CHAPTER 9: Sleepover at Blane's

^^^^^^A PICTURE OF STACEY^^^^^^

*************

During the week Blane and I didn't even talk apart from the normal wierd goodmornings. He was ignoring me but i couldn't understand why. Well it was Friday and i was pretty excited cause Cynthia and I agreed to have a pre sleepover. She would come on Friday and extend it to Saturday while the others are also there.

Rumours have been going around that Gwen, yes evil Gwen, had a boyfriend. I felt sorry who whoever had to deal with her ungrateful ass.

***************

Lunch my boys and are talking about the sleepover they said they bring a few beers and it could be like a small party before the sleepover. I agreed seemed like a good idea.

When i lifted my head i saw Blane he usually sits with some boys from the football team but he was not alone.
On his arm like an accessory was Gwen, freaking Witch, she saw me stare then she turned then put he hand around his neck and said that he loved him just loud enough so i could hear.

Since i have known Blane he had never had a girlfriend he would have just entertain a few.

I was angry like furious angry so i just got up and left before i did something i didn't want to. I didn't understand why i was so angry he was allowed to go out with anyone he wanted.

***************

After school we went to the Smoothie hut and the boys left after a fee hours as i waited for Cynthia's shift to finished so that we headed home together.

We got home and ran to my room. That's when i decided to ask her about her and Iano.

"So on Saturday when i left you two alone what did you do?"

She blushed bright red it was hard to miss.

"He didn't take me directly to my place we went to the movies and had a good time like a very good time.... He was perfect at the end before he dropped me off he opened my door and then walked me to the door then he freaking kissed me but my dad came out... Wrong timing i know"

"Omg you guys kissed and you waited a whole week to tell me. That's why he called you and invited you before I could. I am very happy for the both of you at least someone's Saturday went well."

"I heard about what happened Vic am really sorry he is a dick but i heard he in the hospital guess Karma really is a bitch huh"

"If your referring to Karma aka Blane then yeah"

"Holy shit Blane beat him up for you"

"I guess you can say that"

"Well boys don't just go around beating up their best friends unless he likes you"

Well that was absurd Blane doesn't like me not even in his wildest dreams.

"C'mon Cynthia he is Blane Saint John. Tell me why exactly he would like me?"

"Well i guess we'll find out in time"

We watched some latest movies and talked about our future plans what we hoped for.

****************

Saturday the day i was waiting for all week. Cynthia woke up very early while i slept in it was on a weekend and i did fancy my sleep. I woke up at nine amd was just seated on the couch texting and laughing.

"Who are you texting and why do you so happy?"

"No one. Now go shower i will go make breakfast"