CHAPTER 32: Drinks

Ever felt like someone was staring at you yeah that's exactly how i felt.

I fluttered my eyes open trying to adjust to the light and there he was in all his glory, Ian.

"Ugh your face not the first thing i wish to see when i wake up!" I said groggily.

"Well i guess you'll have to deal with it. Btw your boy toy is downstairs waiting for you?"

"What!"

"I said your boy..."

"I heard what you said bafoon. What is he doing here?"

"He said he wanted to talk to you but i told him your sleeping and i wont wake you up till you wake up on your own"

"How long has he been here?"

"Uh not long about an hour"

I groaned and got out of bed. I quickly brushed my teeth took a quick shower and put on sweatpants and a shirt. Then i went downstairs.

Mom and Logan were on on couch cuddling which they seemed to do alot.

"Hey mom, hey Logan"

"Hey sweetie" they said in unison.

I went into the kitchen not saying hello to Blane. I did see him on the other couch but u was still pretty mad.

He walked into the kitchen and stood at the entrance. I took a cup and made some tea.

"Hey Martinez"

"What do want Blane?"

"Can we please talk"

I didn't say anything and walked past him and started heading back to my room. He was following me.

I sat on bed and waited for him to talk.

"I can we just forget about what happened"

"That's all you came to say?"

"I'm sorry"

I looked at him he did look apologetic but he was still living with her. I might trust him but her never.

This was exactly what Bella wanted Blane and I to fight. And last i wanted was for her to actually get her way.

"Do you at least believe me when i say i didn't call her a whore.  And i did i trust i wouldn't deny it "

"I believe you"

He came towards me and sat next to me and held my cheek caressing it.

"Am I forgiven?"

"I guess"

He leaned in and kissed me. It was rough but passionate as well and very demanding. He moved his hands from my cheek to my waist pulling me closer.

He laid me down on the down as he bit my lower lip making me gasp and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in mouth. Our tongues moved in synch.

He door suddenly burst open and there she was, Bella. I looked at Blane with an unbelievable expression.

"I told you to wait in the car Bella what don't you understand?"

"We are already 2 hours late for the party come on.." she whined.

"What party?" I asked almost immediately.

"Some friend of mine wanna come along"

I heard sigh from behind obviously not happy about the invitation Blane just extended.