Arguing

I woke up and Harry was still sleeping beside me. I took of his arms from me and grabbed one of his t-shirts and walked to Darcy's room. She was sleeping too, so I decided to made some pancakes. I made coffee and then I sat down on the chair and readed a maggazine that was in the kitchen, probably there since the last time we were in LA, lots of months ago. "God... This is too old." I whispered laughing reading the maggazine. Then I felt two strong arms wrapping me. "Good morning." He whispered and I looked at him and pecked his lips. "I've made coffee and pancakes." I said and he nodded and took a cup of coffee and sat down beside me.
"Tell me why you didn't stay here." He said taking off the maggazine from my hands.
"I don't know Harry, I just wanted to say with my parents. Is that so strange?" I said.
"It is y/n. We have a big house here in LA and you just came here for a couple of times." He said and I leaved the cup of coffee in the table. "Harry this is your house. I think this is the 5th time I'm here. I don't feel this house is my home." I said and he leaved too his cup of coffee in the table. "C'mon y/n! Don't be ridiculous!" "I'm not ridiculous! You don't understand me." I said and he threw the maggazine to the floor. "No! I don't understand you! God! You make me feel like I don't do anything right!" He yelled now. "Harry don't yell at me..." I said and he standed up. "God!! I just want to take care of you and you make all this more complicated!" He yelled. "Harry please..." I whispered, hating every single second he yelled. "Daddy... Don't yell..." Darcy said crying.

We both quickly looked at Darcy and I ran to her and took her in my arms. "Shhh sunshine, no no no." I said trying her not to cry. "Daddy is mad?" She asked crying. "No no no sunshine, daddy is not mad. He's just... He's just playing a game where I have to discover who is he imitating. Right daddy?" I said and he nodded and came to us. "Yes sunshine, mummy and daddy are just playing." He said kissing her forehead. "C'mon baby... Let's have breakfast ok?" I said to her trying to fake my best smile ever and placed her in one chair. I saw Harry walking to the bedroom but I ignored him. I just wanted to make Darcy feel better after she saw us yelling. Once Darcy was in the couch watching the tv, I walked to the bedroom and I saw Harry looking at his phone, wrapped with a towel around his waist. "You took a shower?" I asked closing the door and he looked at me and nodded. "Where is Darcy?" He asked me. "Watching Sponge Bob." I answered and sat down in the bed. "Sorry for yell before... The last thing I want is Darcy to see us fighting." He said and sat down beside me. "You know I made you come to LA for you to get better." He said and I nodded. "I never wanted to come, you know it." I said. "This is difficult for me too, you know? Having my wife and my daughter far from me." He said and I nodded. "I know. But Harry, so much has changed since we meet, and so fast." I said and he put his hands on my cheeks to made me look at him. "Do you regret to married me?" He asked me.
"What!?" I said. "I'm asking you if you regret to married me." He said again and I shook my head. "Harry no! Oh my God." I said hugging him and then looked at him again. "Marry you was the best decision I ever took. I want you forever." I said climbing to his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. "Do you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Your the best thing I ever had. I love you so much, as much as someone can love. But I'm afraid, cause' I know that things isn't going well between us, and I'm wonder if maybe we need a break." He said and that broke my heart. "Harry no no no no." I said kissing his lips. "You know why things isn't going well at all?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "We're just 23 years old and we are living a life we're not ready for. No one told us it was going to be easy. But we are in this together, and we have to fight to make things better, cause' we have a beautiful daughter and she deserves to have us with her. We were not ready for marry too early, I wasn't ready to leave LA and all my life and we were not ready to have a daughter, but this is the life we have, and you know what?" I said and he looked at me confused. "I wouldn't change anything." I said and he smiled and kissed me passionaltly and rolled us so he was in the top of me and kissed me again and again and again. His towel fell on the floor, so he was naked. "God..." I whispered and he smiled and took off my t-shirt, leaving me just in my underwear. Then Darcy opened the door and we both looked at her. "Fuck!" Harry yelled.
"Ahhh daddyyy mummyy!! Fuck!" She said laughing and Harry quickly standed up and coverd his parts with the towel again. I took my t-shirt again and took Darcy and started to tickle her. "Mummy, daddy and you playing again?" She asked and Harry hugged us. "Yes sunshine, mummy and daddy were playing again." Harry said kissing my forehead. "Fuck fuck!" She said laughing and I looked at Harry. "The word is back..." I said laughing and he took Darcy and walked to the livingroom.

-Harry's pov.-
"C'mon baby, eat your food." I said to Darcy since she decided not to eat the meat that the waitress gave us. "No!" She yelled. "God..." I whispered. Y/n had to go to the studio to work in some songs for that new band so she leaved me all the day with Darcy. We first went to the beach and then to eat something but Darcy was mad and she wanted to stay with her mum. "God.. Ok, let's go to see mummy..." I said and she jumped to my arms. I drived to the sudio building and walked to her studio. I saw her sitting on the couch and laughing with one guy. I really didn't know why but I was jealous. I entered and they both turned to me. "Hey" I said. "Harry! What are you doing here?" She asked me confused. "Darcy wanted to see you..." I said and Darcy quickly ran to her.

-y/n's pov.-
"Come here sunshine!" I said taking Darcy and hugging her. Then I looked at Harry that was staring us with a not-friendly face. I walked to him and pecked his lips. "Is everything alright?" I asked him. "Yes... It's just... Darcy wanted to see you." He said looking at Ben.
"Oh, em! Ben this is Harry, my husband." I said to Ben and he standed up and walked to us.
"Can't believe I'm meeting the leggend, Harry Styles." Ben said smiling shooking Harry's hand.
"Nice to meet you, Ben." Harry said.
"Y/n is always talking about you mate, I already know everything about you." Ben said smiling and touching my shoulder.
"I don't think so." Harry said in a rude tone and took Darcy on his arms. I looked at him confused and Ben took a step back and looked at me. "Emm I'll go downstairs and took a coffee, see you later." He said and leaved. Then I turned to Harry and he was staring at me.
"Why did that came for!?" I asked and I took Darcy again.
"You two seems more than workmates." He said.
"Really Harry?" I said laughing.
"I don't know why do you find this funny." He said seriously. I opened the door and I saw Lisa, one of the employees. "Lisa sunshine, can you take care of Darcy just 5 minutes." I said and she nodded smiling.

She took Darcy and then I entered to the studio again and closed the door. I looked at Harry and he was still staring at me, so I crossed my arms.
"What kind of relationship do you have with him y/n?" He asked.
"We are friends. And fortunately we are working together." I said and he standed up and walked to me. "And what kind of relationship did you had in the highschool?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Really Harry??" I said laughing and put his hands on my forearms. "Answer me." He said and I nodded. "Ok, we had a kind of relationship. Nothing serious, but we used to hang out and... You know." I answered and he took off his hands from me and sat down in the couch. "God" he said and I sat down beside him. "Why you didn't told it to me?" He said. "Harry is this so important?" "Yes, for me yes." He said looking at my eyes. "God you're jealous." I said laughing. "Shut up." He said. "No Harry, don't make me shut up. Look, I'm always jealous seeing how girls are flirting with you or the promos you have to do with girls and you know what, I look away cause' I know it's part of your job and I know that you love me and you will never cheat on me. Why you can't do the same? Or do you think I want or I would be able to cheat on you?" I asked and he looked away. "Ok." I whispered and got up and walked to the door. "Y/n wait..." He said but I ignored him.