Berlin.

"Muuuuummyyyyy" we heared our little gril yelling. I quickly opened my eyes and Harry did it too. He kissed my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He said.
"Morning" I said pecking his lips.
"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummyyyyyyy" Darcy yelled again and we both started to laugh.
"Since we had Darcy we don't need an alarm clock any more" Harry said laughing and I got up and walked to Darcy.
"Good morning sunshine" I said smiling and I took her and came back to the bed. I placed her on Harry's lap and sat down beside him.
"Good morning little girl" Harry said kissing her cheek.
"Fuck fuck!" She said smiling and Harry started to laugh, so I slapped the back of his neck with my hand. "Don't laugh! I thought she forgot the word..." I said trying to hold my laugh. Then we heared someone knocking in the door and I looked at Harry confused. He placed Darcy on my lap and standed up and walked to the door.
"Gooooood morniiiing!" Liam said entering to our room.
"Liam? What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Come with me Darcy, you and uncle Liam are going to have fun in the zoo!" He said taking Darcy. "What?" I asked laughing. "Here is her bag mate, you have clean clothes and everything you need inside." Harry said to him giving him Darcy's bag. "Have fuuuun." Liam said kissing my cheek and leaving.
I saw how Liam closed the door and then at Harry, that was staring at me. "What's going on here?" I asked confused, half laughing. Harry came to me and took me with his strong arms. "You and I are going to have a romantic day." He said taking me to the bathroom. I was speechless. He leaved me on the floor and started to undress me. "Let's start with a shower, together." He said kissing my neck. <3

-Harry's pov.-
I saw her getting ready, with her skinny jeans and a simple white shirt not buttoned yet. She was brushing her hair. She was so beautiful, probably the most beautiful woman I ever meet. Even she wasn't a super model, and not having the body that every single woman want to have, she was perfect to me. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Haarry.." She whispered smiling, trying to put her hair on a bun.
"Baby... Better don't put your hair in a bun..." I whispered trying to hold my laugh, she turned to me and looked at me confused. "Why not?" Then I turned her to the mirror and showed her the purple mark she had on her neck. "Harry!!" She yelled pushing me. "Sorry sunshine... That shower was... Mmm" I said smirking and she just laughed and took off her bun.
"C'mon, let's go. We can not be late." I said thinking in what I prepared.

-y/n's pov.-
We went to the black van and dirved to somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked confused. "You'll see it." Harry said taking my hand and kissing my finger where I had my wedding ring. "I think it's the first day we have for us since we had Darcy." I said smiling. "We used to do this before you got pregnant and before the wedding" he said smiling. "Do you remember the day I told you I was pregnant?" "How can I forget? I have the t-shirt at home." He said smiling. When I realized I was pregnant I didn't knew how to say it to Harry. We had just 21 years old and married just few months ago, but to be honest, we had a lot of money and there was no reason to not have the baby... So I went to the shop centre and bought a t-shirt with the words 'world's biggest daddy!' And then I went to the studio where he was recording.

*FLASBACK: "hey, Harry is on the studio right?" I asked to the receptionist and she nodded, so I went to find him. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here?" He said pecking my lips. "Hmm I just want you to see the t-shirt I've bought you." I said smiling giving to him the bag. "Really y/n? You just came to show me a t-shirt?" He said laughing. "Just open the bag and take the t-shirt." I said laughing and he looked at the t-shirt and then at me. "You're.. Your're..." He said speechless. "Pregnant." I said smiling he he hugged me. "Oh my God! We're going to have a baby!!!!"*

"what are you thinking sunshine?" He asked me. "Just how much I love you." I said smiling pushing my lips to his.

"Ok! Here we are." Harry said opening the door of the restaurant.
"Hmmm! Sushi!" I said smiling.
"I know you love sushi!" He said kissing my cheek and then we walked to our table and ordered what we wanted. Harry and I loved sushi, Harry used to bought sushi when he came back home from the studio and we used to ate it watching a film while Darcy was sleeping, but it's been a while since we went in a sushi restaurant last time.
"I'm going to call Liam. To know if Darcy is ok." I said taking my phone.
"Babe she's ok..." He said but I clicked on Liam's number. "Hello?" "Liiam, how are you? How is my baby?" "We are sooo good! Darcy say hiii to muummyy!" "Darcyy sunshine!" "Mummy! Lions!!! Arrrrrrggg!" "Are you enjoying the zoo with uncle Liam sunshine?" "Yes yes yes!" "Good!" Harry quickly took my phone and said "hii Liam! Yes we're fine! We'll call you later ok? Byeee we love you." And then he turned the phone off.
"Harry!" I said. "She's fine! C'mon beautiful. Let's go." He said pecking my lips.
"I hope that the day that Darcy will be 16 years old and will go out with some boy friends you don't call her." I said laughing as we walked outside.
"That's not going to happen." He said and I stopped him and looked at him confused, so he answered me before I could ask "cause' I'm not going to let her go out with boy friends." He said laughing. "Harry!" I said laughing punching him with my fist on his shoulder.
"C'mon y/n... She will be my baby girl always... And I know the dirty things that a guy can make to her when she'll be 16..." He said hugging me. "And how do you know it..?" I asked laughing taking off the curls from his face. "Cause' are the same dirty things that I make to you." He said pecking my lips and winking the eye to me.

Walking around the streets of Berlin, talking and laughing, Harry and I decided to return to the hotel walking since it wasn't so far from where we were. Of course, his bodyguard behind us, not letting us be a little bit alone...
"You know what I've been thinking?" He said to me and pushing me close with his arm around my waist.
"Tell me." I said smiling.
"For Darcy's birthday we will be in Paris, so what about to go to Disneyland with her during my day off?" He said smiling.
"Harry! That would be nice! Darcy will love it! You know how much she loves princess!" I said smiling and he pecked my lips. As we were arriving to the Hotel, some fans that were there came to us. "Harry!! Harry!!" They yelled asking for pics. He took some pics and then looked at me, that I was staring at him smiling. I loved to see how thankful was always with his fans. He loved that. Some fans reconized me too since they knew everything about him. "Hey y/n! Can I take a pic with you too?" One girl said and I nodded and we took the pic. "How is your daughter Darcy?" "Oh she's fine thanks. She's in the zoo with Liam." "Ooh, how cute!" Then Harry came to us. "Hey, let's go?" He said to me and then we entered to the hotel. We went to our room and Harry quickly pushed me to the bed.
"Again?" I asked laughing and Harry started to kiss my neck. "We don't know if Darcy will sleep the next 7 nights... So..." He said laughing.