Nice to meet you.

"Good morning" he whispered taking off the hair from my face. I opened my eyes and I saw his big green eyes staring at me and I just smiled.
"Since it's the first time you're in London, and you've never went out of home since we came, today I'm going to show you London, ok?" He said smiling.
"Sounds great." I whispered and he walked downstairs. I went to my bathroom and I took a shower. Since here in London was too cold, I put some skinny jeans and a grey pullover. I went downstairs and Harry gave to me a cup of coffee.
"Thanks" I said. He was already dressed with some ripped skinny jeans too and a white t-shirt.
"What are you staring at?" He asked smiling.
"Your style, Styles. I like it." I said smiling.
"Thanks" he said and took his car keys. "You're ready?" He asked to me and I nodded and leaved the cup of coffee. "Let's go them." We went first to see some museums, and also he showed me the Buckingham Palace. Then we went to the Big Ben and the London eye.
"You were right, Styles." I said and he looked at me confused and I smiled. "London is a beautiful city. It's amazing. But the weather... The weather is horrible." I said laughing.
"I told you." He said lauging too. Then he saw that some paparazzys were waiting for us.
"Oh" he whispered. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "The paparazzis, they've found us." He said and took my hand. "Remember we're married." He said and we walked to where everyone was to found his car. "What do you mean?" I asked confused and he smiled and in front of everyone pushed his lips on mines.

That was the first time he kissed me since 'the wedding', at first I was spechless, but I felt someting in my stomach, so I let my lips move in sync with his. He smiled and separeted our lips. "Let's go." He said and I nodded and followed him, letting all the paparazzis staring at the pics they've took.
"Why you kissed me?" I asked while he was driving us to home. "People is talking so much about us, and the media was starting to wonder if it was real or not." He said and I looked at him confused. "How do you know it?" "I read everyday what media say about me and the guys. For me it's really important what people say, cause' we inspire so much people and I don't want to disapoint theme..." He said never losing his eyes from the road.
"You don't want to disapoint your fans." I said and he looked at me one moment. "Never. They mean the world to me. I would never be here without theme." He said and I just smiled, thinking about how wonderful he was.
As the days gone, Harry and I became friends. At least we had to be good friends if we were suposed to live together for 5 more months. I arrived home after I went to the supermarkt.
"Harry! I'm here." I yelled but I had no answer. He was at home because his car was in front of the house. "Harry?" I said. I leaved the bags on the kitchen and my jacket on the table. I heared some sounds upstairs so I made my way to his room, where the sounds were. I quickly opened the door and...
I saw him watching porn and masturbating himself, moaning. "God!" He yelled when he saw me. "Oh my God!" I yelled and closed the door. I quickly ran to the livingroom and started to laugh and few seconds later he come and saw me in the couch laughing.
"God y/n, sorry." He said, his face was red.
"No no, I mean, sorry, I should knock on the door..." I said trying to hold my laugh.
"I thought you'll be outside more than an hour so... I mean... C'mon.. I have my needs." He said but I cut him saying "you don't have to explain Harry. I understand." I said laughing. "Hmm have you finished?" I asked lauging. "Shut up." He said laughing and made his way to the kitchen and washed his hands.
I made the dinner and then we decided to watch a film. During all the film, I really didn't looked the film, my mind was still thinking in Harry palming himself... When the film ended, Harry kissed my cheek before say good night and then went to his room.
He had his needs... And to be honest... Me too. I turned the tv off and I walked to his room. His door wasn't closed at all, so I entered. He was layed on the beed.
"Harry." I said and he sat up.
"Is everything alright?" He asked me confused, but I didn't answered. I took off my t-shirt showing him my bra. "Oh" he whispered. "I have my needs too." I said before sat on his lap and started to kiss his lips.
I woke up and I saw him, beside me with his arms around my waist. I took of his curls from his face and pecked his lips. I sat up and got out of the bed, trying not to woke up him. I took my clothes from the floor and walked to the door.