CHAPTER 39: Father Daughter

Victoria's pov

Since Saturday i haven't seen Blane he just texts me vaguely when i want us to meet up he always comes up with something. Maybe I'm just over thinking things but I can't help but feel like something's very wrong.

We were in a Taxi with Logan i have no idea where we were heading he said it was a surprise. Although i didn't understand why he didn't take his car i decided bot yo ask questions.

"Are you okay Princess?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay just thinking"

"Okay. I have two surprises for you i think you'll like the second one more" he smiled at me.

We arrived at a car dealership and a man came towards Logan and they hugged.

"Princess, this is Andreas a good friend of mine"

"Nice to meet you Andreas"

"This is Hali's daughter?" Andreas asked

"Yes she our daughter" Logan answered

"Nice to finally meet you Princess. Follow me Logan"

We gollowed him, i saw alot of acr he must be the owner of the place. He sells cars. Why would Ligan need another car?

We stopped Infront of a cute little beetle convertible car. Then they a turned to me.

"Do you like it Princess?"

"Yeah it's really nice but why are you asking me?"

"Cause Princess its your first surprise" he said smiling widely at me.

"But i don't need a car Ian drives me everywhere i need"

"I know that Princess but you need your own car I thought this would do for the two month we are here. So that you don't have to rely on Ian or Blane all the time"

I mived closer to him amd hugged him.

"Thank you Papa"

"It was no problem Princess."

He gave me the keys then told me the reason we didn't drive his car. He wanted me to drive my new car.

I was excited having my own car. He handed me the keys and we left Andreas car dealership.

I was driving around feeling the new car and the wind.

"Where are we going to now?"

"I'll give directions. "

I nodded. We drove to a place he seemed to know well. We stopped Infront of a diner called Nico's.

I looked at my dad questioningly.

"I used to bring Gwen and Coda here whenever i was around its my favourite place to go. They have the best pizzas.

We got out of the car and went into the small diner. It was so homey and welcoming unlike the huge restaurants that make you feel self conscious. The place looked like everyone was welcome.