New York again

Harry and I went with his family to the airport. They were leaving to London with Darcy and Emma. This was the first time we were going to stay more than 2 days without our girls. I was a little bit nervous because they were always with me, and to know that I wasn't going to have them around me for a week made me feel strange but happy at the same time. Since we had Darcy and Emma, Harry and I didn't have so much time for us. My parents sometimes took them for a weekend to let us alone, but this time our girls were going to be in a diferent country, 8 hours away with plane.

"Are you ok babe?" Harry asked me, letting my thougts gone.

"Yes, yes." I said and I turned to Harry's mum that was holding Emma on her arms. "Emma sunshine, you're going to be a good girl with Grandma Anne, right?" I asked and she nodded, so I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Bye, sunshine, see you in a week." I said she smiled. "Have fun, ok?" Anne said to us and we both smiled and nodded. "Are you going to call us everyday?" Darcy asked and Harry took her on his arms. "Sure! Everyday!" He said kissing her but she quickly put him off. "Eww daddyyyy don't kiss me!" She said and I started to laugh. "Be good girls, uh?" He said and kissed Emma too. "Bye mum, see you next week." Harry said and kissed Anne's cheek. Then they walked to the plane and Harry took my hand and we walked back to the car.

"What about us?" I asked and Harry smiled and kissed my cheek. "You and I are going to make our suitcase and tomorrow we'll fly to New York, ok?" He said and I nodded and smiled. "I'm so excited Harry. I really want to stay there with you, just you and I." I said and he smirked. "What are you smirking at?" I asked and he laughed. "Actually we are not going to stay alone." He said and I looked at him confused, so he answered before I could ask "you're still having our two babies inside your tummy." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes. "God Styles..." I said laughing.

As we said, we made our suticases and the day after we took that plane to go to New York City! Harry chosed a really nice hotel, so close to Times Square. The first thing we did was go to the hotel and leave our stuff there in the suite that Harry chosed, then we decided to hang out in the streets of NYC and have fun, and fortunately, not so much people reconized us, so we were enjoying the city as a normal couple with private life.

"I like New York." I said and Harry looked at me smirking. "Good memòries?" He asked and I laughed. "No, I mean, New York in Chirstmas is beautiful." I said and he smiled and kissed my cheek. Then we saw a Starbucks and Harry looked at me "Coffee?" He asked smirking and I nodded "Yes please!" I said and we entered. "Two Mocha Frappuccino, one without Caffeine, my wife is pregnant." He said and I punched his shoulder. "Harry! Stop telling people I'm pregnant!" I said and he looked at me. "Babe you're tummy is growing, people will know it anyway" He said laughing and the employee started to laugh too and I looked at her laughing. "What should I do with my Husband?" I asked and she just laughed. "Excuse me but, your face sounds me familiar." She said and I smiled. "Aparently my Husband is playing in a boy band and he's a little bit famous." I said and she started to laugh because the way I said it. "May I ask you in which one?" She said and Harry nodded. "One Direction" He said. "Cool!" She said and we both smiled as she gave us the coffee. "Nice to meet you." She said and we nodded and walked outside. He looked at me as I took a sip of my coffee. "What are you staring at, Styles?" I asked and he just smirked. "I don't know why you're telling me to stop telling you're pregnant." He said laughing. "They will discover it." I said laughing. "Babe, everyone already knows it." He said and I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked and he took my hand and we entered to a shop and he walked to the magazine section and took a pair of magazines, payed for it and then came back to me.

I took the magazines and I saw the pictures they took of us the day we were walking around LA and Harry kneeled in front of everyone and touched my tummy.