The first meet.

Looking at the window, listening some music with my ipod and hating every single second since we left home to go to that stupid concert.
"Y/n" my dad said to me and I looked at him taking off my headphones.
"We're almost here." He said but I didn't answered, I just put on my headphones again and looked at the window, and I didn't needed to look at him to know that he rolled his eyes. My dad was one of the managers of One Direction, and since my mum was in a business trip and the last time I was at home alone I made a carzy party, he made me went with him. As he parked, we went out of the car and walked to the backstage where everyone was.
"Y/n! What a long time!" One of the other managers said to me and I just rolled my eyes and took my headphones from my bag.
"No." My dad said to me and took my hand. "C'mon, I'm going to introduce you to the band members." "Fine dad, what every teenager dream. Can I just stay in the car? Please." "No."
We walked to where they were. "Guys. Let me introduce you to my daughter. She's y/n. They are Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis."
"Hii! How are you!?" The blonde one said and was going to hug me but I pushed him not letting him hug me. "And you are?" I said. "Niall" he said smiling and everyone started to laugh.
"C'mon y/n. If you're nice with theme maybe they let you go with theme to the post party they are going to make here in Las Vegas to celebrate that the tour ends today." My dad said to me. Party and Las Vegas. That's all I needed to hear.
"Hi! I'm y/n. Nice to meet you all!"

C'mon y/n, just smile. I hated to be here, but at least if I could go to that party in Las Vegas maybe I could get drunk and have fun, that was better than stay in the Hotel with my dad.
"Are you enjoying this?" A blonde girl asked me and I fake a smile. "Sure." I said.
"You're Mr.y/l/n's daughter right?" She asked me and I nodded. "And you are...?" I said.
"Lou. The hairdresser." She said smiling. "Cool! Maybe you can do something crazy with my hair someday." I said smiling. "Of course. And how old are you?" "Just turned 20 last month." "Oh, so you're like Harry. 20" "who's Harry?" "The curly haired one." "Oh. Hm ok." "Don't worry, we're not going to tell anyone that you don't have the age to party here in Las Vegas." She said smiling. "Cool!" She seems like a really nice girl. After the concert, my dad had a meeting with the other managers so just how he promised me, he let me went to that party.
"C'mon! Let's go!" The blonde one said.
"Horan!" My dad yelled. "I want my daughter back tomorrow in one pice." He said laughing and the blonde nodded and put his arm around my shoulder. "Niall right?" I said and he nodded. "Take off your arm from me." I said laughing and then we went to the black van. Hello Las Vegas! I was ready.
"And where is the party?" I asked.
"In a private club, and then maybe we will go to the centre." Niall said.
"Cool!" I answered.
"Harry. You have to enter by the back door." One of the guys said.
"Oh Liam, and Y/n too, she's 20 too." Lou said.
"We're the kids." The curly one said to me and I fake a smile.
"I'm Harry" he said and gave me his hand to shake it.
"Y/n." I said shaking his hand.