After that.

One year later.
Its been a months since I saw Harry for the last time. I went out of the airport and covered myself with my jacket. "Fucking weather..." I whispered and I ran to the taxi's area. Fortunaltely no paparazzis were there, so I entered to one taxi and said my adress. I opened the front door and entered in my house. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs and leaved my suitcase in my old room, where I still had my closet. I changed my clothes into my pijama and walked downstairs. I made my way to the kitchen and preapared a cup of tea. Then I turned to the fridge where the picture that Harry put there one year before was still there. "I miss you." I whispered and then walked to the living room again. Suddenly I heared my phone rang.
"Hello?" "Y/n sunshine! Have you arrived?" "Yes dad. I'm at home." "How is the weather in London?" "Horrible... As always." " "I still can not undestand why you're.." "Dad... I told you. I don't want to talk about it." "But I don't want you to stay alone there..." "I'm not alone. I have my guitar." "Whatever..." "Dad, I have to work in some new songs for that new band." "You can work in new songs here in LA." "Ok dad. I'm not going to talk about it. I'll call you tomorrow ok?" "Ok... By sunshine. I love you." "I love you too." Then I turned off my phone and sat on the couch, staring at my guitar. I took it and started to play one of the new songs I wrote about how lonely could you feel when you don't have the one you love by your side.

Layed on the couch, watching the tv after hours of playing the guitar, I felt a little bit sleepy, so I decided to turn off the tv. But that's when I heared someone trying to open the front door. "Fuck!" I whispered. Who was? A thief? God... God.. God.. I ran to took my phone to call the police but then he opened the door and I couldn't believe it. "Harry!" I yelled and quickly ran and jumped to him and pushed my lips to his. "I've missed you too." He said laughing in the middle of the kiss.
"What are you doing here!? You scared me!!" I said hugging him.
"Michael called me yesterday telling me that you decided to come back here and work in that new songs here, so I decided to come here and surprise you!" He said smiling and pecking my lips again.
"But... But you're in the middle of the tour! For how many days are you going to stay here??" I asked not believing what he was telling me.
"I have my flight tomorrow at 2pm." He said smiling.
"What!? You came here just for 12 hours!?" I asked speechless.
"I came here to stay 12 hours with my princess." He said smiling.
"Oh my God!" I yelled hugging him.
"C'mon! No time to lose!" He said laughing and took me with his strong arms and carried me to our bedroom. He layed me on the bed and jumped to the top of me.
"You have no idea how much I've missed you." I said pushing his curls off from his face and he just smiled and and kissed me again, and again.

"What time is it?" I whispered not looking at him, just still with my head on the crock of his neck and tracing circles aroud his bird tattoos.
"11am." He whispered. Then I climbed to the top of him and kissed his lips.
"What if I don't let you go?" I asked smiling and he wrapped his arms around my naked waist.
"Then there's going to be 80.000 people tonight that are going to hate you." He said laughing and I just started to kiss his neck.
"Baby..." He whispered and I smiled knowing he was enjoying every single kiss I was placing on his skin.
"I need to eat something before continue... Low energy." He said laughing. Then I stopped kissing him and I looked at his beautiful green eyes.
"Breakfast in the bed?" I said smiling and he nodded. Then I quickly standed up and walked to the door and he looked at me confused, staring at my body. "No clothes?" He asked smirking and I shook my head. "God..." He whispered and pushed his pillow to his head. I smiled and went downstairs to prepare something to eat. I made coffee and toasts and then walked upstairs. He fell asleep again. I just smiled and placed the breakfast in the table and sat down beside him, tracing circles on his lips with my finger. "Babe" I whispered and he groaned. "Breakfast is ready." I said and pecked his lips. "Let's breakfast then." He said smiling.

"Babe c'mon! You're going to be late!" I yelled taking my car keys as Harry ran downstairs. "I'm ready. What time is it?" He said pecking my lips. "1pm" I answered opening the door. "Thank God we live so close to the airport..." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes. We drived to the airport and walked inside trying to hide all the papparazzis.
"Ok... Here we are." He said and I smiled and pushed his long curly hair behind his ear.
"You know I would love you to come with me." He said smiling.
"I promise you that when I'll finish the songs I'll come." I said and he took my hand.
"Make sure you'll finish it soon, cause' I can't take 3 more months without you." He said hugging me.
"Mr. Styles, everything is ready to go." One employee said, behind us and Harry nodded. "Just one minute." Said to him and then he turned to me.
"I have something for you." He said smirking.
"God Styles, surprise me." I said laughing.
"Ok, I'm going to give it to you. But first you have to answer me one question." He said smirking and I nodded. Then he took his bag and took a small velvet box. Then he looked at me smiling as he fell in one knee. I quickly bring my hands to my mouth, getting goosebumps.
"Easy question. Y/n y/l/n, would you marry me?" He said smiling, opening the box and showing me a beautiful ring with a diamond.
"Easy answer. I would love it." I said smiling and he took my hand and placed the ring on my finger. Then he standed up and made me jump to him to kiss me in front of all the people who was staring at us. "But this time without beeing drunks." He said smiling and I nodded and kissed him again.
"Mr. Styles. C'mon." The employee said and Harry leaved me on the floor.
"Go." I whispered. "See you soon?" He asked and I nodded. "See you soon." I answered and then we kissed each other for the last time. "I love you." "I love you too Styles." I finally said and he turned and leaved.