Oh God, what we've made?

"C'mon! C'mon! Quickly." One man said to Harry and me while we were entering by the back door. As we were inside, I looked around and everyting was amazing. It was a big building.
"Like what you see?" Harry asked me and I nodded smiling. We started to drink and dance and have fun. I was dancing with Lou when Harry came to us.
"Are you two having fun?" He said and I nodded.
"Guys I need to go to the bathroom" Lou said and walked away leaving me with Harry. He put his arm around my waist and started to dance.
"What do you think you're doing?" I said lauging.
"Just want to dance." He said.
"You know what I want?" I said and he looked at me confused. "Another shot!" I yelled and he smiled and quickly took my hand and guided me to the rod. "Two shots." He said and the waitress gave us two shots. "Ok, 3, 2, 1 get in!" I yelled and we both drinked the shot. "Ahhhhh" I said and he laughed. "Another one?" I asked and he nodded. "Another round lady." He said to the waitress and did the same.
"Ok, just because I'm feeling a little drunk I let you dance with me." I said laughing.
"Just a little bit drunk?" He questioned me laughing.
"Hmmmmmmm maybe a little more?" I replied and I took his hand and guided him to the dance floor. Quickly he put his hands on my waist and we started to move in sync, each time more and more closer. "I'm feeling a little drunk too." He admited to my ear. "Really?" I said laughing and I put my arms around his neck.
"I like your lips." I said and he smirked and quickly pushed his lips on mines. That was just the beginning of a crazy, alcoholic, and unforgettable night...