If I didn't meet you...

I put the plates on the table and sat down beside Darcy. Harry started to ate and Darcy threw the water. "Baby... Look what you've done..." I said and standed up and walked to the kitchen, I heard Harry following me and I turned to face him and he hugged me. "Harry stop." I said and he looked at me. "I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head. "Babe please... I'm leaving tomorrow morning, I don't want to stay like this our last night together." He whispered and kissed my neck but I pushed him away. "I'm not the one who has decided to stay like this." I said and walked to the table again to clean what Darcy made. "Muuummy film before sleep?" Darcy asked me.
"Yes sunshine." I said smiling. We sat on the couch and watched a film and when Darcy fell asleep Harry took her into her bedroom. I walked to our bedroom and took my pijama. Minutes later Harry came and layed down beside me in the bed.
"I know you're not going to cheat on me." He said but I didn't look at him. "You're saying this because you want to stay happy your last night here or because you feel it?" I asked and he made me look at him with his hands on my cheeks. "I know you will never cheat on me." He said and pecked my lips.
"C'mon, it's time to sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." I whispered and then we fell asleep.

"Shhh baby, don't cry... Daddy will be back soon, just a couple of months, ok?" Harry said hugging Darcy. She was really sad, and saw her like that broke my heart. Harry kissed Darcy and gave it to my mum, that came with us to the airport. Then he walked to me and hugged me. "I'm going to miss you." He whispered in my ear. "I know." I said taking off his curls from his face. "Y/n about yesterday... I'm so sorry. I don't want to leave like this." He said taking my hands. "You have to leave. You have a concert tonight." I said and he wrapped me close. "I know you love me and it was stupid to think that you would cheat on me." He said. "It was so stupid." I said and I pecked his lips. "I'm going to miss you so much, and I promise to you that when I'll come back we will fix our relationship." He said and I nodded. "I love you so much." He whishpered in my lips. "I love you too Syles." I said and then we kissed each other for the last time before he walked to his private plane. I walked to my mum and Darcy and kissed Darcy's forehead. "Let's go." I said and my mum looked at me confused. "Where?" She asked. "To pick up our stuff in Harry's house and come back to yours." I answered and my mum nodded.

2 months later.
I went out of the swimming pool and took my towel, then I walked inside and closed the door and went to our room. I took a shower and then I opened Harry's closet and took one of Harry's shirts. I smelled it, feeling like Harry was beside me, and then dressed myself with it and my trousers. Then I took the picture we hand in our desk and stared at it. It was a picture we took the first time I came in this house. I leaved the pictured and walked outside to took my car and drived to my mum's house.
"Muuummy!" Darcy yelled and jumped to me. "Hii sunshine." I said kissing her forehead.
"Where have you been?" My mum asked me.
"At Harry's house." I said and she nodded then I leaved Darcy on the floor and walked to the livingroom.
"Hii dad." I said and sat down beside him. "You know darling, mum and I have been talking about you." I looked at him confused. "What about me?" I asked. "I've seen that sometimes you ignores Harry's calls and we're worry about it." "Dad..." "I've bought a flight ticket to go to Boston tonight for you, so you can meet Harry there for a couple of days." "You what!?" "Y/n is your husband, and even you're enjoying stay here he needs you too." "Dad! He's coming in 2 weeks. He can wait! And what about Darcy?" "C'mon sunshine, she have a great granparents here. Just a couple of days and then you'll come back."

*Please block your seatbelts. The plane is going to land in 15 minutes.
I block my seatbelt and looked by the window, it was midnight, I smiled knowing I was going to see Harry, even I was still mad with him. Even the fights, even how complicate our life was, he was still being the man of my life, the one who I wanted to have beside me forever. The one I married for the first time when I was drunk but then fell in love with him. He was the one who made me change to the woman who I am now and leave that rude girl I used to be. He was the one who gave me the most beautiful daughter in the world.
"Excuse me, lady. But the plane has already landed, so you must go out." She said interrupting my thougths.
"Oh! Yeah sure!" I said smiling and I took my suitcase and walked outside and I saw a familiar jacket there. "Mr. Horan. That's a really old jacket." I said laughing. "Shhhhhh don't call me by my name and God! Cover your hair, I don't want papparazzis around us." He said laughing giving me a sunglasses. "Come here and hug me!" I said laughing and he hugged me. "By the way, it's midnight, I'm not going to wear sunglases!" I said laughing as we walked to the black van. "It's crazy how Mr. Niall James Horan can hide the papparazzis and come to the airport alone." I said laughing. "That's because the fans think that I'm still in the hotel." He said laughing and drived to the hotel.

Niall and I walked to Harry's room. I wanted to made it as a surprise, but we saw that Harry's door was open. We walked to there and we saw Liam and Zayn trying to put Harry on his bed. "C'mon Harry! Time to sleep..." Liam said. "Nooooooooooo! I want another shot!" Harry said. "C'mon mate... You're going to wake everyone up..." Zayn said and Harry started to laugh. "I don't care!" Harry yelled.
"What's going on here?" I asked and Liam and Zayn quickly looked at me.
"Y/n?" Zayn said.
"What are you doing here?" Liam said.
"Surprise Harry but I think it's him who's surprising me." I said laughing.
"He usually get drunk these days..." Niall said.
"Hm... Guys I'll take care of him. Go to sleep." I said crossing my arms and Niall nodded and kissed my cheek and all leaved. I closed the door and walked to Harry who was layed on the bed and laughing. I took off his boots and his jeans and layed beside him.
"Myyyy y/n! Myyyy lovely y/n!" He said touching my cheek and I smiled.
"C'mon drunky man, close your eyes." I said smiling and pushing off his curls from his face. He was too drunk.
"I love you" I whispered tracing circles on his pink lips with my fingers, admiring his beauty. I pecked his lips and then he wrapped me close.
"Everything would be easy if I didn't meet you." He whispered and I looked at him, feeling how my heart was falling down into pices.