I want a hamburger

"So?" Gemma asked and I smiled.
"As you know, I'm pregnant." I said laughing and everyone smiled.
"We all know it y/n, and you're tummy is growing so..." Gemma said laughing and I looked at Harry and he took my hand and kissed my cheek.
"Umm... I didn't knew how to say it but..." I said but Gemma quickly stood up and yelled. "Oh my God! You already know if it's a boy or a girl?!"
"How I wish..." Harry said and I punched his shoulder with my fist.
"We are waiting..." I started to say and I looked at Harry and smiled. "We are waiting for twins." Harry said and everyone stood up.
"What!?" Anne yelled.
"Two babies?" Darcy asked and I nodded. "Yes sunshine. Mummy have two babies on her tummy." Harry said caresing her cheek. "Yes yes yes!!!" Emma yelled.
"Oh my God babe, this is amazing!" My mum said and kissed my cheek.
"When did you discover it?" My dad asked.
"This week when we went to the hospital." I said smiling and Anne quickly came to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy." She said and then Harry leaved Emma on the floor and hugged her mum.
"My baby it's going to have twins." She said and I laughed.
"Mum, I'm going to have 4 kids and you're still calling me your baby." He said laughing.
"You will always be my baby, I told you." She said.
"Ohhhh." I said smiling and she turned to me. "And do you know if they are boys or girls?" She asked and I shook my head.
"We don't want to know it." I said and quickly Harry relplied me. "YOU don't want to know it." He said and I started to laugh. "C'mon. Let's open the presents." He said and we walked to the christmas tree.
"Look muuuuummy!!! The doll I wanted!!!" Emma yelled and showed me the doll. "Woww sunshine, it's beautiful!" I said smiling and she jumped to my lap. "How does Santa Claus know I wanted it?" She asked me and I took off her blond messy curls from her face. "Because he is always watching if you're a good girl or not, and he knows everything." I said while she was staring at the doll.
"And you, Darcy? Have you been a good girl?" Harry asked and sat down beside me and put his arm around my waist. "Yes!" Darcy yelled and took the present with her name. "C'mon, open it!" I said and she nodded and opened it. "She will freak out." Harry whispered on my ear and I laughed a little bit.
"Waaaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!! A new guitar!!!!!!" She yelled and started to jump with the guitar. "Nana!!!!!! Look!!!" Darcy yelled to my mum and she looked at me smiling. "Waww Darcy! You're going to be a songwriter and composer like mummy?" My mum asked winking the eye to me.
"No!" She said smiling.
"Oh..." I said and Harry started to laugh.
"I want to be a singer!" She said smiling.
"Like daddy?" Harry asked triumphant shaking me.
"No!" She yelled and Harry looked at her confused. "Like uncle Niall. He sings and plays the guitar!" She said and I started to laugh as Harry brought his hands to his face. "Ohhhhhh" I said laughing to Harry.
"Shut up!" He said to me laughing. "We've made something wrong babe." He said now looking at me and I nodded and pecked his lips.
"Daddy look! There is a present for you!" Darcy yelled and gave to Harry a small box. "Uh... It seems that I've been a good boy." He said smirking to me as he opened the present and saw a beautiful watch I bought for him. "Woww!" He said staring at it.
"Darcy, Emma! Look there are more presents." Gemma said and Darcy and Emma ran to her, then Harry turned to me and kissed my lips. "Thank you." He whispered and I smiled. "Turn it." I said smiling and he looked at the clock confused and turned it.
*Forever together xxx
"Like we said." I said smiling and he nodded and pecked my lips, then he stood up and took a small envelope and came to me.
"You've been a good girl too." He said and put in my hand the small envelope and I smiled and opened it and I saw the pic of us in Times Square the first time we spent the New Year's Eve together.
"Harry! This is the pic we used to have in our old fridge in London!" I said smiling remembering that trip we made and he nodded. Then he stood up again and took another envelope and gave it to me. "This is the real present." He said laughing and I looked at him confused as he sat down again beside me wrapping me close. I opened the envelope and I took the paper that was inside. "What is this?" I asked confused seeing that the paper was like a reserve for a hotel.
"We're going to spend the New Year Eve in Times Square together, only you and me, like the first time." He said smiling and I smiled and then looked at him confused. "What about Emma and Darcy?" I asked and he smiled. "They are going to London with my mum and Robbin so they will see our family there, and then we will go somedays there with them too, ok?" He said and I nodded smiling. "Thank you Harry." I said and hugged him. "Do you like it?" He asked me pushing my hair behind my ear. "So much." I said and pecked his lips.

