Leave.

-Harry's pov.-
"Babee! I'm here!" I yelled closing the front door. I leaved my jacket on the table and went to the livingroom. I saw y/n's guitar in the couch and I just smiled thinking of her playing and singuing. "Babe have you been playing the guitar?" I yelled but I had no answer. Maybe she wasn't at home? But the car she used to took was outside... I made my way upstairs to my room, the one we shared. "Y/n sunshine." I said opening the door but nothing, she wasn't here. I turned and I went to her room. I opened the door but she wasn't there. I turned to close the door but I noticed that her wardrove wasn't closed at all, so I turned again and made my way to opened it. "God..." I whispered seeing that her clothes wasn't there. I quickly turned myself to her table and also her pictures and her computer wasn't there. I took my phone from my pocket and ran downstairs. "C'mon babe pick up the telephone..." I whispered. "The number you have dialed is not in service. Try it again later."
"Fuck!" I yelled. I quickly ran to the kitchen where she used to leave me notes... But nothing. Where were she?? Why she had her telephone off?? Why she didn't let me a note or something else??? I called her again and again and again but nothing.
I quickly ran to my car and drived to the centre where she used to go when I was in the studio, but she wasn't there. I took my phone and called Niall. "Harry?" "Niall! I don't know where is y/n." "What!?" "I don't know where is she! Her clothes are not at home." "Harry calm down. Where are you? Come to the studio to pick me up and I'll help you to find her." "Ok" I drived as fast as I could to the studio and entered.
Then I saw the recepcionist. "Mr. Styles! How are you? It's nice to have your wife visiting you here to the studio, uh?" She said and I looked at her confused.
"What!?" I said.
"Well she has come this morning to see you, and it's been a while since last time." She said smiling.
"Charlotte, she hasn't come tis morning." I said.
"Yes she did. But she leaved quickly." She said a little bit confused. Then I saw Niall coming to me.
"Hey Harry." He said.
"Charlotte, what time it was when she came?" I asked getting more nervous.
"Hmmm, around 11am." She said.
"Fuck!" I yelled.
"Harry what's wrong?" Niall asked me.
"Charlotte I need you to show me the security cameras!" I said.
"Mr. Styles I can't do this..." She said.
"Do it!!" I yelled and she looked at me scared and Niall took my arm. "Harry mate, keep calm." He said. I took a deep breath and looked at Charlotte, that was staring at me. "Charlotte I'm sorry. Please, do it. I have no idea where my wife is and I'm so worry."
"Oh..." She whispered. "Ok, come with me." She said and we went to the security room, where were the computers with the cameras. I looked at the one that was staring to our studio and I turned it to 11am. And she was there, y/n was beside the door, where Niall, Cara and I were talking, she was crying and then ran to the exit.
"Oh my God... What should she heared it?" Niall asked and I looked at him. "I'm sure that she hasn't heared it the part where I was telling you that I don't want her to leave me."

***
-y/n's pov.-
As the seatbelts light was turned off, I standed up and took my suitcase. I took a beanie and my sunglasses so the people can't recognize me and also I could hide my watery eyes. I walked to the exit, looking for my dad, that told me he would be there to pick me up.
"Shunshine" he said and hugged me.
"God dad I've missed you." I said hugging him.
"Hey sunshine, why are you crying? You're not happy? You're at home again. This bullshit will end in a few minutes when you'll sign the papers." He said confused. Not knowing all that happened between Harry and I.
"Yes dad, I'm... I'm so happy." I said trying to fake a smile.
"What I don't understand is why you told me before took the plane to not answer Harry's calls." He said confused.
"We.. Hm.. We just had a fight about the divorce." I said.
"Ok... C'mon let's go home." He said and took my suitcase. I took my phone and turned it on. 86 lost calls?! Oh my God... I just ingnored it and then I saw lots of papparazzis coming to us.
"God no..." I whispered. "Don't worry sunshine." My dad said and coverd me with his jacket.
"Mrs. Styles! Mrs. Styles!!" "Why have you come to LA alone??" "Where is your husband?!" "Are you two enjoying your 6 months married??"
"Get out! Let us walk!" My dad yelled and pushed the papparazzis to let us walk to his car.

***
-Harry's pov.-
Layed on the couch, with y/n's guitar on my lap, I was still crying. Louis was trying to call her but nothing...
"Harry, take this." Eleanor said to me and gave me a cup of tea.
"Thanks El..." I whispered and she sat down beside me and rubbed my back.
"Don't worry Harry..." She said.
"How I can not be worry? 14 hours have passed and I still unknowing where she is. She have her phone off... What if something happened with her?" I asked getting more and more nervous.
"God..." She whisperd not knowing what to say.
"She had her phone off cause' she was in the plane." Louis said staring at his phone.
"What?" Eleanor asked confused and Louis quickly ran and came to us, showing us his phone.
*Y/n Styles has been spotted in LAX 30 minutes ago alone, without his husband.
And there was a pic of her and her dad beeing moved by the paparazzis.
"Fuck!!" I yelled and standed up. I couldn't believe she was there. I walked and took my keys and my jacket.
"Harry where are you going?" Louis asked confused.
"Where do you think Louis!? To the airport!" I yelled.
"Harry you can't go to the airport now... You don't know why she leaved." He said.
"What the fuck are you telling me Louis!? She leaved cause' she thinks I don't love her!" I said feeling my tears.
"Harry mate..." Louis said but Eleanor cut him saying "shhh" and then she came to me and hugged me. "Go. Call us when you'll find her, ok?" She said and I nodded. I turned to open the door but then I heared my phone rang. "Hello?" I said.