New York, New York.

I woke up because of the sun light. My head was in Harry's chest. I kissed where one of his birth tattoos were and then his lips, then I climbed to the top of him and I started to kiss his cheek, and then I whispered to his ear "good morning". He opened his eyes and wrapped me close to him, so our chests were touching, and his hands were going up and down of my naked back. "I love to wake up just like this." He said with a rapsy voice. "We have to clean everything downstairs..." I said laughing and he rolled us, so he was on the top of me. "No... I want to cuddle with you." He said laughing and kissing all over my face.
"Harry!" I said giggling and he started to tickling me. "Harry!" I yelled laughing. He stopped and pushed his lips on mines.
I standed up and walked to the door, trying to cover myself with my hands and Harry whisteled. "Shhhhhh" I said laughing and I went to my room to take some clothes. I heared that Harry was talking with someone. I went to the living room and I started to take the plates from the table.
"Y/n." He yelled.
"I'm downstairs." I yelled and I heared him running. And I saw he coming just with his boxers.
"Hey" I said.
"I've talked with our managers." He said smiling.
"Hmmm. Is something wrong?" I answered confused.
"You have to make your suitcase." He said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Guess what!?" He said.
"I don't know. Just tell me." I said smiling since I saw a big smile on his face.
"They've called us to perform in Times Square for the new year!" He yelled taking me on his strong arms.
"Really!? That's amazing!" I said hugging him back.
"I've always wanted to perform there! Have you ever been there for new year?" He asked me letting me go and I shook my head. "You'll love it! I was there some years ago with Taylor." He said.
"Oh." I whispered.
"Hmm... Yeah... But this year it's going to be better!" He said laughing.
"I hope." I said laughing.
We made our suitcases and the day after we went to the airport and we meet there the other lads and theyr girlfriends. All the flight to NY was so strange. That was the first time I was flying to USA since the day I came to London with Harry. So much changed since then.
"Welcome to NY" Harry said to me as we were going out of the plane.
"It's been waiting for us!" I sang lauging and he pushed me laughing and then took my hand and we went to the black van that was waiting for us.
As I saw the buildings by the window, I took Harry's hand and holded it tight.
"Are you ok?" He whispered to my ear.
"Just feeling so strange to come back to USA." I said looking at his beautiful green eyes.
"You told me you lived here in NY. Do you wan to visit someone?" He asked me but I shook my head.
"I was living here just for 1 year, so I really don't have friends here." I said.
"I can't imagine how would be for a kid to live every year in a diferent city..." He said touching my cheek.
"Harry I'm ok, don't worry." I said smiling and he nodded. Quickly we arrived to te hotel.

It was the day. These days we've been in NY were amazing, the other guys girlfriends and I became friends. Eleanor, Perrie and Sophia also knew our 'fake relationship' but that doesn't mind anything for them, they were really nice with me. In the morning, the guys had the soundcheck, so the ladys and I decided to go shopping. Harry used to wear beanies, so I bought him one. In the afternoon, we went to Times Square where the guys were. I saw Harry with Lou, she was brushing his hair.
"Hiii how was your day?" Harry asked me as I was walking to him and sat down beside him.
"Good, we've been shopping. See what I've bougth you." And I gave him the beanie.
"Cool. I love it." He said touching my knee. It was time for them to perform, we went with them to the stage, and the ladys and I sat down beside the stage, where no one could see us. It was magic, that was the first time I saw them perform since the 'wedding', but now I saw them in a different way. I was staring at Harry all the time, looking at how he moves, how he sang, and how often he looked at me while he was singing. What was this feeling inside? Like butterflys in my stomach...? No no no.
"Y/n?" I heared Lou say.
"Uh?" I said looking at her and she laughed.
"What's going on between Harry and you?" She asked.
"What!? Noting. Why?" I said.
"C'mon, he's staring at you all the time. And you can't take off your eyes from him." She said.
I looked at Harry again, they were singing you and I, and yes, he was staring at me sometimes. Then finally I looked at Lou again "I don't know Lou, I suppose that's because we're living together because this bullshit we made... At least the best thing we could do is have a good friendship." I answered, knowing that even we were good friends and we had sex a couple of times, we were just friends. Firends with a 'fake marriage'.
They finished the performance and came to us. Only 10 minutes for the new yer. We went where everyone was to celebrated it, all the couples were staring at the big ball there in Times Square.
"Hey" Harry whispered to my ear and I smiled. "Are you enjoying this?"
"Yes, it's really beautiful." I said smiling.
"One minute!" The people yelled.
I looked at Harry and he was staring at me. He put one arm around my waist to approach me to him, so my face was really close to his. He took the beanie I bought for him and put it on. "You looks good." I said and he smiled. Then we started to yelled "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy new year!!!" He quickly turned his face to me and smiled. Then he put his free hand on my neck and kissed me. Our lips moving in sync in a very passionaltly kiss. As we separated, we both were smiling.
"Happy new year." He whispered.
"Happy new year Harry." I whispered too and I pushed my lips to his again.