CHAPTER 5: She left

^^^^A PICTURE OF HALI (Victoria's mom)^^^^^

**********************

I sat on her bed cross legged as i waited for her to explain why exactly she was packing her clothes.

"So Honey I know you're probably wondering about the bags am packing.."

"No shit..."

"I have to go to Canada for a few weeks for work you know we really need the money.."

"How many week are we talking about?"

"Sixteen..."

"Four months... You are going to leave alone for four months?????"

I knew we needed the money but four months. Did she expect me to just live a lone for that long.

"Honey, You can't stay here alone cause i won't be able to pay for this place and the place i will be staying at.."

"So what Mom do we have some imaginary Relatives i don't know about?"

"No but yesterday when i went to met my friend she agreed to let you stay with her. She is really nice you will like her."

"But you said she is usually not around alot."

"I really don't have any other option Honey, please don't make this any harder than it has to be..."

Although she sounded sad i didn't feel it but she obviously was sad, she is my mom.

"Okay mom. I understand so when are you leaving?"

"Tonight, I called school and told them you won't be going to school tomorrow, Cici will be coming to help you pack and take you to ger place."

"What and you just told me about this don't you think you could have told me ooh i don't know yesterday or last week?"

I was mad this is the last i was going to see her for the next four months. But i chose to understand her situation and not make things harder for her.

She was already done parking and soon her Taxi was there to take her to the airport. I hugged her for what felt like an hour while a few tears escaped my eyes. She kissed my forehead and promised to call me ten times a day. Then she left.

I texted the guys about what happened and Iano and Ric came over cause they were the closest and it was already around 2 am. They came over with some Ice cream. They hugged me and we ate the tub of ice cream together.

"Tony"

"Hmm"

"Since your mom's gone we have the house to ourselves and i just mean me and you" Iano said and winked

I fake gagged "Iano never gonna happen even if I had to do it with you to save my own life"

Ric laughed. Iano looked at me with a smirk and told Iano to shut his hole. We continued watching TV while Ric kept on texting probably talking to Eva.

***************

I woke up when i felt my phone vibrate it was 7 in the morning. I woke the boys up to go get dressed for school. They hugged me and told me to call them if i needed anything and they both kussed my forehead as they went to their house.

I went to the fridge which so basically empty and groaned as i felt my stomach rumbling. I heard the doorbell so i went to check on who it was.

When I opened the door i saw a blonde woman who looked like she was in her late twenties but from what my kom told me she was in her late thirties. I wanted to look that good in my thirties.

"Hello Victoria, I am Cici your mom's friend"

She seemed nice. " Hey Cici, come in..."

"I figured you'd need breakfast"

As if on que my stomach rumbled.
"I was starting"

"Good thing i brought food" she said as she laughed.

As i ate her well packed breakfast she told me a little bit about herself. She was her husband's person assistant. She had to travel alot because her husband had alot of companies in many countries.
When we were done we went to my bedroom and started parking. I kept some music surpassingly she sang along we even danced a little. I liked her already.

"Time to say goodbye to your house." She said.

Her driver came and helped put the suitcases in the boot. I looked back at my house for a few minutes before i looked up and got in her car.

The drive was nice Cici told me the driver could drive to school or i could drive myself since I did have my driver's license but i just didn't have the car. I really appreciated her hospitality. She even didn't seem to be bothered by my weight unlike everyone else i met. Which just made me like her more. The driver opened the door for us i didn't even realise we had arrived cause Cici was telling me about how my mom and her met it was hilarious.

"We are here"

I looked around to take in the environment. She lived in a mansion a very beautiful one. Something was familiar about it but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"So do you like my house?"

"Who wouldn't love all this" i said as i continued looking around.

"Hey beautiful" i turned around and saw a man approach Cici and give her kiss and asked her about how she was.

"Adam this is Victoria, Hali's daughter"
Cici said to Adam.

"Hello Sir,"

"Hello Victoria, yoy can call me Adam"

I smiled and gave him a nod. He told me he had a son he was in school at the moment but i would get to meet him during dinner.

I was eager to meet his son. Considering his parents he would also probably be nice too. I was shown to my room. I couldn't believe that this room was going to be my room for the next four months it was beautiful. The bathroom was all white and very beautiful. I spent the rest of the time unpacking.

When i was done i talked to the boys and told them about the mansion that i was yet to explore. I told them about their son and they became all protective telling me if the boy bothered me i could just give them a call and they give him a talk.

I heard a knock on the door and Stacey the maid came in and told me dinner was ready and everybody was already at the table waiting on me. I put my pajama pants and a sweatshirt and went down.

When i got to the dining room i saw a face i knew all too well sitted on the table . When he lifted his head and his eyes met mine. I couldn't feel any emotion from him. I looked over to Cici and Adam.

"Am guessing you two know each other then.." Cici said feeling the obvious tension in the room.

"Won't you come sit down Victoria" he said. That was the first he ever used my first name to call me.

I slowly walked over to the table and Stacey served me the food she prepared and i mouthed a thank you to her.