What if...?

We were in the plane flying to London again, Harry was siting in the other side of the plane talking with Niall. I was staring at him and he noticed it, so he standed up smirking and came to me. "What were you staring at?" He asked me and sat down in the place beside me, where I had my legs, so he put my legs on his lap.
"Come here." I said smiling and I hugged him. He just smiled and hugged me back. Then he took my hand and kissed my fingers. "Do you remember the last time we took this flight to come to London?" I said smiling. "How can I forget it... You were crying." He said laughing.
"I'm not going to tell you again to leave me alone." I said giggling.
"Nice." He said and kissed again my fingers.
"Harry" I whispered and he looked at me smiling, then slowly I pushed my lips on his.
"Hmmmmm. There are no papparazzis here. Why are you two kissing?" Niall yelled. And Harry showed him his middle finger and kissed me again.
"Ok, we're not going to ask again." Lou said laughing and we both started to laugh too.
"Harry." I whispered and he looked at me smiling. "Tell me."
"Hm.. I was just thinking that... Hmm... You told me you're going to have a couple of weeks off this month." I said and he looked at me confused. "Yes. Why?" He said. "Hm... I was just thinking that... I don't know... Maybe if you want we can make a little trip or something else. I don't know..." I said trying not to face him.
He cupped my face and made me face him and pushed his lips on mines. "Of course I want." He whispered. "Nice." I said smiling.
Finally we were at home after a nice days in NY, I went to my room and I unpacked my suitcase. I took a shower and then I went to the livingroom and I turned on the tv. I saw harry with his pijama coming to me with two cups of tea.
"I've made some tea." He said giving me one cup.
"Thanks" I whispered and he sat down beside me.
"So... Where do you think we can go?" He asked me.
"Hmm I don't know. Maybe around Europe?" I said smiling. "I've never been around Europe."
"Sure, we can make a little tour around Europe visiting Barcelona, Rome, Paris and Dublin and then... Maybe we could make a little trip to Hawai or some warm place." He said smiling. "Wow!" I yelled. "Harry keep calm! I don't have enough money to do this." I said laughing and he looked at me confused, so I looked at him confused too.
"What?" I said.
"Seriously y/n? You don't have to pay it... I have enough money." He said serious.
"Harry you don't have to spend that money for me." I said laughing and he standed up and looked at me serious.
"I don't want to do it because our stupid faking marriage. I wanted to do it to spend some days with you, to enjoy your company." He said and walked to his room.
"Harry wait." I yelled but I heared his room's door slap.
I standed up and turned the tv off. Then I took the two cups of tea and went to the kitchen and I stared at one pic that Harry put in the fridge of us. A pic we took in Times Square. God... He was feeling the same... I quickly ran to his room and opened the door. He was layed on his bed.
"What do you want." He said and turned himself to his side not to face me. I went to him and I climbed to the bed, wrapping my arms around his torso.
"I'm sorry... I want to spend some days alone with you too." I whispered and he turned to me.
"Y/n... You're feeling it too?" He asked me and I nodded and pushed my lips to his.
"I just feel that I want to have you beside me all the time. And even I'm in a country that I don't really like and the weather is horrible, when you're beside me I'm feeling safe." I said and he smiled and kissed me back. Then I sat up and I took his curls off from his face. "Good night." I whispered and I standed up and made my way to the door to go to my bedroom.
"Y/n" he said and I turned myself to look at him.
"Uh?" I said.
"Stay. Stay here with me, lay here beside me and sleep with me." He said smiling and I nodded and layed again beside him. He wrapped me close with his arms around my waist and covered us with the blanked.
"Good night." He whispered and kissed my forehead.
"Good night Harry." I whispered and then I closed my eyes.