Best mistake

-Harry's pov.-
I turned myself to the bed, but I was missing something. She wasn't beside me. I looked at the clock confused, 2am? I standed up and walked to her bedroom but she wasn't there. Suddenly I heared her downstairs, she was singing and playing the guitar. I took some steps and sat down at the end of the stairs.
"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to." I quickly standed and walked to where she was without made noise. "If I let you know I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you." She sang.
"And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth" I sang sitting down beside her.
"'Cause it's you" she sang.
"Oh, it's you," I sang touching her cheek.
"It's you they add up to" she sang.
"And I'm in love with you and all these little things." I finally sang.
"Beautiful..." She whispered and I took her guitar and leaved it on the couch. Then I showed my hands to her to help her standed up, and she did it. I quickly put one hand behind her neck to approach her to me and kiss her. She quickly kissed me back, letting our love flow. Yes. I loved her, every day more and more. She was perfect to me. I took her in my arms and I guided her to my room. To the room we shared since we came back to London. I was falling in love with the woman who I married when I was drunk, and that was the best mistake I ever made.

2 months later.
I was on the couch, bored. Harry as everyday had to go yo the studio to record, I took my phone and I stared at the pic I had as a wallpaper, a pic of Harry and me. What if I surprise him on te studio!? I quickly ran to my bedroom and I dressed myself with a skinny jeans and I took one of Harry's home big shirts. I took the car keys of one of Harry's cars and I drived to the studio. I parcked in front and I walked inside.
"Mrs. Styles! What a surprise! It's been a while since you came here last time." The recepcionist said.
"Yes it's true! Is Harry in the studio right?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yes, do you want me to call him and tell him you're here?" She asked.
"Oh no no. I'll go to the studio." I said smiling.
"Ok I'll guide you." She said and standed up.
"Oh no no. Don't worry! I remember where it is! I can go by myself." I said.
"Are you sure?" She aksed smiling.
"Of course! See you later." I said sming and then I made my way to the studio, the door wasn't closed at all, and then it's when I saw him, and Niall and also Cara. What was she doing here? I quickly went beside the door trying to don't make noise so they can't saw me.

"She's not the type girl you used to date Harry." I heared Cara said and I quickly felt like my heart stopped beating.
"Yeah..." Harry said.
"Next week it's going to be 6 months, you can get divorce." Niall said.
"I know." Harry said.
"It's crazy Harry! 6 months, oh my God. Look Harry, even all of this, you have to focus that you've had a lots of benefits. Social media have enjoyed so much your marriage!" She said.
"At least now the people don't think I'm a womanizer now." Harry said. I couldn't listen more. I couldn't believe it. I was falling in love for him and he didn't? Wasn't real what we had? He just made it for his stupid reputation? It was a lie? I quickly ran to the exit.
"Mrs. Styles! Is everyting alright?" The recepcionist yelled.
"Yes yes." I said not turning myself to her so she couldn't see my teardrops. I quickly rant to the car and drived home. I went to my bedroom and I took my suitcase and threw everything inside as fast as I can. I took my phone and called my dad.
"Sunshine?" "Dad! I'm coming home." "What?" "Next week it's going to be 6 months. I don't think a week really means." "You want to get divorce now?" "Yes. That's what we want. I'm taking the next fly to LA, ok?" "Ok"
I quickly took my suitcase and ran outside. "Taxii!!!" I yelled and one stopped in front of me. "To the airport please."