Relax

4 months later.

"Is everything alright, Doctor?" Harry asked as the doctor was checking on our babies. "Yes!" he said smiling and turned the monitor to us. "Look at your babies. They are growing so fast." He said smiling and Harry took my hand and kissed my cheek. "oww" I said smiling. "You're still want to have as a surprise if they are girls or boys?" The doctor asked smiling and I nodded. "I actually want to know it... but my wife doesn't, and she's the one who decide the rules at home so..." Harry said and the doctor laughed. "Harry... you're going to sleep on the couch if you're still telling me that I'm a sergeant." I said and he laughed and looked back to the doctor. "See?" He said and the doctor nodded, so I punched Harry's shoulder with my fist and he quickly looked at me smiling. "I'm jocking babe..." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes. Then the doctor took off the gel from my belly and Harry helped me to stand up. "Take a sit. We should talk about give birth." The doctor said and we nodded and Harry helped me to sit on my chair. "There is something we have to be worry about?" I asked taking Harry's hand. The doctor sat down on his chair and looked at us. "You are 7 months pregnant right now, what it means that you are supposed to give birth in two months." The doctor said and I looked at Harry that was staring at the doctor. "But you're having twins, and I don't think you're going to arrive till the day you're supposed to give birth." The doctor said and Harry looked at me. "It's going to be earlier?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm worry about you're healthy. I want you to relax. It would be better for your healthy, ok?" He said and I nodded. "And I want you to come here every week; just to be sure everything goes alright." He said and we nodded.

"My back hurts..." I said as harry helped me to sit down on the couch. He was very protective with me, and even these past months I knew I was a little bit strict with everything; he was smiling all the time and enjoying my pregnancy. "Do you want me to prepare hot chocolate sunshine?" Harry asked me and I nodded. "Why are you still being a gentleman with me even I'm the worst person alive?" I asked and he just laughed and pecked my lips. "You're not the worst person alive y/n. It's just because of the hormones..." He said laughing and I showed him my arms for him to hug me. "Someone's feeling cuddly?" He asked laughing and hugged me. "I love you" I whispered on his ear and he looked at me and smiled. "I'm going to prepare that hot chocolate." He said laughing and I nodded. "I have the best husband ever." I said and he showed me his tonge as he walked to the kitchen. Then I looked around the livingroom and I smiled, and suddenly I heard Emma laughing outside. "Harry, you should prepare hot chocolate for 6." I yelled and he looked at me from the kitchen's door. "For 6?" He asked confused. *DING DOOONG* we heard the front door and he started to laugh. "Daaaaaaaaaddyyyy muuuuuuummyyyy open!" We heard Darcy yelled and Harry opened the door. Quickly my mum, dad, Darcy and Emma entered. "How are you going?" my mum asked me as she sat down beside me as my dad was going with Emma to the kitchen with Harry. "My back hurts." I said and Darcy sat down beside me too and placed her hands to my tummy. "Heeeellooo" She said to my tummy and my mum and I started to laugh.

"So the doctor said that we're going to have the babies earlier." I said as we were all on the livingroom drinking the hot chocolate. Harry quickly took my glass and placed it on the table as I finished. Then I pushed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look so tired." My dad said and I nodded. "I am. I'm having two babies to carry out inside my tummy." I said laughing. "The doctor said she should relax." Harry said looking at me and I rolled my eyes. "Harry..." I said and he looked at my dad. "Tell her to stop working. He will never do what I'm telling her to do" Harry said to my dad. "Y/n, Harry's right. You are 7 months pregnant. You should stop working and stay at home." My dad said and I looked at Harry. "That's playing with my feelings." I said to Harry, knowing that Harry always knew that I couldn't say no to my dad when it was abouth my healthy, and Harry just smiled. "I've got a cd to compose for that new band..." I said to him and he just smiled. "You can compose here at home, and I can help you." Harry said and then I looked at my dad. "Fine... I'll call Amelia tomorrow and I'll tell her I will compose here at home..." I said and they both smiled.

I opened my eyes and I looked around the dark room. I took my phone from the table and looked what time it was. 1am. I turned myself and I saw my husband sleeping, then I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "fffff" I whispered and then I stood up and opened the window to breath some fresh air. Since the doctor said to me to relax I was at home all the time. Just leaving sometimes to walk to Darcy and Emma's school to pick them up and then come back home. I put my hair on a bun and took the glass of water that I had on my table, still looking at how Harry was sleeping. Then I left the glass back on the table and walked to the bathroom. I opened the shower and I put some cold water on my back neck, but then I felt bad and I quickly opened the toilet to throw up. Minutes after, I felt two strong hands rubbing my back and I looked back to see my husband behind me. "You don't have to see this..." I said and he just smiled and gave me a towel. "For better or for worse and in sickness and in health. Remember?" He said and I nodded smiling and took the towel. "You haven't thrown up since 4 months ago." He said as I stood up. "Just feeling sick today babe... maybe was something I ate..." I said and he caressed my cheek. "C'mon, let's go sleep." He said and took my hand but I shook my head. "I'll go to the livingroom and watch the TV, ok? I'm not sleepy." I said and he looked at me confused. "Are you sure, babe?" he said and I nodded. "Yes. Just go to sleep. I'll be ok." I said and pecked his lips.

I ended watching some chapters of the Ellen's show, but I was still feeling that something wrong was happening to me. I got up and walked to the kitchen and took some chocolate cookies and then walked back to the couch. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 3 am. I left my phone on the table and I stood up again and walked around the livingroom. I opened the window to breathe some fresh air again but suddenly I felt a familiar pain on my tummy. "oh no..." I whispered by myself and then I felt something falling down by my bare legs. "No no no no..." I whispered as I touched the warm liquid. "Not yet babies..." I whispered and I felt the pain again. "oh my God..." I said and I made my way upstairs to my shared room with Harry. I opened the door and I saw that he was shirtless sleeping in the middle of the bed. I sat down beside him and I took off his curls from his face. "Harry wake up." I said and he turned quickly and looked at me. "hey" He said smiling. "Harry I've broke waters..." I said and he quickly sat up. "You what? It's too early!" He said and placed his hands on my tummy. "I know... we should go to the hospital." I said and he nodded. "What time is it?" he asked. "3 am" I answered. "Call your mum to come here to stay with Darcy and Emma and I'll prepare everything." He said and I nodded.