LA

"I know you're trying to make me believe that you're ok, and I know that you're not." He said taking my hand. "Harry I'm ok..." I said and he shook his head.
I looked again at he paper, where were two airplane tickets to fly to LA. "I've called you're dad. You're leaving with Darcy to LA this afternoon." He said and I looked at his eyes.
"What if I don't want?" I said seriously.
"This is not about if you want it or not. It's about what you need. You can not do all you're doing while touring the world with me." "Yes Harry, I can!" I said and he put his hand on my cheeks and said "No y/n. You can't. You know what the doctor said."
I took a deep breath "Ok, I'll leave my job. I will stop composing songs so I'll have more free time." I said trying to convince him but he shook his head.
"You can not force me to leave." I said angryly.
"You're right. I can not force you to leave. I'm asking you... I'm begging you to leave." He said and a tear fell down by his cheek. That hurted me so much, seeing him saying that.
"Look at my eyes and tell me you want me to leave." I said holding my tears.
"I can't." He said and I quickly looked at the airplane tickets and then looked at him again.
"I just need you to get better. Cause' you're getting worse everyday and it's killing me." He said and I just took a deep breath.

"Do you have everything?" Harry asked me as I was giving my suitcase to the employee.
"Yes" I said seeing how Harry was holding Darcy while she was playing with his curls.
"Daddy is going to miss you so much sunshine" Harry said to Darcy kissing her cheek.
"I owe uu" Darcy said hugging him. "I love you too baby" Harry said hugging her. I took off the tear that was falling down from my cheek before Darcy could see it and then Harry approached me to him and hugged me too.
"We have 2 weeks off next month before start the USA part of the tour, so I'll come to LA ok?" Harry said to me.
"That's a lot of time..." I whispered.
"We'll be fine y/n..." He said pecking my lips.
"Mrs. Styles, you have to embark." The employee said to me and I nodded.
"Time to fly" I say to Darcy. "Fly fly flyyyy!" She yelled and jumped to my arms.
"Bye baby, see you soon." Harry said to her and kissed her one last time, then looked at me and pushed his lips on mines.
"I will miss you" I whispered.
"I will miss you too" he said and kissed me again.
"Ewwww stop" Darcy said laughing and we both looked at her laughing too.
"Sorry Darcy, but daddy's going to miss mummy's kisses." He said and kissed me again, so Darcy covered her eyes with her little hands.
"Bye Harry. I love you" I finally said and pushed his lips on mines one last time. Then I turned and walked with Darcy to the plane.

After a long flight, we finally landed in LA. My dad came to the airport to pick us up. I decided to stay in my parents house, not in Harry's one here in LA, so my mum could help me with Darcy.
"You're sooo biiig Darcy!" My mum said hugging her.
"Can't believe she's two years old." My dad said.
"Yes... Time is passing so fast." I whispered as I took a cup of tea and sat down to the couch with them.
"It seems like was yesterday when you leaved LA to go to London with Harry." My mum said.
"Yeah... I was 20 years old... Those days..." I said laughing.
"You're not anymore that rude girl" my dad said laughing.
"Darcy I hope you will not be like your mum" my mum said laughing.
"Do you remember y/m/n that day we leaved y/n alone at home and she made that party...?" My dad said to my mum and both started to laugh.
"How can I forget..." My mum said laughing.
"That was the reason while you made me go to the One Direction concert in Las Vegas, to not leave me alone at home again" I said to my dad.
"Oh my God..." My mum said laughing.
"You know Darcy? If mum didn't made that party you would never exist, cause' I would never meet daddy." I said laughing.
"I hope you'll never tell her how you meet Harry" my dad said laughing.
"She will discover it someday... But Darcy, you have to be a good girl. Not like daddy and mummy." I said laughing and she just smiled and continued playing with my mum's hand.

***

"So... What about change that chord?" I asked to Ben, one of the musicians I was working with.
"I don't thing we need to change that chord y/n..." He answered leaving his guitar on the couch.
"Hmm I don't know... I want to make this song perfect." I said looking at my notebook.
"It's already perfect." He said laughing.
"Should we send it to them?" I asked and he nodded, so I took my computer and send the track to theyr manager.
"I hope they'll like it." I whispered and Ben started to laugh. "They are going to love it." He said and I just smiled. Then I saw the receptionist of the studio coming.
"Mrs. Styles, your mother is here with your daughter." She said. "Oh, let them come." I said and she nodded. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. 2pm.
"Heey!" My mum said. "Oh mum sorry, I didn't saw what time it was..." "No problem y/n. I have to go, I have a meeting at 3pm." She said and leaved Darcy on the floor.
"Muuuummy!" She yelled running to me.
"See you tonight mum." I said and the she leaved.
"She looks like Harry." Ben said smiling.
"Yes! She have the same curls and green eyes." I said smiling.
"Muuummy I'm hungry." "Me too sunshine. Ben do you want to come with us to have lunch?" I said smiling.
"Oh sure. I would love too." He said smiling.