No sex life

"Ok.. This is our suite." Harry whispered opening the door. It was a big suite, our room with a little bedroom beside for Darcy. A typical familly bedroom's hotel. Harry placed our suitcases on the floor. "See Darcy? You have your own bedroom too." Harry said smiling opening the door of the baby bedroom. She smiled and I placed her on the floor and she quickly ran to him and hugged his legs. Then someone knocked on the door and I just turned myself to open the door.
"Hey!" Liam said smiling and Darcy quickly ran to him.
"Dinner is ready." Liam said smiling while taking Darcy. "C'mon Darcy, let's go." He said and walked to the hall. Then Harry quickly came to me before I walked outside the room too.
"Shhhh. Where are you going?" He said smiling taking my hand.
"To dinner?" I answered laughing.
"You haven't kissed me today." He said seriously.
"Of course I've kissed you." I said.
"No, No pecking lips. I mean a true love kiss." He said smiling and placing his hands on my waist.
"Because, you love me right?" He whispered to my ear and then looked at my eyes. "Nope!" I said laughing. Then I pushed his long curls behind his ear and slowly pushed my lips on his, letting our lips move in sync.
"Muuuuuuuummyyyyyy!" We heared and we started to laugh.
"C'mon, let's go." He said laughing to me and taking my hand and walking outside.

"Shh, just try to don't wake up her." I said to Harry as I was opening the door of our bedroom. He went to Darcy's bed and placed her there, taking off her shoes.
I went to the bathroom and took off my make up, then I came back to the bedroom and jumped to the bed, taking my phone to read my e-mails. I saw Harry not closing at all Darcy's door and coming to the bed.
"What are you doing?" He whispered, taking off his shoes and jumping to the bed too.
"Just reading my e-mails." I answered not looking at him.
"To much work?" He asked pushing my hair behind my ear, then I turned my face to face him and nodded.
"Can that wait?" He said taking my phone and placing it on the table. I just smiled and climbed to the top of him. He sat up and pushed his lips on mines, then kissed my cheek and looked at my eyes. "You're beautiful." He whispered and I just smiled and started to unbuttoning his shirt. As we were naked, he rolled us to be in the top of me.
"God... You have no idea how I've missed this..." He whispered as he entered me. "Just passed a week" I said laughing. "Too much." He said laughing and kissing my neck.
"Muuuuuuuuuummyyyyy" we heared Darcy crying.
"God no..." He whispered and I pushed him to his side. "No y/n no no please..." He whispered and I shook my head taking my t-shirt and walking to Darcy's bedroom.
"God..." I heared him saing and pushing his head on the pillow, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, then opened Darcy's door.
"Shhh baby, mummy is here."

I came back to the bed and I saw that Harry was already sleeping, curled on his side of the bed. I entered to the bed trying not to wake up him and took off my t-shirt and covered myself with the blanket. Since he was layed on his side, showing me his back, I kissed the back of his neck. "Good night Harry, I love you." I whispered and then I curled myself to my side of the bed.

-Harry's pov.-
I woke up and I saw that y/n was on her side of the bed, curled and sleeping. I got out of the bed and opened my suitcase. I took my sport shorts and a simple t-shirt, and walked to the bathroom trying to not wake up her dressing myself. Then I came back to the bedroom and covered her with the blanket since was naked and not covered. I kissed her forehead and then walked to the hotel's gym.
"Harry mate. Here!" Liam said to me and I walked to him. "How are you?" "Don't ask..." "What's wrong Harold?" "Nothing's wrong... It's just... How ofter do you have sex with Sophia?" "What!?" "It's just.. Oh God... Since we had Darcy it's like we don't have sex life... I mean we have sex sometimes but..." "But why? Because she doesn't want or...?" "No no... Because Darcy doesn't sleep all the night yet and y/n always have something to do or she's tired... I love Darcy, don't take me wrong. She's like my everything with y/n, but..." "Do you want me to take care of Darcy tomorrow?" "What!?" "Tomorrow we have the day off, I can take care of Darcy so you can take y/n to have lunch somewhere and then..." "But Liam... Is your day off too and I don't want you to..." "C'mon Harold, I love Darcy and I would love to do it for you mate." "Do you?" "Of course! But hey! I hope you'll take care someday when I'll have kids for me to have a lazy day with Sophia." "Of course!"

-y/n's pov.-
"Muummy mummy!" I heared Darcy yelling. I got up and I saw that Harry wasn't beside me. I went to Darcy's room and took her in my arms and kissed her. "Good morning sunshine" I said smiling.
"Good monin" she said and I smiled. I dressed her and then I dressed myself. I put my hair in a bun and took her and walked to the hall to have breakfast.
"Good morning" I said to everyone. Darcy quickly jumped to El's arms. We took breakfast and spend some time there talking and laughing.
"Where is Harry? Is he in the gym?" I asked. "I think so" Lou said smiling.
"Darcy darling, mummy is going to see daddy in the gym. Do you want to come?" I said smiling.
"Yes yes yes!" She said and ran to me and took my hand. We went to the gym and there were Harry and Liam.
"Daddy daddy daddy!!!" She yelled runing to him. He took her with his arms and kissed her. "Good morning sunshine." He said tickling her and then he took my hand to approach me. "Good morning beautiful." He said before pushing his lips to mines.
"Ewww daddy noooo" Darcy yelled. "Daddy can not kiss mummy?" He said to her and she shook her head. "Oh... And mummy can kiss daddy?" I asked and she shook her head again, and we all started to laugh.
"What time is it?" Liam asked.
"Hmm 12." I said looking at my phone.
"Ok... We should took a shower and then get ready to go to the arena." Liam said and Harry nodded.

"God! Nice way to start the tour!!" Niall yelled as they ran to the backstage. "Well done guys!" Paul yelled. Then Harry quickly came to us and hugged us. "Darcy say well done daddy!" I said to her. "Well donee well donee!" She said laughing and Harry took her and pecked my lips. "C'mon lets go to the Hotel and eat something. I'm really hungry." Harry said taking my hand and walking to the van. We ate something in the hotel's restaurant and then we went to our room. Harry decided to took a shower sand I changed Darcy into her pijama and placed her on the bed, but she decided to stay awake...
"C'mon baby girl... Bed time.." "No!" "Do you want tour teddy bear?" "Yes!" She said and I took it and gave to her. I looked at my watch, 1am. God... "Mummy is going to sleep ok baby?" I said but she didnt answered me, she was just hugging and whispering non-understanding words to her teddy bear. "Good night sunshine." I said kissing her forehead and made my way to my bed, seeing Harry layed on the bed. I climbed to the bed and placed my head on his chest. "She's still awake..." I whispered as we heared her talking with the teddy bear.
"Don't worry babe... I have a surprise for you tomorrow." He said and I looked at him confused.
"What is it?" I asked and he just pushed his lips on mines. "You'll see it tomorrow." He whispered and then covered us with the blanket.
"Good night babe" he said and wrapped me close.
"Good night Harry. I love you." I said kissing the crock of his neck.
"I love you too." He whispered and then we fell asleep.