CHAPTER 41: Perfect

Victoria's Pov

The past two months have been the best. Blane and i spent every minute we could spare together. We still studied so that i could maintain my grades up so did he.

Ric came back from his holiday with his girlfriend with a lot of pictures, we Video called together since we were tired of waiting to meet her face to face. She was pretty nice but overly cheery and excited. Guess opposites do attract.

We talked to him about moving to Canada. He said he wasn't surprised with the news cause Ian and I always did almost everything together. He said

"You and Ian are like the white part of the egg and the york. Ian being the white part that will always be there to protect the york which is you."

Ian and laughed at his remark bit deep down we both knew it was true. He was always there shielding me from any sort of harm. I love him to death and i knew he did too.

Ian and I talked about how he felt for me and he seemed to have come to his senses.

I wasn't sure whether to believe him but i took what i could and moved on.

I thanked God for not crossing paths with  Bella since she decided to stay at Blane's house for who knows what. Regards Blane and i did have fun.

Flashback

Ian, Ric, Brian  and I were walking around the gallery hall looking at the art being displayed. It was charity event that happened every year. Students submit different art and people pay to enter and look and vote for the best art work.

I never attended any but this time i had to well to support my boyfriend who submitted his art. He refused to show me but it was a new one that he painted and refused to show me until today.

We walked aimlessly looking for Blane but nothing so we decided to get drinks. Non alcoholic of course since we were in school.

"You made it" i heard Blane say his mouth dangerously close to my ear.

"And deny myself of your genius. Never." I said as i turned and kissed him lightly on his lips and quickly pulled away.

"Follow me then" he held my hand leading me God knows where but i followed watching myself so that i didn't trip.

He stopped abruptly i almost walked into him but quickly composed myself as i looked up.

It was his paintings. It was definitely a girl with black curly hair.she was in water and water was dripping from her face. It was a side profile, only half a face seen. The girls eyes were bright as she stared at the moon
I was zoned out until I heard Ian speak

"Woah he painted her"

I immediately turned to face Blane. Not believing he actually painted me. He nodded and i immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"I think you exaggerated my eyes" i said with a chuckle.

"I don't think so"

"Come on my eyes aren't that beautiful"

He pulled back and held my face in his hands forcing me to look at him he didn't speak for a while as we just stared.

"Your eyes may not be the brightest or prettiest but in my eyes no one could compare to what you have not only your eyes but everything about you Victoria"

"Your perfect Blane. I know you'll never do anything to hurt me. Thank you"

"Thank you for what?"