Recording in LA

I opened my eyes seeing the sunlight, I turned my face and I saw those green eyes staring at me. "Headache?" I whishpered and he nodded and pecked my lips. "But I don't care now that I have you in my arms." He said smiling. "You were too drunk." I said and he nodded. "I remember you taking off my boots and jeans." He said and I looked away. "Don't you remember what you told me?" I asked thinking about those words he said before fell asleep. "No. What did I said?" He asked me confused. I took a deep breath and I looked at his eyes. "Nothing, just how much you love me." I said trying to fake a smile and he smiled and kissed me. "I do. I really do." He said and then started to undress me. "I've missed you so much babe." He whispered and started to kiss my neck. "I've missed you too." I moaned and then, the magic happened. <3

"Where is Darcy?" Harry asked me as I was dressing myself to go with him to the sound check.
"With my mum and my dad in LA." I answered smiling. Actually this was the first time we both were away from our baby girl.
"Why you decided to come?" He asked me smiling, seeing in his eyes that he was happy to have me beside him.
"We needed some time alone, and stay together." I said smiling and he came to me and hugged me.
"I'm so happy that you're here with me." He whispered in my ear and then I turned myself and pecked his lips. "For how many days are you going to stay here?" He asked me.
"Just a couple of days." I said and he nodded.

Even we had a great days together, I had to came back to LA to stay with Darcy. The flight to came back to LA was so strange, those days in Boston with Harry were strange since he said when he was drunk that life would be easy if he didn't meet me. I knew Harry loved me, and I knew he loved Darcy as much as he can, but he was right. He was living he's dream as a musician, making music and touring around the world every year. Darcy and I were important for him, but we were a death weight for him. I texted Ben to pick me up to the airport, and when I saw him the first thing I did was hugging him and cryed on his chest.
"Hey y/n... What's wrong?" He said rubbing my back.
"Just take me wherever no one can see me." I whispered and he covered me so people don't noticed who I was. He drived to his house and made some tea and came with me to the couch.
"Tell me" he whispered touching my knee.
"We are not mean to be together." I said crying.
"Who?" He asked confused.
"Me and Harry. He have his life, and he love it. And I love to stay here and I want to come back to the life I had before leave to London." I said and he hugged me.
"Do you remember when we were 18. We used to be happy together." I said remembering how fun we had.
"And you used to be happy with Harry." Ben said and I looked at him.
"He's going to finish the tour in 3 weeks, and then? We're going to come back to London and what?" I said crying and he just hugged me.

Ben drived me to my parents house and promised me he would not say anything that I told him. I opened the front door and I heared that they were in the living room.
"Heeelloo!" I said and I quickly heared Darcy. "Muuuuuuuuummy!" She ran to me and jumped to my arms.
"Hello sunshine! Mummy have missed you so much baby." I said hugging her and kissing her.
"Daddy?" She asked.
"Daddy is comming in a couple of days baby. He misses you too." I said smiling.
"How is Harry?" My dad asked me as I leaved Darcy on the floor and she ran to the living room.
"He is ok. Hmm... Missing us." I said trying to fake a smile but my dad knew me as much to know I was sad.
"Oh." He whispered and saw that I was holding my tears. "Come here." He said and hugged me. "Daddy..." I whispered.
"It's over?" He asked me but I shook my head. "I love him." I said and he took off my tears. "I know baby, and I know he loves you." He said.
"Muummy crying?" Darcy said and we quickly turned and saw that Darcy was behind us.
"No no sunshin... It's just.." I started to say.
"Mummy had something on her eye that hurted." My dad said smiling and then Darcy leaved again.

I drived to the studio because I had a meeting with the band who was going to record my songs. I was so excited about it, my little dream to be a good songwriter and composer was coming true, the band loved my songs.
"Hello Mrs. Styles, Ben is waiting for you in the studio 5, and the band will arrive in 10 minutes or something like that." The receptionist said and I nodded and walked to meet Ben.
"Hello beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek.
"God Ben... I'm so nervous!" I said smiling.
"Don't be nervous, they love the songs and it's going to be an amazing cd." He said smiling and I took his hand.
"It's crazy... I've been working on this songs the last 8 months and I can't believe it's over now." I said, remembering the great time I had composing these songs.
"It doesn't have to be the end y/n, you know, there are a lots of bands that are waiting for work with you." He said rubbing my back.
"Yeah... I know, but Harry is coming tomorrow and after his shows here in California we will be back to London, and no one is going to help me there with Darcy, the house, everything... Here I have my parents that help me with Darcy, and everything it's easy, the studios, the musicians, I have friends that help me... There I'm alone..." I said but before he could answer the band entered to the studio.