Some years later.

"Harry c'mon get up." I said while I was geeting ready, taking my skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt. I turned to see my fucking husband layed on the bed. I took a deep breath and walked to the hall. "Muuuuuuuuuuummyyyyyyy!" I heared. "God... No..." I whispered and then turned to my daughter's bedroom.
"Darcy baby." I said smiling seeing that she was already wake up, I took her in my arms and kissed her, making my way to our bedroom where my husband was still in the bed. "See daddy? You have to wake up him." I said laughing and placed Darcy beside him, as she started to shake him. "Y/n no please..." He whispered. And I lauged and walked to the living room to close all the suitcases. Then I came back to the room and Darcy was playing with the pillow and Harry was still sleeping. "God..." I whispered and took the water glass that was in the table and threw the water to Harry's hair.
"Y/n!!!!!" He yelled and he jumped out of the bed.
"This is the last time I'm going to tell you to wake up." I said and went to te bathroom. "Uh, and Harry." I said looking at him. "Get Darcy ready and change the sheets." I said laughing and he rolled his eyes.

I took a cup of coffe and then I saw Harry coming to me, with Darcy on his arms, already dressed. "We're ready." He said pecking my lips.
"Eww" Darcy said covering her eyes with her little hands. I took Darcy and gave her some milk.
"Is everything ready?" Harry asked to me while taking a cup of coffee and I nodded.
"Thank you..." He whispered and kissed my cheek before sat on the chair.
"Just thank you? You'll have to make something else to thank me... We're leaving home for your tour and I've been the one who has made the suitcases..." I said laughing. Then Harry covered Darcy's ears with his hands. "I'm going to fuck you tonight in the Hotel to thank you." He said lauging and I quickly pushed his shoulder with my fist. "Fuck fuck" Darcy said laughing.
"No no sunshine, Fuck is a bad word." I said to her and she just laughed "fuck fuck!" She yelled. And Harry started to laugh. "Harry!! Look what you've made...!" I said lauging. "Fuck Fuck Daddy Fuck!" She yelled laughing.
"Yes baby, daddy fuck." He said laughing and I pushed Harry. "Go Harry!" I yelled laughing. "The taxi is already outside. Go with the suitcases." I said.
"Daddy go fuck." Darcy yelled laughing and Harry just laughed and leaved.

"We're almost there." The taxi driver said to us. I looked at Harry, that had Darcy on his arms playing with his curls, and Harry looking at her like she was the most amazing thing ever. And she was. Harry and I got married 2 years ago, and we just discovered that I was pregnant some weeks later, so here we are now, with our little girl that was turning 2 years old in two weeks.
Harry and the lads had to start a new tour and I decided to go with him. I didn't wanted to stay alone at home with Darcy while he had to be out of home for 5 months.
"There's a lot of paps outside..." I whispered to Harry and he looked at Darcy, that was still playing with his curls.
"Just take her and run inside. I'll take care of the suitcases." He said and gave me Darcy and he payed to the taxi driver.
"Take care of our baby girl." Harry said pecking my lips as the taxi driver opened my door and flashes started to go. I quickly hugged and covered Darcy's face and ran inside the airport. When I was inside, the security of the airport quickly helped me not letting the paps get in. Minutes later, Harry came to where I was with the suitcases.
"You're right?" He said to me touching Darcy's cheek and I nodded smiling.
"Styles family!" We heared a familiar voice calling to us and we turned to see our favourite Irish man ever.
"Niall, how has been this days off in Ireland?" I asked smiling.
"Nice! It's always amazing to be there. And how's my little Darcy??" He said smiling. "Ucle Niall." She said. "It's uncle baby." He said taking and hugging her. "Fuck fuck" she said smiling.
"No no baby, mummy told you not to say that word." Harry said laughing.
"Daddy fuck fuck" she said laughing and Niall started to laugh so loud.
"Who teached you that word baby?" Niall asked to Darcy and she just smiled and pointed to Harry and he just looked at me and whispered laughing "sorry babe..."
"Ok Darcy, let's go and see uncle Liam and uncle Louis." Niall said to Darcy and walked to the private plane with her. Then I looked at Harry and he hugged me.
"No no don't hug me Styles." I said trying to hold my laugh and he kissed my neck. "You know she's not going to forget that easy right?" I asked laughing. "I know... Sorry." He said laughing.
"I know you're not" I said laughing too and started to walk.
"Baby, help me with the suitcases!" He said and I turned to him and showed him my tonge. "this is kind of the thank I want you to give me." I said laughing. He rolled his eyes and ran to me. "And what about tonight...?" He asked smirking. "Styles..." "C'mon... Darcy have been sleeping with us all this week... And I need too..." "Fuck fuck" I cut him trying to say that in Darcy's voice. "Idiot." He said and kissed my lips. "I love you." He whispered and then we entered to the plane.
As I sat down in my place and blocked my seatbelt, I took off my notebook to read the new lyrics I was working on.
"Y/n" a familiar voice said to me. I turned and saw Eleanor there.
"El!! I thought you were not coming!" I said and she sat down beside me and hugged me.
"I've decided to come. You know, I can not stay far from Louis." She said winking the eye to me.
"Nice! It will be nice to have my friend here with me." I said laughing, then we heared Darcy saying fuck again and quickly turned to see my little daughter yelling that word and 3 stupid boys laughing.
"Styles, Tomlinson and Horan! That's not funny!" I yelled and I rolled the eyes and looked at El again.
"I don't know if my husband is more mature than my daughter..." I whispered laughing.
"God... Can't believe she's turning 2 in two weeks." El whispered smiling.
"Yeah... Me either..." I whispered, putting my notebook in my bag back.
"I have no idea how you're doing it. Working, having your baby, and now touring with the boys." She said.
"And I'm just 23..." I added laughing. "I don't know El, I just know that I don't want to make things wrong... But somtimes I feel like I need help."
"You'll be fine! I know how strong you are." She said smiling.