She's gone

-Harry's pov.-
"Hmmmmmm LA's warm." Niall yelled as we were going outside the plane.
"I thought the flight was going to be longer." I said looking at my clock, wondering if y/n will be there or not yet.
"You're not going to take a flight in a while, so be happy." Liam said laughing.
"Actually maybe y/n will take some days off so we can go to London to visit my family." I said taking my bag.
"Cool! Sophia and I we're going to stay some days here in LA and then come back at home." Liam said and then we walked to the arrivals and I started to search for my beautiful wife.
"Hmm maybe she hasn't arrived yet." I said and Niall looked at me. "What?" He asked.
"Y/n. She's not here." I said.
"Maybe there was a lot of traffic on the road." Niall said and I nodded.
"Yeah.. It's saturday..." I said and took my phone and called her. "So?" Niall asked and I shook my head. "If she's driving she's not going to take the phone..." I said and Niall nodded.
"Guys." We heard Paul said and we turned to him and we saw a lots of fans and papparazzis running to us. "God..." I whispered.
"C'mon! Get in that area!" He yelled and we went in a private area to don't let the fans come to us. I tryed to call y/n twice but nothing.
"Guys, the employees from the airport are saying to us to leave the airport... So much hysteria." Paul said laughing and we nodded. "C'mon, let's take a taxi and text her saying you'll wait for her at home." Niall said and I nodded, so I took my phone and texted her.
*Babe, I guess you're driving, but the employees of the airport don't let us stay here because of the fans. I'll take a taxi to go home cause' I can not wait here. See you there. I love you so much! xx

As I paid to the taxi driver, I quickly walked to the front door of our house and opened it. "Hello?" I said and closed the door. Then I leaved my suitcase and bag on the floor and walked to the livingroom but no one was there, so I took my phone to call y/n. "Harry?" I heard someone said and I turned and saw Ed with Emma on his arms. "Ed mate!" I said smiling and walked to them and hugged him and then I took Emma.
"Daddyy" she said hugging me and I kissed her forehead.
"Where is y/n?" He asked me confused and I sat down on the couch. "I don't know. I guess she's still on the road. I've seen that there was maybe a crash car on the other side of the road and a lot of traffic... So maybe she's still there, and the airport employees don't let us stay in the airport because of the fans so... I took a taxi." I said and he sat down beside me.
"Hmmm. She leaved Emma here with me cause' she had fever, but doesn't have it anymore, right Emma?" Ed said caresing Emma's cheek.
"My little baby was ill?" I asked to Emma and she giggled and hugged me. "I've missed you sunshine." I said to her and kissed her cheek.
"Soo... Vacations now, uh mate?" Ed said rubbing my back.
"Yes! Woahh, it's nice so be at home." I said smiling. Then we heard my phone rang and Ed and I looked into each other.
"That must be her." I said smiling and put Emma on Ed's lap and I turned myself to take my phone.

"Hello?" I said smiling seeing how Emma was touching Ed's hair.
"Hi, is there Mr. Harry Styles?" I heard a young lady said.
"Yes, I am. Who's there?" I answered and Ed looked at me confused.
"I'm calling you from the Hospital, your wife had a car crash and you're her emergency contact." She said.
"What!?" I yelled and Ed quickly stood up and walked to me.
"I need you to come here." She said.
"Is she ok? What about my daughter? She was with her." I said getting nervous and Ed quickly noticed something was going wrong and leaved Emma on the couch.
"I actually don't have more information about it Mr. Styles, if you could come so the doctor can talk to you..." "Sure sure! I'll be there in a bit." I finally said and turned off my phone and looked at Ed.
"What's wrong Harry?" He asked me and I took his arm and guided him outside the living room to don't let Emma heard it.
"Y/n is in the hospital... She had a car crash..." I said and tears started to fell down by my cheeks.
"Is she ok?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I don't know. I have to go." I said and he nodded. "I'll take care of Emma. Call me when you'll know anything ok?" He said and I nodded and took my car keys and quickly ran to my car.
As I was driving as fast as I could to the hospital, I called y/n's mum to let her know what happened and she told me she would come too.
As I was in the Hospital I quickly ran to the reception.
"I'm Harry Styles, my wife Y/n Styles and my daughter Darcy Styles had a car crash. Where they are!?" I said and a nurse quickly came to me. "Mr. Styles, calm down. Come with me." She said.
"Doctor, he's Mr. Styles, the husband of the woman of the car crash." The nurse said and he turned to me.
"Mr. Styles." He said and shook my hand.
"Where is my wife and my daughter?" I asked getting more and more nervous. Then he made me turn and I saw my baby girl. "Darcy!" I yelled and I ran to her and hugged her. "Baby you're ok?" I asked her and she nodded. "She just have a little gap on her head." The doctor said and I looked at her gap on her forehead and took a deep breath. "Thanks God." I whispered and hugged her so close. Then I turned to the doctor. "What about my wife?" I asked and he looked at the nurse and she nodded and took Darcy and walked away.
"What's going on here?" I asked and he came to me.
"Let's take a sit ok?" He said and I nodded and sat down on the chair, then I saw two police officers enter to the room.
"Wait, what's wrong?" I said looking at him.
"It seems that there were a lots of papparazzis following her while she was driving, and they were so close and she losed the control of her car." One police said.
"Fuck!" I yelled and the doctor put his hand on my shoulder.
"Where is she?" I asked letting the tears fell down by my cheeks.
"She's on the operating room having surgery." He said and I brought my hands on my face and started to cry.
"Just let's wait and see what happens ok?" The doctor said and I nodded.
"Where I have to wait?" I asked.
"Here. They will bring her here after the surgery." The doctor said and I nodded.