Hangover

Some sun light was entering, I didn't knew what time it was. I heared some phone rang and I opened my eyes to see that the chest where my head was was covered by tattoos, and two strong arms wrapped around my nacked waist. One arm left me and took the phone and answered.
"Hello? Hmm Niall what time is it? God... what a horrible hedeache. Ok." Thats all I heared. Wait. Where I was? I looked at his face.
"Harry?" I whispered and I quickly sat up and covered myself with the sheets.
He quickly sat up too, probably remembering what we did last night...
"God... No no no no...." I whispered and I looked at my hand where I had a ring. He showed me his hand and he had a ring too.
"Please tell me this it's just a dream..." I whispered. We heared someone knocking on the door and Harry quickly standed up and opened the door. Niall was there, he entered and closed the door quickly.
"God Harry cover yourself..." Niall said and Harry took his boxers from the floor. Niall looked at me and shook his head.
"Niall please... Tell me that this is just a jocke or something like that..." I said.
"I can't babe..." He said.
"C'mon... These weddings are fake right?" Harry said.
"No Harry no! Are real weddings Harry! You two have any idea of what you've done!?" He yelled.
"God... My dad is going to kill me..." I whispered.
"Your dad is going to kill you two!" Niall said.
"Wait... Who knows it?" Harry asked confused and Niall just took his phone and showed us something...

"You posted a pic of us in instagram saying we are just married?!?!?!" I yelled to Harry. And he put his hands on his face and sat down on the bed.
"Ok guys, I'm going to let you two alone." Niall said and Harry nodded. Then he leaved.
"Oh my God..." He whispered but suddenly my phone rang and I quickly answered.
"Hi?" "I'm in the hall of the Hotel. Come, now!" "Dad I just.." "I said now! And tell your husband to come too." Then he turn off the phone and I looked at Harry.
"My dad is waiting for us in the hall." I said and he nodded. I took my clothes from the floor and walked to the bathroom. I dressed myself and put my hair in a bun, but then I saw love bites in my neck, probably the ones that Harry made me to celebrated that we were married, so I took off my bun, letting my hair cover the love bites. I opened the door and Harry was waiting for me.
"C'mon... Let's go." He said and I nodded. During our way to the hall we didn't talk. I really didn't knew Harry, I met him like 24 hours before. As the elevator doors were open, I saw my dad looking at us and saking his head. Oh my God...
"Daddy I..." "Shut up. Let's go to a private room to talk about it. No one have to hear it." He said and we both nodded. We went in a private area in the Hotel, and all the managers were there. We sat on the couch and as fast as my dad closed the door he started to yell.
"What the fuck! What were you two thinking!?!?" "Daddy I'm sorry, I was too drunk..." "Shut up. God..."
"Harry, you've been so irresponsible!" One manager said.
"I know... But don't worry, we're going to get the divorce, and that's all..." He said.
"No" my dad said.

"What are you talking about dad." I asked confused. We were married, so the best thing we could make was get divorced.
"Now the entire world knows the Harry is married, he can't just get divorced now. People can't know he is irresponsible! He have to be an example for every teenager..." My dad said.
"What do you mean?" Harry asked.
"People have to think that you have married my daughter because you two love each other, not because you two get drunk last night..." My dad said.
"What!?" I yelled and standed up.
"6 months, you'll have to stay together 6 months, and then you can get divorced." One manager said.
"What!? I'm not going to to this!" I yelled and went to the door but my dad took my hand and made me sat down on the couch again.
"Oh darling, of course you're going to do it!" My dad said.
"What if I don't?" I said laughing.
"Then Harry is going to lose his contract and I'm going to take all your stuff from our home and burn it all. This is not just about you're life, all our jobs depends on it." My dad said.
I quickly looked at Harry "they are not serious, really?" I whispered and he put his hand on my knee. "We have to do it y/n..." He said and I took a deep breath.
"Ok... What we have to do...?" I asked.