CHAPTER 26: News

Sunday passed with Blane helping me pack my stuff. Saying i wasn't very excited wouldn't be a lie cause I wasn't happy about her coming back to a home with thee same man who left us for money.

Maybe she didn't know about the plot, maybe he never told her. I choose to spend the day with Iano we were long over due for a day out and i wanted a distraction. my mom's flight was landing at 10 a.m she called me and offered to pick me up so that we could go home together but I passed up her offer and told her Iano would drop me off in the evening.

ian and I were sitting in his car on a hill top looking the the great view the city had to offer while we ate our MC Donald's burgers. the sun about to set and Ian did try very hard to make me laugh and forget about Logan for a second.

Ian had no plans for the holiday neither did I. I figured Blane and I would just spend time together but Ian and usually spent most of our holidays together so my plan was make sure he got a girlfriend in between.

i wasn't sure how I as going to achieve that since he as very picky but I would try. we avoided discussing my relationship with Blane since i still wasn't sure it was still a soar topic.

After watching the sunset while I must admit was calming we decided to drive around for about an hour then we would drive back home.

As we drove home I choose to let my mom decide what she wanted for herself. if she really wanted to get back together with then I wont be their biggest fans but its her life.

She did take care of when i was little till i was now grown she needed happiness. i mean maybe she wasn't happy with just me in her life.

We finally came to a stop and i saw my house the lights were on. I looked at Ian as I told him I couldn't do it alone.

"Its okay Victoria i'm literally next door if you need me. come I'll go in with you" he said

I let out a deep breathe and finally opened the car door and Ian was right next to me. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell and waited for a minute until the door flew open and revealed a very cheery Mother of mine.

She immediately engulfed me in a hug and I hugged her back and smiled. I pulled away and she lead me into our house. Ian said hello to my mother and when i went into the kitchen then i saw him.

Standing casually in the kitchen as if he lived there all his life.

"Victoria say hy to your father" my mother said.

i took a step forward and held out my hand for him to she shake and he did then I turned to face my mom and said.

"I prefer we call him Logan Martinez not My father" I said very casually.

ian said hello to him and then he followed me to the door since I thought he should go.

"Thanks Ian for a distracting me and stuff" i said as I hugged him.

"if your uncomfortable Ric's room is waiting for you" he said as I pulled away then I smiled at him.He then left after telling my mom bye.

I immediately went to my room. Blane had already brought my stuff earlier. when i wa settled in my bed I heard my phone buzz from my phone.

I miss you. ;)

it was from Blane and I smiled at myself.

I miss you too. ;)

how are you considering the situation?

i'm just going with the flow.