Christmas

As the days gone, Christmas was coming, and even Harry and I became really really close friends, I was feeling so lonley.
"Hii beautiful" Harry said closing the door, but he saw me in the kitchen with a sad face.
"What about this watery eyes?" He asked me and quickly hugged me.
"It's just... It's christmas and I'm feeling lonely..." I whispered. "Shhh... I know.. But you know what? I have a surprise for you tonight." He said smiling.
"Is that not enought a suprise to have your family tonight here to dinner with us?" I asked laughing and he shook his head. "You'll see it." He said and then he helped me to made the christmas dinner.

When everything was ready, we took a shower and dressed ourselves. I took a tight little black skirt and a white shirt with some purpurine. I curled my hair and took a high black heels. I put some natural make up and walked to Harry's room. "How do I look?" I asked smiling as I saw him trying to put his tie. "Wow. You looks so beautiful" he said smiling.
"Thanks. Hmm let me help you with the tie." I said smiling and I helped him, our faces so closer. I felt my heart starting to beat so fast, as his lips were closer and closer to mines, but the instant they touched... Ding Dong! The front door rant. We quickly took a step back and I looked at his beautiful green eyes. "I... I think you looks better without the tie..." I whispered and he smiled and took off the tie. Then he took my hand and went downstairs. He opened the door and there were his family. I meet his mother and step dad, also his sister and her boyfriend.
"Mum she's y/n. They are Anne, Robin, Gemma and Ashton." Harry said smiling.
"Nice to meet you all." I said smiling.
We went to the livingroom and I looked at the table confused. "Harry there are 2 more places. There is someone who's late or something?" I asked confused and he smiled. On that moment we heared the front door rang again. "Touché! In the perfect moment." He said laughing.
"What?" I said confused. He took my hand and opened the front door. "Surprise!" Harry said to me while I saw me dad and my mum there.
"Oh my God! Mum! Dad!" I yelled and hugged them.

I really don't know why, but I felt really good, like a when I was a kid and I used to spend the christmas dinner with my family. We spend all the night talking and laughing. Even there everyone knew the history of our marriage, I felt like we were a family.
"And how are you two going?" My dad asked laughing.
"Oh, we're good." I said looking at Harry.
"You know Mr.y/l/n, your daughter is a really good guitar player." Harry said winking the eye to me.
"Oh shut up Harry!" I said laughing.
"It's a little bit funny all of this" Harry's mum said.
"What do you mean mum?" Harry asked confused.
"You two. It doesn't looks like it's a fake marriage." She said smiling. There was a moment were everyone was in silence and then Gemma broke the silence "Good actors, uh?" She said laughing.
"Yes yes... We... We should make a film." Harry said laughing.
"I'm going to go and pick up the desserts ok?" I said smiling.
"Let me help you" Harry said and we went to the kitchen. As I took the chocolate cake I made from the fridge Harry wrapped his arms around my waist behind me.
"Did I told you how beautiful you looks tonight?" He whispered on my ear. And I quickly turned to face him and I nodded. He aproached me more, and I put my arms around his neck, and when our lips were going to meet someone entered to the kitchen.
"Oh" Gemma said and Harry and I quickly took a step back.
"Sorry... Hmmm.. Mum just think that we can open the presents now." She said smiling.
"Ok, let's go." Harry said and took the cake. "Let's go." He said to me smiling.

As everyone was opening the presents, I saw Harry came to me. "This is for you!" I said smiling and I gave him a small box.
"What's this?" He asked smiling.
"Just open it Harry!" I giggled and I saw him opening the small box and whispering "oh" as he saw what was inside. I smiled and touched his shoulder "You told me that day that you love Stivie Wonder songs so..."
"You've bought Stivie Wonder tickets for his concert?" He asked me smiling.
"Two tickets. I mean if you want we can go together or.. You can go with someone else." I said and he quickly hugged me. "Of course I want to go with you. Thank you babe." He said kissing my cheek.
"Ok, this one is for you." He said and took a big box.
"Oh my God Harry, this is so big..." I said laughing. I quickly opened the box and I saw a beautiful guitar. "Oh my God Harry! A Gibson!?!? Oh my God! You're jocking!! Really!?" I yelled.
"Don't freak out!!" He said laughing and I literally jumped to him. "Thank you!!!" I yelled. "I hope since now you're going to play the guitar again." "Of course I will!"
Few hours later, was time to say good bye to our familys. "Hope to see you all soon." Harry finally said and closed the door. I went to the living room and started to take the plates from the table but Harry stoped me.
"We'll clean everything tomorrow." He whispered in my ear and I smiled. He turned me and interlaced our fingers. "There is something I want to make since I saw you dressed like this." He whispered. "Just do it." I whispered smiling and he quickly pushed his lips on mines. Quickly our lips started to move in sync and he started to unbuttoned my shirt. I jumped to him, with my legs around his torso and he guided me to his bedroom.