Say it again.

3 weeks later.
"Hawaaaai-Bombay son dos paraisos" I sang gaving to Harry some drinks and he just laughed.
"That's a horrible song." He said laughing.
"I know... But I'm enjoying this." I said laughing and then I took off my dress and Harry spited the drink.
"Hey! What happened?" I asked confused and he just laughed and took off the drink that was on his neck.
"Nothing nothing... It's just that... Wow." He said laughing.
"Oh." I said and I quickly covered myself with the dress again.
"No no no no. I mean, you looks amazing with this bikini." He said laughing and taking my dress.
"Amazing?" I asked laughing and he nodded. I rolled my eyes and took the suncream. "Can you put some suncream on my back?" I said smiling and he nodded. I sat down in the middle of his legs and he started to put me the suncream.
"Hmm it feels good." I said laughing and he kissed te back of my neck. "You know what could feels good too...?" He whispered to my ear. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Surprise me Harry." He just laughed and took me with his arms and ran to the swimingpool. "Noooo! Harry!!!!" I yelled but he jumped to the water.
"I hate you!" I said lauging taking off the water from my face. "I know you don't" he said laughing to. I went out of the pool and took my towel and then sat again. I saw a maggazine and we were on the cover.

*Harry and y/n Styles are enjoying a trip around Europe and Hawaii. Page 23.
I quickly went to that page and I saw a lots of pics of Harry and me in Paris, Rome and here in Hawaii.
"God... Papparazzis are everywere." I whispered.
"Have you read what they say about us?" Harry asked me as he took his towel and sat beside me, I shook my head and he started to read "It seems that Harry and Y/n Styles are making theyr honeymoon, 4 months after theyr wedding in Las Vegas. The couple has been spotted in the city of love, Paris, and also in Rome. We don't know if they've been in more places. What we know is that they are in Hawaii right now enjoying the last days before Harry have come back to London to the recording studios where One Direction is recording the new album."
"It's like we can't make anything without be noticed by someone..." I said.
"Actually there is something I can do without be noticed my someone." He said smiling.
"Really? What?" I asked confused and he just smirked.
"Harry!" I yelled laughing and punched his shoulder with my fist, knowing that he was talking about dirty things.
"Harry?" We heared someone said and I saw Harry with a scared look face. I quickly turned myself and I saw a beautiful blonde hair girl.
"So, you're taking your wife to the same hotel we used to come?" She said and I quickly looked at Harry.
"Taylor. What are you doing here?" He said.
I looked at her again. "Enjoying some days off with Cara." She said smiling and then I saw Cara coming.
"Oh my God..." Harry whispered.
"It's quite funny, uh? Two of your exgirlfriends and your wife here. Maybe I should call Kendall." She said smiling.
"Oh Harry! What are you doing here?" Cara said smiling. I quickly looked at Harry and took my dress. "Hmm.. I'll wait for you in our room, ok?" I whispered and then I standed up.
"Hmm nice to meet you." I said and I started to walk.

-Harry's pov.-
I was spechless. Why that happened to me? I was staring at Taylor and Cara, not believing that were here. I quickly standed up and rant to y/n. "Y/n wait!" I yelled but she didn't stopped. "Y/n please..." I said taking her arm and I turned her to me. "I'm so sorry."
"For what? For take me the the hotel you used to came with your ex?" She said to me.
"C'mon... It's the best hotel here in Hawaii..." I whispered smiling and she started to walk again.
"Y/n...." I said and I ran to her and walked beside her. "C'mon. Why are you mad with me?" I asked.
"I'm not mad." She answered not looking at me.
"Yes you are." I relplied her. "It's just... I mean. C'mon... It's not my fault that they are here." I said to her and she looked at me.
"Have you seen them? They are perfect! Taylor it's like an angel! And Cara.. God she's a super model!" She said to me not looking at me.
"God... You're jealous." I said smiling.
She stopped and looked at me. "Yes I am. You dated them because they are beautiful girls and God... And me... We're... Not dating but... I mean you're just like this... Because we don't really are anything real... I mean.. You're just like this with me cause' we get drunk and we commit te mistake to get marry and" she said really nervouse but I cut her taking her in my arms and kissing her lips passionaltly. Our lips started to move in sync, just letting our feelings flow. As we separated our lips, she just looked at my eyes.
"I... I..." She whispered.
"I love you." I said to her looking at her eyes.

-y/n's pov.-
"What?" I asked spechless. I just needed to hear it again.
"I love you." He said again looking at my eyes.
"I... Uh..." I started to say but someone cut us.
"Mr. And Mrs. Styles, the taxi drived said that is going to pick you up tomorrow at nine to go to the airport." One employee of the hotel said to us.
"Ok, thank you." Harry said to him and then looked at me again.
"It's time to pack our stuff again." He said and I nodded and we went to our room. He didn't said a word during all the afternoon, we really didn't talked during the dinner. And was time to go to sleep. I was in the bathroom, staring at me in the mirror. Harry was already in the bed. I looked at him and I climbed to the top of him. He just looked at me confused.
"Harry, I love you too." I whispered and then he just smiled and stripped my pijama t-shirt and kissed me.

***
"I'm going to pay to the Hotel, ok?" Harry said to me and went inside. I took my suitcase and went to the taxi.
"Y/n!" Someone yelled and I turned and saw Taylor coming to me.
"Oh... Hm hi." I said.
"Hey hmm where is Harry?" She said.
"Inside. He's paying." I answered.
"Hm I just wanted to tell you that sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable yesterday." She said.
"Uh... Mm don't worry. I'm ok." I said smiling.
"Hm I also wanted to tell you that... Hmm.. Harry loves you so much." She said smiling.
"How do you know it?" I asked confused and she put one hand on my shoulder.
"He never looked at me how he looks at you." She said smiling and I was speechless, I couldn't answer.
"Hey." Harry said to us. "What's going on here?" He asked confused.
"Nothing. I just was telling to y/n to have a nice flight to home." She said winking the eye to me.
"Thanks Taylor." He said and kissed her cheek. "See you soon." He said and entered to the taxi and I whispered "thank you" to her and she just smiled and turned to walk away.
"Taylor!" I yelled before enter to the taxi and she quickly turned to me. "I really love your music." I said and she smiled "Harry you should take her to my next concert in London." She said smiling and Harry nodded smiling, then she leaved.
"Let's go home?" Harry said pecking my lips.
"Sure." I said smiling and then I closed the door.