CHAPTER 43: I'll see you soon

"For the love of God wake up already!" Gwen frustratedly said.

I groaned again. She's been trying to wake me up for the last half hour. But in my defence we slept pretty late last night.

After Karen left yesterday day and Coda cooled down and decided alcohol was the solution, we stayed up for the next five hours or so. We went to bed at 1 am.

She wanted me to wake up at 8. My body and my brain didn't agree. But God her voice was annoying when she kept on repeating the same thing 'wake up'.

"I swear if you don't get up i throwing water on you!"

As much as I really wanted to keep on sleeping i didn't want to be drenched in water more. I got up not saying a word went into the bathroom and shutting the door.

I washed up, brushed my teeth and got out half expecting Gwen to be gone but I wasn't that lucky today.

"Goodmorning Gwen" i said as i went to my bag and pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts cause it really hot. Gwen was also already dressed in very short shorts and a crop top that showed a generous amount of cleavage and not too far past her breasts.

She looked nice but it's not something i would be comfortable in.

"First we have massages then manicure and pedicures. Then i have to body waxed you can too i booked yours too if you want. Then we have to go pick up my necklace from the jeweler. I already have my two dresses which again you have yo help me decide which is better. We have so much to do and you didn't want ....."

"Woah hold up" i interrupted cause she was fast rambling i didn't get most of what she said.

"How about we start with food first, you know the most important meal of the day?" I finished making her groan and waving me to follow her.

I can smell the delicious food from the door. Bacon, eggs and toast and plate with slices of oranges and a banana.

"I want to hire you as my personal chef!" I said as i moaned as i ate every bite.

"You wouldn't be able to afford me and I don't want to be anyone's servant" she retorted.

She cooked the bacon to perfection not burnt in the slightest unlike my mom's. Which reminded me i needed to call my mom.

Immediately i was done eating and cleaned the dishes i called my mom asking how she was and telling i was good then she asked to speak to Gwen. And they were still talking.

"I thought we had a load shit of stuff to do!" I said reminding her of the reason she woke me up so early on a Saturday.

She said bye to my mom and prepared food for Coda and left it for when he would wake up.

She carried her two dresses and placed them perfectly on the back of the car mad my stuff.

My phone rang and i immediately picked it up not checking the caller ID.

"Hello"

"Goodmorning beautiful" on queue i knew who it was.

"Goodmorning handsome"

"What are you up to?"

"Gwen is dragging around town to do stuff then later drive to my place"

"I knew it, you wouldn't volunteringly wake up before 10 on a Saturday"

"Are you calling me lazy Saint John. I can't believe you a girl decides to sleep on one day a week all of a sudden she is lazy.."