Sorry

I fell on my knees when I was far from everyone and I started to cry as much and loud as I could. "Why!?! WHY!?!?" I yelled rubbing my eyes. "Noooooo! I need you!!!" I yelled and put my hands on my head, closing my eyes.
"Harry? Harry babe. Harry babe wake up." I heard someone said and I opened my eyes and I saw y/n touching my cheek.
"Babe... Sorry I fell asleep..." I whispered smiling and I stood up and sat down beside her. "I think you had a nightmare cause' you were saying 'nooo noooo whyy???' Hahah" she said smiling and I smiled and pecked her lips.
"Yes babe... God... It was the worst nightmare I ever had..." I said and wrapped her close. "What were you dreaming about?" She asked me taking off the curls from my face.
"It was... God... You didn't had your seatbelt on in the car crash and you were dead... And I was in your funeral..." I said and she lauged.
"God Harry...Hahahah thanks God I had it on and I just broke my collarbone on the car crash." She said laughing and I pecked her lips. Then the doctor came to the room.
"Did he woke up, uh?" He said laughing and y/n started to laugh too.
"How is my wife's collarbone?" I asked and he smiled. "Good. I just came to say you that you can already go home. It's not necessary to stay one more night here." He said and I smiled and looked at y/n.
"That's nice." She said and I nodded.
"Just come in a couple of weeks and we will see if the surgery was effective ok?" The doctor said and y/n nodded. "You're lucky to have your husband here to take care of you, uh?" He said winking the eye to me and y/n laughed. "I will." I said laughing and I shook his hand. "Thanks for everying doctor." I said and he nodded and leaved, then I turned to y/n.
"Let's go home?" I said pecking her lips and she nodded. "Yes! And we have to go and pick up Darcy and Emma at my partent's house." She said and I nodded.

-y/n's pov.-
"And then you have to put your finger here." Darcy said taking Harry's finger and puted it on the guitar. "Yes, just like this." She said and Harry smiled just staring how her daughter was trying to show him the new chord that Ed showed her. I turned my face to see my other daughter sleeping in the couch and I smiled. Even my collarbone hurted I was happy, happy to stay all together in the livingroom, in front of the fire, with some slow music. I tryed to stood up but Harry noticed and stood up quickly. "What do you need?" He asked me.
"Just.. We need to take Emma to her room. Look how sleepy she is." I said smiling and Harry nodded and took her on his arms.
"What time is it?" He asked me and I looked at my clock. "11pm." I whispered and he looked at Darcy. "Sunshine you must go to the bed too." He said and Darcy shook her head. "But I want to spend more time with you." She said and I smiled.
"Sunshine, daddy's going to stay at home for 2 years." I said smiling and she nodded. "C'mon, kiss mummy and say good night." Harry said and Darcy nodded and hugged me. "Ouu" I whispered. "Be careful." Harry whispered.
"Soooorry mummy..." She said.
"No no no problem sunshine." I said and kissed her cheek. "Good night baby." I said and she smiled. "Good night mummy." She said and followed Harry upstairs.

"Are they sleeping?" I asked as I saw Harry walking to me and he nodded and walked to the fire and moved the woods, then he walked to me and sat down on the couch with me. He put my legs on his lap and pecked my lips.
"Are you cold?" He asked me and I shook my head, then he smiled and took of my socks and started to massage my foots. "Oh my God..." I whispered and he just laughed.
"You like it?" He asked and I nodded and he just smiled and continued.
"But I'm the one who is supposed to take care of you... You've been touring about 5 months." I said and he looked at me and smiled. "Shut up... And you've had a car crash, so I'm the one who's going to take care of you." He said and pecked my lips. Then with my free hand I touched his curls and he looked at me.
"What are you staring at?" He asked and I pushed him to me with my hand on his neck.
"Kiss me." I said and he smiled and approached me, taking care to don't hurt me with my broken collarbone, and he kissed my lips, letting our lips and tonges move in sync. Feeling the warm of the fire, and just staying like this, kissing each other, I was the most happiest woman in the world. After a while, we separated and our foreheads were touching.
"I love you Styles." I whispered and he pecked my lips.
"You know I love you more." He said and I shook my head smiling. "You know I told you about that dream I had...?" He asked me and I nodded. "I can not take the idea of you leaving me. Just promisme you'll be always beside me." He said and I quickly put my hand on his cheek. "I will, always." I said and he kissed me again.