The Beginning

Authors Note!

Thank you for giving this book a chance!! If you don't like it, don't read it. Don't spam me with hate. This Is my first book so don't judge. If you have any ideas you wanna give me or anything like that then you can. There will be violence,and strong language in this book. Enjoy.

Chapter One: The Beginning

"Mommy! Turn it up! I love this song!!!" The 10 year old girl said excitedly, from the passenger seat.

As she turned up the radio, Dawn took her eyes off of the rainy clouds, as it's raining cats and dogs.

They were on their way back hime from a shopping trip, as it's Dawns birthday.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down Dawn!" Her beautiful mother said, chuckling.

She really is beautiful. She had long curly jet black hair. Emerald green eyes. Tanned skin. An amazing voice when singing and talking. A heart melting smile and a heart warming personality. She was beautiful inside and out.

"You are my sunshine. My only sun shine. You make me happy when sky's are gray!" They both sang, in perfect harmony.

"You never know dear! How much I love you!" Her mom sang, while the were looking at each other.

"Please don't take my sunshine away!" They both finished.

Then a truck horn started wailing at them!

Her mother gasped and looked at the road.

She slammed on the breaks. The car skidded on the wet concrete.

Then, the 18 wheeler truck hit them, head on.

She screamed and her mother put out her arm across her child's chest to keep her against the seat.

The car flipped and slid until it stoped and was on the hood, upside down.

Dawn tried to move but it hurt. It was getting hard to breath.

Every time she breathed in, an excruciating pain went throughout her whole body.

"Ah" she yelped.

She then slowly looked down at her stomach and chest.

Tears formed in her eyes when she saw the large piece of glass stabbed into her body, in her stomach, and almost screamed when she saw all of the blood.

'Mommy!!!' She thought to herself.

She then frantically looked around.

Her mom is passed out and she's bleeding from her head and stomach.

"Mommy" she said, barley above a whisper

She tries again. "Mo-mommy" she said, louder this time.

Her mother barley opened her eyes, but she was awake.

"Baby", she said, "don't worry-" she took a deep breath, "you'll be okay. I-" she took another deep breath, "I love you. So so much, honey." She told Dawn, with tears in her eyes, but tried not to let them shed, so she could be brave for her daughter.

She grabbed her mommy's hand and listened to the sirens that were getting louder and louder, but to her mom, they got quieter and quieter.

"I- I love you too mommy." She told her with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Mommy! Mommy! Don't close your eyes!! Mommy- ah!!" She yelled, but yelped when she felt an unbearable pain in stomach and chest.

Her own eyes, then, became heavy.

She was flashing in and out of consciousness.

She saw a man pull her mom out of the car.

"No!" She tried to yell, but it came out as a whisper.

Then, another man pulled her out.

She cried in pain when her stab wound made her stomach into another unbearable pain and started gushing out blood.

"M-mommy" she whispered

"Oh gawd!!" The man holing her said when his eyes landed n her stomach

"Hey!! I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!!!" He yelled, causing the little girls ears to hurt, and she went deaf for a moment.

She started to black out, and the last thing she remembered was seeing her mommy on a stretcher, while doctors from an ambulance tried to get her to start breathing again.