Divorce

"Styles, how are you mate?" "Michael, what do you want?" I looked at Louis and I whispered "it's Michael, our manager." And he nodded.
"Harry mate, I've talked with y/dad/n. We've send to you the papers to get divorced." "What!?" "Mate you're free! You just have to sign it and you'll be single again. Y/n has already signed it." I fell on my knees, letting the phone fell down on the floor. I started to breath quickly, feeling that there wasn't enough air for me.
"Harry!" Eleanor yelled and they quickly came to me. Louis put his hands on my shoulder. "Harry mate, look at me. Breath. C'mon." I looked at him, trying to get some air. "C'mon mate, breath. El!! Go to the bathroom and take his inhaler. He's having an asma attack." She nodded and ran upstairs. "C'mon Harold, look at me. Breath. One. Two. One. Two." I nodded but I couldn't do what he was telling me to do. Quickly Eleanor came and gave me the inhaler. I took it and quickly I felt like I could breath again.
"Ok, c'mon Harry. Let's sat down on the couch." Louis said and helped me to standed up.
I looked at him and tears started to fell down by my cheeks. "She has already signed the papers to get divorce Louis... She have leaved me..." I whispered and he hugged me.
"Ok... Hmm El sunshine, I'm going with him to LA ok?" He said rubbing my back. "Ok. Call me ok?" She said and Louis nodded.

***

I think that was the longgest flight I ever take. I couldn't sleep. Thinking about her, about how I love that girl. Remembering the first time I saw her in Las Vegas, how mad she was with her dad to made her went to the concert. The first time she talked to me in that car when we were going to that party... The shots and laughs we shared that night... Our first kiss, even we were drunk. Our wedding...
"Harry" Louis said to me interrupting my thoughs.
"Uh?" I whispered looking at him.
"You have to block your seatbelt, the plane is going to land." He said and I nodded, doing what he told me. As the plane landed and we went outside, I took the beanie that y/n bought me and my sunglases, even it was midnight, trying to people didn't recognize me. Louis did the same. We took one taxi. "Fuck! I don't know where y/n lives..." I said to Louis. "Harry mate, it's midnight... Let's go to your house here in LA and tomorrow we'll find her, ok?" Louis said to me amd I nodded, saying the address of my house to the taxi driver.
As we were to my home. Louis went to the guest room and I went to mine. I took my phone and I called her, but she didn't answered me, so I send to her a text message.
*y/n sunshine, I don't know what you heared on the studio, but I love you. I love you so much. I'm here in LA, I need to see you. Please tell me your address so tomorrow I can come. I need you by my side.

***
-y/n's pov.-
I woke up because of the sunlight. I took my phone and I saw that Harry called me again. I also saw that there was a text message. I rolled my eyes and I pressed the delete button. DELETED. I got up and took a shower, then I dressed myself with confortable clothes and went downstair.
"Good morning" I said to my dad.
"I was waiting for you." He said.
"Why?" I asked confused taking a cup of coffee.
"We have to go to the office cause' because of the divorce you have the rights to have some money." My dad said.
"It was my fault too that fucking marriage, I don't want to stole Harry's money." I said seriously.
"Fine. But you also have to sign more papers, so get ready." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"What a long process..." I whispered and made my way upstairs to change my clothes. Then we went to the office.
"Y/n! How have you been? Are you happy that you'll be free now?" One manager said and I nodded.
"C'mon let's do it." I just said but then... Then I saw him. He was with Louis, and another manager.
"What the fuck is he doing here!?" I said to my dad.
"Hey y/n! See Harry's here too." Michael, the other manager said. I was speechless.
Harry quickly ran to me and tryed to hug me "y/n" he whispered but I don't let him hug me.
"Y/n please listen to me." "No Harry! I don't want to listen you."
"Ok, what's going on here?" One manager asked.
"I need to talk with you." He said looking at my eyes.
"No Harry! Just sign the fucking papers. Now!" I yelled, remembering all we had was just a lie. That the love I though we had was nothing. He hurted me so bad when I was falling for him more and more. How someone like him could love someone like me?
"Really y/n?" He asked me and I nodded, feeling the tears in my eyes.
"Tell me." He said. "Look at my eyes and tell me that you want to see me sign this papers." He said touching my hand.
I took a deep breath and took off my hand from his. I turned to the table where the papers were and I took the pen and sign where I had to sign. Then I turned to Harry and I took his hand and leaved the pen on his hand.
"Look at my eyes and tell me." He whispered.
I took a deep breath and looked at his beautiful green eyes, that were already red. "I want you to sign the papers." I said firmly.
He nodded and took a deep breath. "Ok." He said and walked to the table. But when he was going to sign the smashed his fist to the table.
"Fuck. You know what!?" He yelled and turned to me and I was feeling scary. "You're right. I want to end this bullshit now!" He yelled so loud.