Done.

He turned himself again and signed the papers. We were officially divorced. I felt my heart broken. The he quickly turned to me and grabbed my arm.
"Please leave us alone." Harry said to everyone, that were staring at us as scared as I was.
"I said leave us alone!" He yelled and everyone nodded and leaved but Louis.
"Harry mate... Calm down." I looked at him and a tear fell down by my cheek.
"Do you really think I'm going to hurt her?" Harry asked to him and he shook his head and leaved too.
Then Harry turned to me again and looked at my eyes.
"You know why I signed the papers?" He asked me.
"Because it was a fake marriage and you don't love me." I whispered.
Then he leaved my arm and turned to the papers and sat down in the table.
"Yes... It was a fake marriage. And I wanted to ended cause' it wasn't real." He said, and these words hurt me like is someone cut me with a knife. Quickly the tears started to fell donw by my cheeks.
"Do you love me?" He asked me.
"Yes" I whispered and he smiled. Then he standed up and walked to me and touched my cheek.
"But you don't" I said and he took off the tears from my face with his thumbs.
He shook his head. "You're wrong." He whispered and pecked my lips. Then he walked to the wastepaper basket and threw his wedding ring on it. "I wanted to end our marriage because if I don't... Then I can not marry you again..." He said smiling, staring at the ring in the wastepaper basked.
"What?" I said and he looked at me and smiled.
"Marry you was the best mistake I ever made. Get drunk and marry you was the mistake that made me stay with you these 6 past months. And you know what? Has been the most amazing 6 months in my life. I love you y/n. And maybe that day in the studio you heard saying me that our fake marriage has made me win a good reputation, but I don't fucking care that." Then he walked to me and took my hands. "I love you. And I want to have you with me forever and ever. Until the end. And if you're still hating London, then I will come to live here in LA with you. But now that I've meet you I can not't understand the life if you're not by my side."
I was speechless, not believeing what he was just telling me. He loved me.
"Tell me you love me. Cause' I need to hear it." He whispered.
"I love you." I said smiling and he quickly pushed his lips on mines and wrapped his arms around my waist to made me jump to him, so my legs were around his torso.
"I love you so much Harry" I whispered in the middle of the kiss.

"Is everything alright?" Louis asked opening the door and we quickly separated our lips and looked at him. "Hmmm ok..." He said smiling.
"Everything is perfect." Harry said smiling and winked the eye to me. Then he took my hand and guided me to the door. Then all the managers entered. "Where are you two going?" Louis asked confused.
"I'm taking a week off to stay with my girlfriend wherever she wants." Harry said never loosing the eye contact with me.
"What!?" My dad asked confused.
"Where do you want to go babe?" Harry said to me.
"Wherever is perfect if you're by my side." I said smiling and he pecked my lips.
"I'm lost." One of the managers said.
"Bye people! See you in one week." Harry said and then we made our way to outside, leaving everyone speechless.
"Harry you're crazy." I said laughing and he turned to me and pushed his lips on mines. "Yes. I'm crazy. Crazy for you." He whispered in the middle of the kiss.
"Where are we going?" I asked when we separated our lips.
"Hm... What if we go to my house here in LA first and then we take my laptop and decide where we want to go?" He asked me.
"Sounds good. I've never been in your house here in LA." I said.
"Ok. Let's go." He said and pecked my lips one last time before enter to his car.