Chapter 2: Blane's Party

^^^^^^A PICTURE OF ERIC^^^  sweet and cute

************************

"So Tony, Blane is hosting a party at his house, You should come you know loosen up a little"

I stared at Iano as if he had just said the most absurd thing anyone would say to me.

"Come on Tony we'll be with you the whole time we will even bring you back home please come with us"
I was about to refuse and tell them i rather just watch FRIENDS and eat popcorns until Iano said
"Come one Tony I dare you or are too scared of stupid cheerleaders"

I got up from where i sat and tried to get him so that I smack his head but who are kidding i couldn't catch him.
" You know what i will go to Blane's stupid party cause am not scared of some  stupid bubblehead cheerleader"
They rolled their eyes at tge sometimes you'll think they planed it.

The party was in a few hours they left my house and said they come around seven to pick me up. I was in the bath tub when I realised I just had twenty minutes to get ready which was more that I needed. I never put on make up like the other school girls not that i didn't try am just not gifted in that form of art. I put on my black reliable trousers and Brian's hoody that I loved. when i was ready I went downstairs to tell my mom i will be out late.

"Hey mom am going out with my boys I might come back at around ten its cool right"

My mom  just laughed like she always did when I referred to the guys as my boys.

"Sure hunny just don't come home drunk, say hello to your boys for me"

I heard a honk from outside and that was my que to get out I took breathe and headed toward Ric and Iano's jeep. they got it for their sixteenth birthday. I got into the front passenger seat cause that was my seat. Ric was driving he was more of a responsible driver so i was not worried today.

"my mom said she missed you guys"

"You mean our mom, we miss her too how about we come for a sleepover on Tuesday"

I rolled my eyes it was a habit of mine and told him sure they all agreed to come to the sleepover on Tuesday. I knew my mom missed them cause they practically lived in our house well till the senior year stress. We agreed on Tuesday cause we usually didn't have that much homework. We got to Blane's house and his house was beautiful I knew they were loaded but I just thought normal loaded not mansions and huge pools loaded. My boys started shouting and waving at some of their friends i walked quietly behind them when we got into the house it was beautiful the colour, the furniture all shouted rich. the music was too loud for my liking but it was a party Ric brought me a drink and sat next to me i decided to sit somewhere in the garden cause most people were in or around the pool.Iano was now flirting with some girl who looked older than him but he didn't seem to mind. Frank was talking to the girl from the time I extracted my revenge I smiled at the memory of the girl walking off. Brian was dancing with a girl i think they were in the same class she was pretty they looked cute.

"So Ric why aren't you dancing with you some random girl" he laughed revealing his left side dimple.

"Because Tony,"

"I don't think my girlfriend would like me dancing with some random girl"

I couldn't believe what I just heard my Ricky had a girlfriend and I didn't know about it. I didn't think anyone knew about it. so obviously I asked him so many questions he decided to leave pretending he had to go the bathroom. but I found out her name was Eva he even showed me a picture she was blonde and very pretty. but that's all I got.

When i was alone I decided why not tour this mansion. So i got up and started walking around. I noticed a room with a red door that said do not enter which obviously made me intrigued. So i did what any other would do in my situation find out what was in the room. I looked around to seeif anyone was watching and I quickly opened the door that was not locked. I got in and closed the door behind me. It was not what i expected. It was a home theatre this seven comfortable red seats. I sat down and I saw a remote control I pressed play and i saw a video tape of a woman just from bath but she looked unconscious and a man I recognized. He was Blane's dad well when he was younger he was cute. He held a baby who was crying I think it was Blane I got up to take a closer look when I heard someone get in.

"Did you not understand the sign outside Martinez"

I turned around and saw Blane looking extremely furious and I couldn't think of an excuse to give him so I kept quiet. he started walking towards me and stopped when he was standing intimidatingly in front of me. He looked at me as if i was something not worth being looked.

"Leave"

I didn't move how could I when he was standing so close to me I had to hold my breathe.

"I said GET OUT"

I immediately came to my senses and got out as fast I could. I got ot and went to look Ric cause I really wanted to go home. But thanks to my awful I met the devil herself. Se was me try to go the opposite direction which made her call out my name. I was honestly not in the mood for her BS.

"What do want Gwen?" I asked obviously pissed off

"Well, you see i didn't appreciate Ian's tone when he spoke to me the other day so how would you like to go for a swim"

Next thing I knew her two puppies were dragging me to the pool area as people stared and laughed. I clearly understood what she mean by would I like to go for a swim but I would not go in alone so when the tried to push me into the pool fully clothed I grabbed on to the two puppies and we all fell in. I was that good of a swimmer. when i was in the pool I realised t was not the shallow end it was so deep I couldn't feel the bottom of the pool. Someone grabbed me and help me to the shallow end and i was breathing really quick trying to catch my breathe. I didn't know who helped me until he dragged me to what I presume was his room. Blane, still very much angry he even got angrier if it was possible.

my clothes were all wet and dripping. He went to his closet and handed me probably his largest sweatpants and a large shirt.

"You can change into that the bathroom is over there"

Before i could even thank him he left and i went into the bathroom and changed into his sweatpants they were tight they showed off my curves an I loved the shirt. when I got out of his room I saw Ric. He came rushing towards me and asked i was okay. I told him i was okay I just wanted to go home. Ric drove me home, he wanted to come in and make sure am okay but I told him i wanted to be alone so he went back to the party to pick up the other guys. I ignored my Mom  when they tried to talk me and locked myself in my room . I sat on my bed and Watched FRIENDS on my laptop soom enough i was asleep.