brain barrier. That is why it makes you mentally alert and it improves mental speed-relating task.

       It is said that a gram of cocoa contains 20mg of caffeine which is not a negligible amount, and an ounce of sweet chocolate may contain between  75 and 150mg of combined mythelxantines.