CHAPTER 39: Saint John industries

BLANE'S POV

I hated it whenever my father was around he was always demanding things. Reminding me of how I'm the reason he lost his wife. How it was my fault that my mother was not with me growing up amd i had nannies.

I was a child but he didn't care he left went on trips and never thought about calling or anything. Victoria made me accept my mother's death was not my fault.

Victoria has been the highlight of my life i want her. Everything is okay right now but i feel like it won't last.

"Boy!" I hear my supposed father's voice.

I walk in the living room and he is seated alone on the couch so i sith opposite him.

"Saint John industries will be yours one day "

I nod my head to let him know he should continue.

"When I speak you answer me with your voice Boy!"

"Yes father"

"Good. We all had to make sacrifices for this company even my wife. So will you"

"What kind of sacrifices "

"You are nineteen, you are getting married at 24 ...."

"Father I "

"You don't interrupt me when i talk Boy don't you have any manners. You will apologize and shut up and let me finish"

"I apologize father" looking at him directly.

He stared at me before he continued.

"You will marry Bella and our companies can be one they will own 50 percent of our company and us theirs as well"

"This will be good for our company. Your mother and i worked really hard for it and you are able to save it. You be under me in the company and when you are married and only then will i give you the company"

"Your mother owned Forty five perfect of the company the rest is mine. We might loose everything if this marriage does not happen."

I kept quiet and decided to listen to him. I wouldn't care less if the company was his but he did built it with my mother. She was very proud of the company she built and that's why I'm listening. I don't want my mother's hard work to just get lost, i would do whatever it took to save the company.

I would sacrifice anything to make sure what my mother work to build was lost and if getting married to Bella was the only was then so be it.

"You have to get engaged so that the Collins Company can agree to partner with us."

"But father i thought you and Bella's father were friends can't he just help out?"

"I really hope you stop thinking like a little boy by the time i hand you the company or else the will be lost despite his help"

I kept quiet.

"Collins is a businessman above all else and he thinks like a businessman and this won't just be beneficial to us alone he would benefit alot from this and he also needs a suitor for his daughter and she is interested in you. He decided to kill two birds with one stone."

"I understand father"

"The help he provides would be enough until you get married the company would manage with a few cuts. So Boy what do you say? Do you want to save your mother's hard work?"

"Yes father"

He looked at me and nodded and the he walked out.

I sat and stared at where he had sat. Victoria was the only thing on my mind. I know i have to do this. I don't want Bella to be wife i want Victoria, i want children with Victoria, i want to grow old with Victoria, i want Victoria to take care of me of me when sick not Bella i dont want any of these things with Bella.

"Sweetheart" i heard Cali's voice call me.

"Hey Cali"

She walked and sat next to me. She held my hand and made me look at her.

"Listen to me son, your mother worked hard for the company and she loved it with her life but she loved something else more. She loved you alot more than any company. She wanted the best for you she always talk to you when you were still in her. She wants you to fulfill your dream. If she was here she would do anything to save the company except as you to sacrifice your happiness."

"Did mom want me to marry Bella?"

"Bella's mother was her bestfriend and she hoped their children and maybe get married but she would never force you to do it. "

"That was her fantasy apart from the Company"

"Yes. But son your life is your life, not your father's and you alone can decide what to do with it. Only you can choose to marry no one can force you"

"What about Victoria?" I asked

"As i said your life is yours and you do what you want"

"Thank you Cali" i said then hugged her.

She was the closet thing to a parent i had and i loved her.

"I'm always here for you sweetie" i smiled and got up.

I needed to get drunk it seemed like what i ended up doing whenever Adam Saint John was around.

Bella was a year older than i was. I admit there was a time I would have been very happy about marrying her but I'm not.

*@*@*@*@*

After hours at some fancy bar i went to. I was drunk beyond i couldn't even see my phone. I asked the guy that was serving me to call an uber.

After a few minutes my uber had arrived. I was driven to my house and payed the uber.

I opened my door and went to my room. I feel on the floor in my room.

The room to the door opened and Bella walked in in a thong and nothing on top. She walked towards me and placed me on my bed. She walked to the closet and then walked back towards me. She gave me glass of water and i drank all of it.

She cradled me and her tits were directly in my face. She removed my shirt and he hands roamed all over my chest. Then she kissed me. I tried to resist at first but i for some reason I couldn't like i had no control.

I pulled away and kissed her neck as i held her breasts. I moved as kissed her towards her breasts that were being massaged by my hand. I held her nipple and liked the other on with my tongue and she let out a moan.

I kept on sucking her breasts and i moved my hand to her ass and laid her down. I sucked her other breast and held her other. My free hand was making its way to her clit.

I was feeling like Bella was all i wanted in that moment. I tried to resist my urges but i couldn't.