Luckiest man alive

As we were on the car driving to the hospital, Harry holded my hand all the time cause' he knew I was afraid. It was too early to give birth. It was 4 am, no one was outside in the streets of LA. As he parked in the hospital, he helped me to go out of the car and took the bag we prepared for that moment. He put his arm around my waist as we walked inside the hospital to the reception. "How can I help you?" the lady said. "My wife is going to give birth." Harry quickly said, never leaving his arm around me. "ok, who's her doctor?" She asked. "Doctor Parker." I said and she nodded. "ok, I'm going to call him. What's your name?" She asked. " Y/n Styles" I said and she nodded and took the phone. Quickly a nurse came with a chair for me to sat down. "Dr.Parker, yes. Here we have a lady who's called y/n Styles that's going to give birth. Aha, hmm ok." She said on the phone and then looked at us. "He said you are not already 8 months pregnant?" She asked and I nodded. "ok, look, she'll be your nurse and she's going to take you to your room. Dr.Parker is going to be here in 10 minutes." She said and I nodded. Then we went to the room with the nurse and I changed into the hospital clothes. "aahhhhhhh" I yelled when I felt the pain again and the nurse quickly turned to me. "ok, mrs.Styles, I'm going to give you some medicines to calm you down ok?" She said. "yes please... it hurts!" I yelled and I looked at Harry. "Harry... it hurts..." I said and he took my hand and kissed my forehead. "I know babe..." he said smiling and I looked at him and holded strong his hand as I was feeling the pain again. "NO! YOU DON'T KNOW IT!" I yelled and he started to laugh.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" I yelled as I was feeling the pain again. "Harry..." I said and tears started to fell down by my cheeks. "I'm not ready..." I said and he hugged me. "Babe I know you are afraid... but you have to be strong." He said and pecked my lips. "aaaaaaaaaah" I yelled again and he stood up. "Fuck! Where is the doctor!?" He yelled and walked to the door. "Please! Can someone help my wife?" He yelled and quickly came back to my side. "Harry... it's too early..." I whispered and he caressed my cheek and pecked my lips. "We haven't decided yet the names." I said and he smiled. "We don't know if they are two girls, two boys or a girl and a boy babe..." He said and I smiled. "What do you want?" I asked and he smiled and pecked my lips. "I don't care. I just want them to be healthy." He said and I smiled and took his hand when I felt the pain again. "uuuuh......" I said crying. "God... I hate to see you like this..." He said and pushed his forehead to mine. "Mr and Mrs Styles!" The doctor said and Harry quickly turned to him. "For God's shake! C'mon help her!" Harry said and he came to me and took the ultrasound scan to check out the babies. "hmm... looks that you're going to have your babies in your arms soon." He said smiling and then took of the ultrasound scan. "are you ready?" He said and I shook my head. "You have to be." He said and I looked at Harry and he nodded. "We're going to get ready ok?" The doctor said and I nodded. "The nurse will come to take you to the give birth room in a bit." He said and left, then I looked at Harry. "They are coming babe... our babies." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Are you ready y/n?" The doctor asked and I nodded. "ok, when I'll count to three you're going to push, ok?" He said and I nodded. "C'mon babe." Harry said and I nodded. "C'mon Mrs. Styles, three, two, one!" He said. "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I yelled crying while I was pushing. "c'mon c'mon c'moon!" the doctor said. Then I felt myself tired and I stopped to push. "Uhh" I whispered. "well done mrs. Styles. C'mon breath and push again." He said and I pushed my head to the pillow. "you're doing it great babe." Harry said taking off the sweat of my forehead. "C'mon, three, two, one!" The doctor said and I started to push again "aaaaaaaaaah!" I yelled. "c'moooon." The doctor said and I holded so strong Harry's hand. "uhh" Harry said and as I relaxed myself and pushed my head to the pillow again. "sorry Harry..." I said and he smiled and pecked my lips. "It's ok." He said smiling. "c'mon y/n, we have to take them out." The doctor said and I nodded. "c'mon, push again" He said and I started to push.

- Harry's pov. -

"C'mon, push again" the doctor said and y/n took my hand again and started to push. "aaah" she yelled. God... I hated to see her like this... "c'mon sunshine" I said and she looked at me but then we heard the monitor sounds and I looked at the doctor, who said something to the nurse. "what's going on?" I asked and he took off his glasses. "we have to take them off now." He said and I looked at y/n "c'mon babe, you have to push." But she had the skin so white. "babe..?" I asked. "Harry... I'm not feeling good..." She said and I looked at the doctor. "No time for push anymore. We're going to make a caesarean operation." He said and I nodded. "You have to wait outside. No one can be with her during the surgery." He said and I nodded and then turned to y/n. "Babe, have you heard it?" I asked and she nodded and caressed my cheek. "I'll wait outside." I said and she nodded, so I pecked her lips. "I love you, ok? You're the best thing that ever happened to me." She said and I smiled. "don't say it like you're going to die babe." I said and she laughed and nodded. "I love you babe." I said and pecked her lips again before go outside with the nurse.