Tell me everything about you.

-Harry's pov.-
"Y/n! I'm in home!" I yelled closing the door but I had no answer. Me and the guys had a little performance that morning in a special sunday show in London for charity. I leaved my jacket and my keys and when I saw she wasn't in the livingroom I made my way to her room, I opened the door and she was layed on her bed, curled. "Hey" I whispered when I saw her watery eyes and I sat down beside her.
"What's wrong?" I asked confused.
"Woman's week..." She whispered trying to fake a smile.
"Oh." I said smiling and taking off the hair from her face. "Come here" I said smiling and I took her on my arms. "Harry what are you doing?" She asked me. I carried her on the livingroom and placed her on the couch. Then I went to the kitchen and I made hot chocolate in two cups. I came back to the livingroom and turned the dvd on.
"The notebook?" She asked laughing, I looked at her smirking, gaving her one of the cups and sat down beside her, placing a blanket in our interwied legs. "For better or for worse and in sickness and in health. Remember?" I said laughing. "I really don't remember at all our wedding Harry." She said laughing. Then I put her closer to mine with my arm around her waist. "Lazy sunday, ok?" I whispered and kissed her cheek. "Oh my God Styles, I'm speechless." She said lauging. "I'm a gentleman, Mrs.Styles." I said smiling.

-y/n's pov.-
I was walking around London since Harry had to work in the studio with the guys. Me and Harry became more and more friends every day. At least, that was better for us cause' we had to be married for what seems a very long time... We didn't talked about what happened betwen us, that night, even I loved it. I was in the centre, when I saw a lots of papparazzis and fans came to me. God no... They started to took pics of me and I started to feel afraid. I throw to the floor the starbucks coffe I was drinking and I started to push the people that was around me, yelling and trying to catch my atention. I started to cry and someone helped me to enter in the starbucks again.
"Shhh ok you're safe now." He said. "Thank you" I whispered. "Who are you? Why all this paparazzis and people is around you? You're famous?" "My husband..." I whispered. "C'mon call him" he said smiling and I took my phone and called him.
"Hello?" "Harry! Please help me" "y/n! What's wrong?" "I... I... I'm..." I started to say but I couldn't continued when my tears started to fell down by my cheeks again. The guy that heleped me took my phone. "Hi. Yes I just foud your wife with a lots of paps around her and I helped her, I think she's in shock... Yes yes... Mmm in the starbucks here in the centre. Ok." Then he turned the phone off and looked at me. "He's coming." The guy said to me and I nodded.

30 minutes later, I was a little bit calm. Suddenly Harry entered there and his eyes meet mines. Quickly he came to me and hugged me while I was crying. "Shhhh I'm here. You're safe." I put my arms around his torso, under his jacket and he kissed my forehead. When I finally could breath normally, he took a step back and looked the guy. "You must be the one who talked to me?" Harry said. "Yes. I'm Ben." Then Harry shook his hand. "Thank you Ben. Is there anything I can do for you?" "Oh no no. Just take care of your wife. She's a beautiful lady." "Yes she is. Thanks mate." The he shook his hand again then Ben leaved.
"You're ok?" Harry said to me and took off the tears from my face and I nodded. "Much better." He whispered and pecked my lips. "I'm not going to let you alone at home now... I have to come back to the studio. Would you like to come with me?" He said pushing my hair behind my ear. "Yes" I whispered and he smiled and took my hand. We walcked outside and the paps started to take pics again. Harry quickly put his arm around my waist and tryed to cover me with his jacked. "Harry! Harry! How are you two!?" On papparazzi yelled. "We would be much better if you could take a step back and let us walk." He said, trying to not yell. I holded Harry's hand so tight and pushed my head on his neck. "We're almost in the car." He whispered and quickly we entered to the car.
"You're alright?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok, let's go." He said and drived to the studio.

"Here we are." He said and went out of the car.
"I've never been in a studio" I said smiling.
"C'mon. I'll show you where we are recording." He said and took my hand and guided me inside. I quickly saw Niall and he ran to me and hugged me. "Why you're still hugging me like this?" I asked laughing. "And why you're still beeing so rude?" He asked laughing. "Maybe I have to get drunk to don't be rude." I answered laughing. "Oh nonono lady, the last time you get drunk you get married.... So... No alcohol for a while." Niall said laughing.
"Actuall she's not rude with me anymore." Harry said laughing and taking Niall's guitar.
"Really?" Niall asked confused and Harry nodded. "She's nice." Harry said looking at me.
"Ok, I'm lost." Niall said. "Me too." I said laughing. "Let's just say that we're enjoying our marriage." Harry said laughing. "At least is the only thing we can do." I said laughing and Harry started to play the guitar.
"Can I..?" I said to him and Niall and Harry looked at me confused.
"Do you know how to play the guitar?" Niall questioned me.
"Hm.. Just a little." I said laughing and Harry gave to me the guitar. I sat on the couch and I started to play 'I knew you were trouble', by Taylor Swift. They both looked at me confused and when I finished the song I just smiled.
"That was so rude." Harry said.
"Holy shit! She plays the guitar better than me!" Niall yelled laughing.
"Even the song is... How can I say..." Harry started to say but Niall cut him saying "a present for you from your exgirlfriend." And we both started to laugh.
"Yes." Harry said laughing. "You're absolutely billiant y/n. Your voice is amazing."
"Shut up" I said laughing and I gave back to him the guitar.
"This girl surpises me everyday." Niall said laughing.

"Why you didn't told me you can sing and play the guitar?" He said while we were home.
"You never asked me before." I said laughing and he stoped in front of me.
"That's something that I hate y/n, we have to stay together for 4 more months but we still unknowing each other..." He said serious.
"Yeah... That's true..." I said touching his cheek with my fingers. He quickly interlaced our fingers and guided me to the couch.
"Ok, tell me. Tell me everything about you." He said smiling and kissed my fingers, still interlaced with his. We spend hours and hours talking. He told me everything about him, about when he was a kid, about the xFactor, about everything of 1D, also about his friends and exgirlfriends. A lots of things. I told him about my life, that wasn't so much interesting. About my friends, about my mum and her job, travelling around the world all the time, about my dad. I always was the girl who hasn't good marks and disapointed her parents. I never had a proper relationship with a guy or at least a boyfriend that trated me good.