CHAPTER 13: No longer Secrets

All was right in the world. Well in my world it was. That week was one of the best i had in a long time except the accident part.

The next week was also undeniably better. We had breakfast together i prepared that but Blane insisted he would prepare dinners for both of us. He really was a good cook. Secret talent maybe.

I still went to the after school smoothies with my boys and they were coming over tonight it was all Brian's idea and we agreed. Blane was also cool with it he also invited Alex. Stac was not around and Cynthia said she was really busy with something.

**********************

The boys were already there we all watching television.

"Ric how's Eva and when the hell are we meeting her"

"She's cool. You will you just have to be patient. I don't want you guys to meet her till I'm sure she the one."

"Hmm okay Ricky"

"And you Brian any new people in your life?"

He was nervous. He looked uncomfortable with the question. He looked around and cleared his throat then looked at Alex and he gave him a reassuring nod.

"I wanted to tell you guys something"

"Yes Brian what's up?"

Everyone's attention was on him even Iano put down his phone.

"I am Homosexual"

He looked at his fingers not lifting his head.

"We are kind of dating" Alex said.

We were all surprised but Blane was emotionless.

"I didn't tell you guys earlier cause i felt like y'all would look at me different"

I got up and went to comfort one of my bestfriend's

"I am sorry Brian if we ever made you feel like you couldn't be open to us about your sexuality and no one sees you any differently okay we all love you... You too Alex"

"Thanks you guys, i love you guys too."

Everyone came in for a hug even Alex. Blane got up and went upstairs i had him bang his door.

"Welcome to the family Alex, break his heart i break you understand" i said while i held his collar.

"Yes Victoria geeezz..... I wish Blane understood"

"I'll be right back lemme go talk to him"

I got up and gave him a reassuring smile. I left Iano congratulating Brian and Alex for finding each other.

I opened Blane's door he was just on his bed looking up.

"You have a wierd was of reacting to good news Saint John"

"Its not am not happy for them.... I am but"

"Well Alex thinks other wise.. what's the problem"

"Alex and I..... he is the only family i have left since Sam left. He only had me like i only had him.... But now he will also have Brian... Do understand what i am trying to say"

"I think i do. And you Blane don't only have Alex. You have me too. I will always be here when you need me as i am sure Alex will too"

He got up and looked at me. I loved how he looked at me. It was as if he could only see me no one else. And it just tingles through my whoke body.

"I guess your right i do have you. And Alex will always be there for me"

"I know I'm always right"

We went back downstairs and he talked to Alex they even hugged it out. The boys had a few drinks and when we were all tired we went upstairs. They insisted on sleeping in my room except Blane he still wasn't very comfortable with Iano, Ric and Brian.

I was on the bed with me and the others were around me. Just as used to sleep in my room in my house. I felt like nothing changed.

****************

Sunday morning had become my favourite part of most weeks. Blane kept on giving me swimming lessons.

I was becoming attached to Blane and i wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing but it did feel right. I liked Blane.

I woke up and Blane was already waiting for me in the pool i was in his t-shirt. The boys were still asleep and i didn't want to wake them up yet.

"Almost thought you would miss your morning swim classes"

"Goodmorning to you too Saint John. And no I wouldn't miss these classes for a meeting with the president."

"Good to know you enjoy our Sunday mornings and we need to get you a swim suit"

"Yes i do. And No i really love the one i have already"

I was able to stay afloat so i wouldn't drown just incase but i couldn't hold my breath for that long. We were working on the swimming part then.

"Thanks by the way for the lessons"

He was now holding me close to him our faces were close to eachother.

"Anytime Martinez"

Me moved in and looked at my lips the whole time. He kissed me i kissed him back obviously. This kiss was different it felt like he wanted more than just a kiss.
I gave access for him to deepen the kiss and he did.

"Really Victoria you haven't even known this guy for five minutes and your already.... Uuhrg God"

Ian he saw us.He had already stormed off.I felt guilty very guilty like I cheated on him or something. I moved away from Blane and got out of the pool.

"Fuck Ian wait"

He was in the parking lot when i got to him. He was angry but i didn't understand why. I didn't tell him about Blane and all the kissing but i didn't do anything wrong did i.

"What's wrong Ian it was just a kiss its not like we are having babies!!"

"Really Victoria. Why him of all people."

" What's wrong with Blane?"

" Your so clueless"

"Clueless about what Ian"

He just stood there. He laughed mockingly and then scoffed. He looked hurt i had never seen him this angry at me. Was it so wrong kissing Blane.
He made it seem like i had broken a law or something.

He didn't react this way when I kissed Blane the last time during the sleepover.

"You really want to know why I am so angry ."

"Yes Ian. Why exactly are you angry?"

"Because Victoria i tried to tell you at the hospital but he showed up and ruined the whole thing"

"Yeah i remember then he Blane walked in "

"I wanted to tell you to confess cause i had finally gotten the courage to tell you. When i heard about the accident i was a mess Victoria that's why i decided i would tell you finally open up about what i have trying to show you for so long"

What did he want to tell me. He wasn't getting to the point and it curiosity was eating me up.

" I love you not love in a friendly way i am in love you for as long as i could remember. I freaking love you Victoria"