Let's do it

"First of all you two are going to anounce that you're married in an interview, and of course you'll have to buy a better rings... And y/n you'll move to live with Harry to London." One manager said.
"What!?" I yelled. "I can't live in London! I don't know anyone there!" I said.
"You know your husband darling. And you're going to meet his friends." My dad said.
"Oh my God..." I whispered. I was living in LA since my dad became a famous manager, I always lived around USA but never in a place that wasn't USA.
As how they said to us, that afternoon we went to the shop centre to buy wedding rings and then we made the interview.
"So what a quickly wedding!" The interviewer said. "Yes, we've been secretly dating for few months, and we decided to live in London so we had to get marry so it's easy for y/n to have the permissions." Harry answered.
"And how did you meet?" She asked.
"In a party.""concert" we said at the same time. "I a party in the backstage of one concert." Harry said taking my hand since I was so nervous.
"And what do you like most about y/n?" "Hm.. She's spontaneous." Harry answered laughing. "You too Harry." I said rolling my eyes. "Remember we're suposed to be in love." He whispered in my ear.
"What have you just said to her Harry?" The interviewer asked giggling. "Just how much he loves me" I said laughing and I winked the eye to him and he whispered "Good job."

***

"Ok... You have everything?" Harry asked to me and I nodded, looking at my dad, and I hugged him. "I'm so sorry dad..." I whispered and he took off the tear that was falling down by my cheek. "I'll see you in some months ok?" He said and I nodded. Then Harry took my hand and we walked to his private plane. We entered and I sat down in a place beside the window. As the plane started to fly, I saw how the land where I always lived was getting far. I put my arms around my knees and quickly I started to cry. I felt Harry put his hand on my shoulder.
"Can I do anything for you?" He asked.
"Just leave me alone please..." I whispered and he nodded and sat on another place. The flight was so long, and I fell asleep. Harry woke me up when we landed.
"Welcome to London, the temperature outside today is cold, 5grades, and it's raining. We hope you've had a nice flight."
"Raining?" I asked to him.
"Here in London the rain is really common." He said smiling.
"Fine..." I said rolling my eyes. We took a taxi to went to his house and I really got goosebumps when I saw his house.
"Really!? It's like big. Like really really big." I yelled seeing that house. He laughed and nodded. Then he took our suitcases and guided me inside.
"So... This is the guest room... If there is something you want to change you can do it..." He said.
"Thank you Harry." I said.

***

-Harry's pov.-
I looked at the clook, 23pm. Since the morning I didn't talked with y/n. She was in the guest room, I went to the kitchen and I took a cup of tea for her and I walked to her room, the door wasn't closed at all, and I heared her crying. I opened the door and got in. "Y/n... I've made some tea... I leave here a cup ok?" I whispered but she didn't looked at me.
Some days later.
-y/n's pov.-
"You know what!? I'm tired! Tired of you! You're a horrible person! How could you be so horrible with me!" Harry yelled to me and I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up your fucking mouth! It's easy for you! We're in your fucking city, with your fucking friends! I'm here alone! It's so hard for me!" I yelled crying.
"For me is hard too y/n! See that I have to be married with you without knowing you! That wasn't just my fault! It's our fault!" He yelled and throw whatever he had in his hands on the floor and went upstairs to his room.
I curled myself on the couch and started to cry, hating every single second of my life. Some hours ago, started to rain, a big storm, with thunders and flashes. I was really afraid. I felt myself bad for how I trated Harry during these days. I standed up and made my way to Harry's room. I opened the door and he was layed on the bed, sleeping. I sat down beside him and took his hair off from his face. "Harry... I'm afraid..." I whispered and he opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist to made me lay down besied him. "I'm so sorry..." I whispered and he kissed my forehead. "Let's start again" I said and he nodded. "Hi, I'm y/n." "Harry. Nice to meet you."