He's coming home

Staring at the chords I wrote for that new song I was working in, I took my notebook and wrote some words for the lyrics.
"Can we get in?" I heard someone said and I turned and I saw them.
"Ed! Taylor! What are you doing here?" I said and quickly stood up and hugged them.
"We came here to record some songs and we've seen that you were here so... We've decided to visit you." He said smiling.
"Nice! Just.. Take a sit please." I said smiling.
"So... With who are you working with now?" Taylor asked me.
"Hmm it's an unknown group. They were on the xFactor last year and I'm composing for their new cd." I said smiling.
"Can I?" Taylor asked me looking my notebook.
"Oh, sure!" I said smiling and gave her it.
"How are Darcy and Emma?" Ed asked me.
"Really good thanks." I said.
"How old are they now? I haven't seen them in a while." He said and I took my phone and showed to them one pic. "Darcy is 6 now, and Emma 3." I said.
"Oh God! Darcy looks exactly like Harry!" Taylor said. "Yes! She's like him!" I said laughing.
"God... Are growing so fast... It seems like it was yesterday when you were living in London and Darcy was just 2 years old." Ed said staring at the pic.
Then we heard a phone rang and quickly Taylor took it and readed a text. "Guys, I have some stuff to do... Ed I'll call you later ok?" She said and Ed nodded, then we stood up and Taylor hugged me. "Was nice to see you y/n! I hope to see you soon." She said smiling and I nodded. "Sure! We'll come to visit you someday when Harry will be here ok?" I said and she nodded and leaved.
"Ed, do you want to have lunch with me and then we can go and take Darcy and Emma so you can se them?" I asked and he smiled. "Yes! Maybe they don't remember me." He said and I stood up and took my stuff. "For sure they remember you! We have that pic we took last year when you came to visit us, remember?" I said smiling and he started to laugh. "Yes! I remember that Darcy asked me how I painted my hair." He said laughing. "Sick." I said laughing and then we went to a restaurant.
"So how are you going?" Ed asked me as we ordered. "Good. I'm so happy that Harry will be back in few days." I said smiling.
"I'm going to stay a few days here so I'll see him." He said and I nodded. "That would be nice. You can stay at our home if you want." I said and he smiled.
"Thanks y/n." He said.
"C'mon Ed, you're Harry's best friend!" I said and he nodded.
"The other day I talked with Harry and told me that they are going to have a year off." He said and I smiled.
"Yes! And then they are going to start to compose and everything, then record... So he's going to stay at home for 2 years or something like that." I said and he smiled. "I'm sure you're so happy about it." He said and I nodded. "Yes... You know how hard has been for me to stay alone so much time, and I love him so much and I can not wait to stay the four of us together." I said and he took my hand. "I know him, and I know that's what he wants more." He said and I smiled. "And also... Harry and I..." I said and he looked at me confused. "You and Harry what?" He asked.
"Ed, I'm just telling you this because you're one of our best friend, uh?" I said smiling and he nodded. "We've decided to have another baby."
"You're... You're pregnant?" He asked smiling and I shook my head. "No, not yet. But you know Harry and I always wanted to have 3 kids... So... Now Darcy is 6 and Emma 3 so... It's the moment now that he's going to be at home for 2 years." I said and he smiled.
"That's amazing y/n! I'm so happy." He said.
"Yeah... Me too! You have no idea how perfect my life is right now knowing that my husband is going to be with here and everything!" I said and he hugged me.
As we payed, we went to my mum's and dad's home to take Darcy and Emma. As I opened the door, we quickly heard that they were on the living room.
"Hello!" I said.
"Muuummy!!!" Emma yelled and ran to me and jumped.
"Ouch!" I said hugging her. "Who's he?" She asked pointing at Ed.
"Don't point with your finger sunshine..." I said.
"Uncle Ed!!!!!!" Darcy yelled and jumped to him.
"I told you she remember you." I said laughing as Darcy hugged him.
"How are you baby?" Ed asked. "I'm not a baby! I'm 6! Emma is the baby!" Darcy said. "No!!" Emma yelled and pushed her face on my neck and we all started to laugh.
"Ed! Nice to see you! How are you?" My dad asked shaking his hand.
"Good! What about you? I've heard that since you leaved one direction's managment you're the manager of solo artist here in LA." He said and my dad nodded. "Yes! Unknown artists. I'm taking the life easy and beeing a good grandfather." He said laughing.
"I will call you if I need a manager here." Ed said laughing and my dad shook his head. "No no, I said unknown artists!" He said and we all started to laugh.