You scared me

"C'mon sunshine! You know where we're going? To Paris!" I saw Harry tickling Darcy's tummy and making her laugh. "Paris Paris!!" She yelled. Then Harry looked at me and sat up Darcy. "Tell mummy to come with us here." He said and leaved Darcy on the floor and she came runing to me and hugged my legs. "Mummy mummy come!" I looked at my notebook, where I was supposed to have writed a lots of lyrics and then at my daughter again. I took a deep breath and put my notebook back in my bag. Then I took Darcy with my arms and walked to Harry. "Come here" he said pushing me to him and I sat down to his lap.
"Mummy Paris!" Darcy said.
"Yes sunshine! We're going to land in Paris in few minutes!" I said kissing her cheek.
"Darcy tomorrow is your birthday. Do you know how old are you?" Harry asked to her and Darcy showed him 4 fingers and we both started to laugh. "No sunshine, let me help you." I said smiling and helping her to show 2 fingers. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck, then Darcy jumped off from my arms and ran to Niall.
"Babe" Harry whispered and I turned to him to face him. "You've lost weight." He said touching my waist.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You're more skinny..." He whispered.
"That's foolishness." I said and he took the hair from my face and placed it behind my ear.
"You know I'm right." He said serious but we were cut by Paul. "Block your seatbelts, we're going to land." He said smiling and I sat down beside Harry. "Darcy baby come here." I said and she came and I blocked our seatbelts.

"Good morning" I whispered to Harry and pushed my lips to his. "Good morning beautiful" he said and climbed to the top of me. "Today it's going to be amazing." He whispered kissing my neck and I just smiled and wrapped my legs around his torso. "Darcy is still sleeping." I whispered giggling and he just undersood what I was trying to say to him. <3
After that, we took a shower and wake up Darcy. Everyone decided to come with us to Disneyland to celebrate Darcy's birthday there. Darcy was really happy to have everyone around her. After a wonderful day, was time to come back to the Hotel.

-Harry's pov.-
I closed Darcy's door and climbed to the bed beside y/n. She was writing something on her notebook.
"Can I see what you're writing?" I asked her and she nodded and gave me her notebook and placed her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around me. I readed what she was writing. Was a song about fight for your dreams. I took her pencil and changed something. "Thank you" she whispered and pushed her lips on mines. "Harry I need you too take with you Darcy tomorrow to the sound check." She said and I looked at her confused. "What about you?" I asked. "I need to record some songs and send it to the new band. I think they will be interested in this ones." She said and I nodded. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up and I saw that y/n wasn't beside me. There was a note in the table. *I'm in the recording studio. I will come to the arena before the show. Take care of our baby girl. I love you xx
I walked to Darcy's room and woke up her. I changed her into a pair of jeans and a simply t-shirt. Then I changed myself and went to have breakfast.
"Good morning" I said to everyone. "Moorning" Darcy said too.
"Where is y/n?" Eleanor asked.
"She's in a recording studio, recording some songs for that new band." I said and I gave to Darcy a cup of milk.
"She's working so much..." Eleanor said.
"Yeah..." I whispered. I was worry about her. She had lost so much weight and was working so much. Sometimes, after the shows, she took her guitar and went to the hall of the hotel to compose songs for the the bands that she was working with. She became an amazing songwriter and composer during these years, and she loved to compose songs, but I was so worry about her.
We went to the sound check and Eleanor took Darcy while we were on the stage. Then, when we were getting ready for the show I saw y/n coming to us.
"Babee!" She said and pecked my lips.
"I thought you were not coming..." I whispered.
"Sorry... It took me a lot of time recording that songs..." She said and sat down beside me. "Where is our baby?" She asked me. "With El." I answered and I took her hand.

-y/n's pov.-
I went to see the one direction merchandising that was there and I took one of the t-shirts that said 'Harry girl', then I walked to the backstage. "Darcy sunshine, look at this t-shirt." She smiled when she saw Harry's face there. I put her the t-shirt and then I walked with her to the part beside the stage and I took Darcy and showed her to Harry.
"Pariiis! I want to show you something!" Harry yelled to the crowd and I let Darcy ran to him.
"Yesterday we were in Disneyland celebrating Darcy's birthday." Harry said.
"Awwwww" everyone yelled.
"We should sing to her the happy birthday!" Niall yelled and everyone started to sing.
I was staring at my husband and my baby singing but then I felt sick and I fell down to the floor.
"Y/n!" Eleanor said and helped me to standed up. "Y/n God... Are you ok?" She asked and I nodded.

-Harry's pov.-
I kissed Darcy's cheek as the crowd was singing happy birthday to her, then I turned to see y/n and wink the eye to her but I saw her in the floor and Eleanor helping her to stand up. "Y/n!" I whispered and I ran to her.
"What happened?!" I yelled and Darcy started to cry. "Give me her." Lou said taking Darcy and walking away to don't let her seeing that.
"Harry I'm ok." Y/n said to me.
"No! You're not!" I said touching her cheek. She was cold.
"Harry you have to come back to the stage." Paul said and I turned to him. "We'll take care of her." He said and I looked at y/n again.
"Go" she whispered and then I pushed my lips to hers and ran to the stage.

When we ended the show, I quickly ran to the backstage to found y/n. She was in the dresser room with Eleanor, Paul, Lou and Darcy.
"Babe how are you?" I said kissing her cheek.
"Much better" she said smiling.
"We should go to the hospital." I said.
"Harry no, I'm ok. It was just a sick feeling. I've eaten some cockies and now I feel better. I just want to go to the hotel and sleep. Please." She said touching my cheeks and smiling, I nodded and I took her in my arms.
"Harry... I can walk." She said laughing.
"Shut up. I'm taking care of my wife." I said pecking her lips and walking to the van. As we were in the Hotel, she quickly went to the bed and I put Darcy on her bed. Fortunately she fell asleep so quickly. I climbed to the bed and wrapped y/n close.
"We can go to the hospital tomorrow." I whispered.
"Harry..." She said.
"Y/n you scared me so much." I whispered kissing her forehead but she put her hands on my cheeks and made me look at her eyes. "I'm ok." She said and pushed her lips on mines.
"I love you so much. And if something happen to you I would die." I said holding her close to me. "Baby, nothing's going to happen with me." She whispered.
"Let's sleep a little bit." I said and she nodded, so I covered us with the blanket and she pushed her head on my chest.
"You and the little one over there are my everything. You know it, right?" I ask her.
"Of cours I know it Harry. You're my everything too." She said and kissed me one last time before fell asleep.