Never say it again

When we ended the show, I quickly ran to the backstage to found y/n. She was in the dresser room with Eleanor, Paul, Lou and Darcy.
"Babe how are you?" I said kissing her cheek.
"Much better" she said smiling.
"We should go to the hospital." I said.
"Harry no, I'm ok. It was just a sick feeling. I've eaten some cockies and now I feel better. I just want to go to the hotel and sleep. Please." She said touching my cheeks and smiling, I nodded and I took her in my arms.
"Harry... I can walk." She said laughing.
"Shut up. I'm taking care of my wife." I said pecking her lips and walking to the van. As we were in the Hotel, she quickly went to the bed and I put Darcy on her bed. Fortunately she fell asleep so quickly. I climbed to the bed and wrapped y/n close.
"We can go to the hospital tomorrow." I whispered.
"Harry..." She said.
"Y/n you scared me so much." I whispered kissing her forehead but she put her hands on my cheeks and made me look at her eyes. "I'm ok." She said and pushed her lips on mines.
"I love you so much. And if something happen to you I would die." I said holding her close to me. "Baby, nothing's going to happen with me." She whispered.
"Let's sleep a little bit." I said and she nodded, so I covered us with the blanket and she pushed her head on my chest.
"You and the little one over there are my everything. You know it, right?" I ask her.
"Of cours I know it Harry. You're my everything too." She said and kissed me one last time before fell asleep.

-y/n's pov.
Staring at how the water was falling down in my body, trying to breath calm, I heard Harry entering to the bathroom.
"Y/n sunshine. Is everything alright?" He asked and I quickly took off the water and the tears that were in my face. "Yes yes." I said and I turned off the water. He opened the door of the shower. "Harry!" I yelled.
"I know you're not" he said looking at me and I quickly tryed to cover myself with my hands. He took a deep breath and gave me my towel.
"Where is Darcy?" I asked at the same time I was covering myself with the towel.
"Playing with her teddy bear" he said.
"Ok... We need to talk." I whispered, thinking how to say to him that...
He walked to the door and looked at Darcy, who was in the floor playing. Then he slowly closed the door and sat down in the chair, staring at me.
"Tell me... Cause' I'm starting to get crazy..." He whispered and I walked to him and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed his head on my chest. I quickly kissed his forehead.
"You know I love you, right?" I whispered and he nodded. Then a tear fell down by my cheek and he quickly stood up.
"Babe... Why are you crying?" He said taking off the tear. "Tell me what's wrong." He said and I took a deep breath.
"I'm late in my period..." I whispered.
"What!? You're pregnant!?" He said.
"I'm just saying that I'm late on my period." I whispered and he quickly hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"Baby that's amazing!" He yelled to me but I just looked at him and said "what!? That's not amazing." I said taking a step back and he looked at me confused.
"You're jocking right?" He said.
"No." I said.
"What about if..." He started to say but I cut him. "Harry we're 23 years old and we have already one daughter!" I said.
"What if we have another one?" He said trying to hold my hands but I don't let him.
"We can not have another one! You're never at home, you're always travelling and touring and recording... And I respect it, it's your job and you love you're job and I don't want to change anything... But Harry I am alone at this... I'm the one who's going to be there everyday to take Darcy to the school and take care of her..." I said letting the tears fell down by my cheeks.
"You're trying to say that I'm a bad dad!?" He said angryly and I quickly put my hands on his cheeks.
"No babe... I'm not saying that you're a bad dad, you're a great one. I'm just trying to say that I'm the only one who can stay at home all the time and I can not take care of two kids now... Not now... We're just 23 years old and what people is supposed to do with 23 years old is have fun, and we already have a daughter..." I said.
"Ok, so for you Darcy is a mistake." He yelled and I quickly slapped his cheek with my hand.
"Never say that again! For me Darcy is the best thing I ever had." I said and I made my way to the bedroom, letting my tears fell down.