As my parents left and Harry's parents went to the guest room to sleep, Gemma had Emma on her arms sleeping and Darcy was sleeping on the couch.
"Look my girls how sleepy are." Gemma said smiling.
"I'm going to take them to their rooms." Harry said smiling and took Emma and Darcy on his arms and walked upstairs.
I sat down beside Gemma and I took off my heels. "So, how are you going? It's been a while since you came here for the last time." I said smiling and she turned to me.
"You know, we've been in London. Sometimes I miss you two there." She said and I nodded.
"Yeah... You know I didn't love London as much as I love LA but... Was nice to be there with you all too." I said and she nodded.
"I should come here more often!" She said.
"Yes! You should! Emma and Darcy love to have you around." I said and she smiled. Then we saw Harry coming to us and sat down beside me and wrapped me close.
"They are sleeping like angels." He said and Gemma laughed. "You can not stop smiling when you're talking about your daughters." Gemma said and Harry pushed his face on the crock of my neck to hide his smile.
"There is only one thing about he don't smile about her daughters." I said and both looked at me confused.
"What?" Harry asked and I looked at Gemma and winked the eye to her, then I looked back to Harry. "When we talk about her future boyfriends." I said laughing and he pushed his hand on my mouth.
"Y/n! I told you I don't want to talk about it." He said and Gemma and I started to laugh, so Harry stood up and walked to the kitchen. I stared at how he was taking the plates from the table and walking to the kitchen.
"Babe... I'm hungry." I said and he turned to me. "Do you want some cake?" He asked and I shook my head. "I want a hamburger." I said and he started to laugh. "Babe... A hamburger now? It's 1am..." He said and I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Please... You're babies inside my tummy makes me feel so hungry." I said and he laughed. "Ok... I'll cook some hamburgers..." He said and turned to the kitchen.
"Babe... But I want Mc. Donalds' hamburgers..." I said and he turned to me. "What!?" He said.
"Please...." I begged. "Really y/n...?" He asked me and I stood up and pecked his lips. "It's just 10 minutes away from here with car." I said smiling and he rolled his eyes and took his car keys. "Sometimes I hate your fucking pregnant hormones... But I can't kill you cause' you're having my babies inside of you..." He said and turned to the front door. "I looooove youuu." I said and he walked outsied, and I turned to Gemma who was staring at us and she started to laugh.
"You are unbelievable..." She said laughing and I started to laugh too and sat down beside her and took her hand and placed it on my tummy. "The day you'll get pregnant you will understand me." I said laughing.
"Yes... I guess." She said laughing. "You're lucky that my brother loves you so much." She said smiling and I nodded.

I walked to Darcy and Emma's room to see if they were sleeping, and when I saw them sleeping like there was no tomorrow I smiled and closed their doors and walked to our bedroom. Harry was laying on the bed and he had something on his hands.
"What are you staring at?" I asked as I was closing the door and I started to unbutton my shirt. He smiled and showed me the ultrasound scan pic of our babies and I smiled and sat down beside him and took off my heels.
"Let me see." He said and made me stood up in front of him while he was sitting on the end of the bed so his face was in front of my tummy.
"Harry what are you doing?" I asked laughing and he placed his hands on my tummy. "It doesn't seem you're having two babies here inside." He said staring at my belly. "Harry I'm just 3 months pregnant, it's just like I've win 5 pounds of weight." I said laughing and he wrapped me close and pushed his head on my tummy to hear. "Harry??? You're not going to hear anything." I said laughing.
"Ssshhhhhhh!" He said and I looked at him confused and tryed to hold my laugh as he was so concentrated.
"Baby it's 3:30am, can we sleep, please?" I said laughing.
"God y/n! Shut up! I'm trying to comunicate with our babies." He said serious.
"They are probably sleeping." I said laughing and he looked at me serious.
"Ok, I'll try not to laugh." I said and I looked at the wall to not see him because I probably would start laughing again.
"Babies, it's daddy here. I was staring at your pic and you two are beautiful." He whispered and I looked at him and smiled, just thinking at how beautiful person was my husband. I touched his curls and he looked up at me and smiled and opened at all my shirt to show my bare tummy, then he looked back to my tummy. "Mummy and I loves you so much and we can not wait to have you on our arms. I promise to you that you will be so happy." He said and placed a kiss on the middle of my tummy and I smiled and he looked at me.
"Come here." I said and made him stood up and he smiled and caresed my cheek. "I love you" I whispered before he placed a sweet kiss on my lips.